Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Wah really? I haven’t read such news yet but that sounds awesome. 

Loving the beach picture of him and Suzy. It’s def shot very beautifully 

Can’t believe there’s still 2nd round,

I’m someone who is too lazy for this kind of thing esp if it has to be done through app lol :P

but will try to vote when I’m free

hope you will vote for her too, thank you! 

• Like 5

On 9/19/2018 at 7:21 PM, intrariver said:

Okay so  someone 

1- Has a great sense of humor 

and

2- Is trying to hint something lol :

DID YOU SEE THAT?? 

TvN: Our actress from Hwayugi OYS is in a SECRET ROMANCE with LSG...So why not make a drama about a character named OYS/Oh Yeon Soo who is an actress who is in a SECRET ROMANCE . WHY NOT? :tounge_xd:

I've seen the OYS character name listed as in other places as Oh something else (but still with the same OYS initials!). 

So maybe it's MDL who made an error on purpose and is the one hinting lol.

MDL: TvN who hid the 503C BTS because they know they're in a Secret Romance, is now making a drama about an actress with the initials OYS who is in a Secret Romance??

...what a great oppoturnity to MAKE  A HINT to the still clueless outside world by writing the OYS initials as Oh Yeon Soo lol 

....Either way, SOMEONE is hinting about our couple :joy:

Bit of a follow up to the above now:

image-1539946116108.png

That clears things !

The character's real name is Oh Jin Shim while her STAGE NAME is Oh Yoon Seo.

[CONFIRMED]

So it's not just MDL having fun by messing the name up into Oh Yeon Soo, but indeed, TvN is making a drama with a lead character name as Oh Yoon Seo, 1 letter difference to uri Oh Yeon Seo. :joy:

....so OYS initials in real name and stage name, 1 letter difference in stage name, actress, an Oh and a Lee (Lead Female Character Name & Lead Male actor name) in a Secret Romance airing on TvN. :sweatingbullets:

The real life pararells are undeniable  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Ha Ji Won, Pink, Lady Gaga, Eminem...I barely recall their real names....Yeah, We'll be hearing many characters call her "Oh Yoon Seo" rather than Oh Jin Shim. :P

• LOL 7

I just can’t with them anymore..

mia for almost 10 days , we got a continuation of their back to back updates within minutes.... :P

1.dog-cat

2.bag-plastic bag

3. Dinnter time “yum”- cappucino time

“eat eat eat- drink drink drink” 

The continuation of ‘Happy Times-Lee’ is coming soon :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Ahjumma been missing both of them so much and they appeared at the same day , time on my instagram feed with the same concept, theme, black outfits,

and  OH!!!

that diamond  is rightfully back on her left hand ring finger

Spoiler

• Like 14

I can't believe this two.. one after another again.. B)

With the same theme & concept.

We are happy shippers!!  :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

I can't believe this two.. one after another again.. B)

With the same theme & concept.

We are happy shippers!!  :sweatingbullets:

Ssssh.... :P

we are happy but some people may not

We have to be nice and tolerant of everybody.

After today back to back updates from both of them,.   I received a dm from a sweet new account(again!! Lol)  whining  about his/her insecurities to me :lol:.  

Gosh, I learnt that I have to be more sympathetic to others feelings cos inscurities hurt

Don’t mind me .. I’m just blabbering nonsene here. I’m too happy today

merong~

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

After today back to back updates from both of them,.   I received a dm from a sweet new account(again!! Lol)  whining  about his/her insecurities to me :lol:.  

Gosh, I learnt that I have to be more sympathetic to others feelings cos inscurities hurt

merong~

Insecurities & sympathetic is also come from the same concept u know.. lucky us cause we don't have to feel that way in our submarine.. with this two it's always about CONCRETE & FACTS.. B)

Let's cappuccino first & yummm later.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

merong~

If you are going to get a dm each time you posted something concrete ...

can you report for harassing? I don’t see it much different than posting here and directly attacking us. I mean, we can disagree with the hundreds of other ships on this forum but do we dm posters saying they are being delusional?!

Didn’t the mods rebuke us for not staying in our own shipping thread and minding our own business?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

12 hours ago, madinked said:

can you report for harassing? I don’t see it much different than posting here and directly attacking us. I mean, we can disagree with the hundreds of other ships on this forum but do we dm posters saying they are being delusional?!

Didn’t the mods rebuke us for not staying in our own shipping thread and minding our own business?

Should i do that? 

I feel like doing that since we get reported for every trivial thing , when we are always minding our own business, even inside jokes within ourselves made people burn too..:P

Or should i pity that person instead?

Since I also had a good laugh because of that pm . It adds another fun to my happiness from their updates yesterday .  

I even ended up  consoling that person insecurites  , lol. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

anyway this month is not ordinary or quiet at all.

“ Let’s Enjoy HAPPY TIMES WITH LEE” :glasses:

Spoiler

Find the Differences

P884tZM.jpg

Tuxx X Gwiyomi

kXljcPi.jpg

Bkn24qR.jpg

Dinner time X Cappucino time

57uebmw.jpg

I have so much nonsense lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Should i do that? 

I feel like doing that since we get reported for every trivial thing , when we are always minding our own business, even inside jokes within ourselves made people burn too..:P

Hide contents

I am still sore that we get reported so often, that’s all. 

Anyway, there’s a time for pity but it isn’t now. The hardest has yet to be hit. B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, madinked said:

I agree with you.  Dm-ing and harassing people already mean that they are not minding their own business. 

Reporting them is a fair thing to do.

However at the same time Ahjumma finds these insecurities very amusing. If you are so sure , why the need to pm someone from another shipping thread?

Everything is too concrete  maybe? LOL ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

(Reminder : I’m just talking nonsense here so don’t mind me   :P)

Just  found out from someone about the bookstore lounge that coolest partner   visited.

Spoiler

ra31q61.jpg

PDkhCQp.jpg

It’s a very nice cozy place called “Assouline Lounge “  

(Very recommended if any of you guys are visiting Seoul)

Even her friend (ehm... who followed her recently visited the nice place too)

Spoiler

IwyyiPj.png

-At Assouline Lounge, You can have your cappuccino while enjoying your books.

-You can find the book “Happy Times- Lee” as well

- I’m just recommending a place to visit in Seoul for you guys, nothing more  :P

- I don’t know about the RESTAURANTS they both posted though. Must be somwehere nice with good foods   in Seoul cos she said “yum”, while he is  having his capuccino somewhere nice in Morocco too. 

• Like 16

I just finished watching latest ep of mith!!! LSG at it AGAIN!!!! This is coming from a SINGLE guy!!! At the end of the hint call with Noh Sa Yeon, they asked her and the husband to come on the show as the married couple master. They wanted to know what they could learn from them. And of course, ONCE AGAIN, the only guy on the show who is ALWAYS curious about relationship, marriage and kids bursted out “Could you tell us how to live happily in a marriage?” 

OMG can he be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

I just finished watching latest ep of mith!!! LSG at it AGAIN!!!! This is coming from a SINGLE guy!!! At the end of the hint call with Noh Sa Yeon, they asked her and the husband to come on the show as the married couple master. They wanted to know what they could learn from them. And of course, ONCE AGAIN, the only guy on the show who is ALWAYS curious about relationship, marriage and kids bursted out “Could you tell us how to live happily in a marriage?” 

OMG can you be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

Yeesh LSG, I totally believe you when you claim you have no GF! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

LSG: Marriage Marriage Marriage...

OYS: Bling Bling Bling....

The broken records keep on playing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

OMG can you be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

Hahaha, Seunggi is so just so so obvious! 

He can’t stop talking about marriage  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Yeesh LSG, I totally believe you when you claim you have no GF! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

LSG: Marriage Marriage Marriage...

OYS: Bling Bling Bling....

The broken records keep on playing :sweatingbullets:

Sssh with that broken record

marriage and bling bling bling can’t be found in any song , so in my opninion they are not valid *kidding.. please don’t throw eggs at me* :P

The funny thing is charming friend also talked seriously about buying houses on MITH... hmmm... what kind of nonsense is this :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Sssh with that broken record

marriage and bling bling bling can’t be found in any song , so in my opninion they are not valid *kidding.. please don’t throw eggs at me* :P

The funny thing is charming friend also talked seriously about buying houses on MITH... hmmm... what kind of nonsense is this :lol:

It's the type of nonsense that after Vagabond airing leads to heart breaks for some (like my friend who is already crying because I divulged a major clue to her today while we were hanging out like usual) and relief of secret keeping for others (well of the things that can be divulged after marriage announcement, not full relief from that which should never be spoken of...)

You know we still haven't divulged things from the submarine, yet insecure harassers keep on crying blood and harassing with PMs etc....

:scream:...Can you imagine the amount of despair felt if the hurt people were to access our submarine with all its even more glorious details of hurtfull concreteness!?! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: 

I'm tearing up for the insecure ones just thinking about it :bawling:

:scream:

Imagine when we can divulge even just a small part of that which can be divulged later on....Oh those poor ones :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 6