Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

@estrellita1122

Well I was shocked by my ohvely caption too. I thought it’s a post by shipper acc or something...^_^

They both are really daring. I mean it’s only September now

@hj04 wow great post. The proposal thing is shown by shiny bling bling on left hand ring finger already, eh? I also remember coolest partner said in a show that she doesn’t want a grand proposal.. she just want them to have a walk in a garden and the guy can propose. 

As for Charming friend ideal type was really specific and    he cut the past so savagely :sweatingbullets:. I still can’t believe he said “It has faded away” 

Yeah. He really mention the past. We all know about his real feelings in that past..hehehe Glad it faded away. I don't know why he mention about the past wherein fact he can mention the present. But I have an idea why he mention about the past.. Maybe he just want to say that its all over. But sadly some people in the past can't move on they still.. (You know!! He he) sometimes I just laugh when LSG mention his NEW ideal type, some people think that his ideal type that he mention is still  the girl in the ( you know? I will not mention anymore he he) 

Anyway, garden wedding is so beautiful. :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, hj04 said:

Yeah. He really mention the past. We all know about his real feelings in that past..hehehe Glad it faded away. I don't know why he mention about the past wherein fact he can mention the present. But I have an idea why he mention about the past.. Maybe he just want to say that its all over. But sadly some people in the past can't move on they still.. (You know!! He he) sometimes I just laugh when LSG mention his NEW ideal type, some people think that his ideal type that he mention is still  the girl in the ( you know? I will not mention anymore he he) 

Anyway, garden wedding is so beautiful. :heart:

Ahjumma thinks he was too straightforward and savage because he can just say “my ideal type is..” but I guess he just had enough of it .

Poor guy already felt frustrated during MITH when his past was mentioned so now he has to said it bluntly

he already had a new ideal type that can give him  a secure and stable relationship this time.

But Past is past, you learnt from it  so no need to dwell on it. Here is ahjumma advice for both LSG & OYS:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNgRU41KE20XAObmfg4g

All what matter is now they both have moved on and met each other at the right time  :wub:

I believe OYS  being courageous is also because she trust him 100%. So ahjumma wishes them all the best in this journey

• Like 11

5 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

@cutestrobery ahjamma this is their conversation ;-) :P:D:wub:

Edit:Forgot to share this one too :tounge_xd::grin::glasses::wub:

You made ahjumma spill her drink in the morning lol 

iOyeUSp.jpg

what is with the lips background? It fits them well perfectly  since  they both love kiss kiss so much  lol

I guess these two lovebirds  must be stuck on the phone all time when they are away from each other,lol.. I wonder how will they survive being apart for one month from each other?

but she  is already wearing a ring and  couple Cartier watch. She is like wearing GGG all over , lol ;-)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

what is with the lips background? It fits them well perfectly  since  they both love kiss kiss so much  lol

I guess these two lovebirds  must be stuck on the phone all time when they are away from each other,lol.. I wonder how will they survive being apart for one month from each other?

but she  is already wearing a ring and  couple Cartier watch. She is like wearing GGG all over , lol ;-)

Yes even a GGG around her neck ;-) :tounge_xd::naughty:

3CEC05D8-6E29-416F-96CA-0ACB97BB1280_zps

this has a more clear look ;-) :tounge_xd:

B4B52E05-BD58-4961-BA62-646EF2ACE2C6_zps

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma thinks he was too straightforward and savage because he can just say “my ideal type is..” but I guess he just had enough of it .

Poor guy already felt frustrated during MITH when his past was mentioned so now he has to said it bluntly

he already had a new ideal type that can give him  a secure and stable relationship this time.

But Past is past, you learnt from it  so no need to dwell on it. Here is ahjumma advice for both LSG & OYS:

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNgRU41KE20XAObmfg4g

All what matter is now they both have moved on and met each other at the right time  :wub:

I believe OYS  being courageous is also because she trust him 100%. So ahjumma wishes them all the best in this journey

Yeah ryt ahjumma. As what LSG said in MITH he already learned his lesson in the past so it means he already moved on, no looking back. 

Oys trusted him 100 percent because if not she will not post it bravely in her IG and show that bling bling and of course LSG knows about all her posts. 

Like now, OYS updated again in her IG during her nylon photoshoot. She really looks happy, in love and content and inspired :heart:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hj04 said:

Yeah ryt ahjumma. As what LSG said in MITH he already learned his lesson in the past so it means he already moved on, no looking back. 

Oys trusted him 100 percent because if not she will not post it bravely in her IG and show that bling bling and of course LSG knows about all her posts. 

Like now, OYS updated again in her IG during her nylon photoshoot. She really looks happy, in love and content and inspired :heart:

Mr. and Mrs.Pinky really look so in love and content. Glad to see two people being madly in love with each other. I guess with the ring and OYS announcing  it herself on her Instagram that means we are only left to wait for the final announcement which is the  step of moving their relationship to forever and ever path . I read  comments from some people on her pink heart picture, they are already congratulating and asking her to be happy :)

This is so sweet. Fantasy and real life are indeed different. Glad that they are getting their real life happy ending soon (?)   while continue on moving towards the future.

Sorry for forcing quotes  on you youngster but knowing what both LSG & OYS went through ,  ahjumma  remembers another popular quote by Hugh White that says “When your past calls, don’t answer It has nothing new to say”

Spoiler

such a beautiful woman

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

iOyeUSp.jpg

One month being away from your lover is not easy.. But as what they say absence makes the the heart grow fonder.. Hehe this will be their challenge not seeing for one month.

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, hj04 said:

One month being away from your lover is not easy.. But as what they say absence makes the the heart grow fonder.. Hehe this will be their challenge not seeing for one month.

Remember not to quote pics :lol:

I think coolest partner will  be free next month though. She is still enjoying her time... I want her to come back asap but she usually takes time before accepting another offer , except for Hwayugi :P

• Like 9

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I think coolest partner will  be free next month though. She is still enjoying her time... I want her to come back asap but she usually takes time before accepting another offer , except for Hwayugi :P

Aw sorry for the quote pics hahaha :lol:

She is busy enjoying being single. Because soon she will enter marriage life.. He he

Does she have a new offer or new TV drama? 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

she will not hesitate to accept hwayugi because LSG is her leading man hehe..

Just now, hj04 said:

She is busy enjoying being single. Because soon she will enter marriage life.. He he

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Mr. and Mrs.Pinky really look so in love and content. Glad to see two people being madly in love with each other. I guess with the ring and OYS announcing  it herself on her Instagram that means we are only left to wait for the final announcement which is the  step of moving their relationship to forever and ever path . I read  comments from some people on her pink heart picture, they are already congratulating and asking her to be happy :)

This is so sweet. Fantasy and real life are indeed different. Glad that they are getting their real life happy ending soon (?)   while continue on moving towards the future.

Sorry for forcing quotes  on you youngster but knowing what both LSG & OYS went through ,  ahjumma  remembers another popular quote by Hugh White that says “When your past calls, don’t answer It has nothing new to say”

Hide contents

such a beautiful woman

The final announcement will soon to reveal. I know it will come soon :heart:

• Like 7

i'm hoping to see oys in drama.. let's hope by end of this year or maybe early next year? Together with vagabond aired time.. :lol: 

I know she enjoying her life now. It can be see in all her pic.. pretty ohvely..

Btw.. i dream ma wang last night.. he want us to keep supporting our otp & never give up on them.. lllaaaaavvvv..

Spoiler

S80917-142859-001.jpg

:D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Good day all!

Is anyone here remember oh yeon seo admit her favorite hollywood actress/icon is jennifer lawrence?, in any of her interviews.

As ive watch MITH episode now, when lee asked LSG whos his favorite actress he said jennifer lawrence also..

Coinsidence again? :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Dating 101: how Korean celebrities Date secretly

• The restaurant

When the stars are ready to leave, the restaurant staff helps create gaps between the stars departure times to minimize the risk of getting caught.

• The Car

She/he would step out of the car and sneak into their partners car instead of going straight home.

• The Staff

The number one goal for celebrities is to avoid being caught. To avoid rumors, many stars decide to communicate with each other through their staff, mainly their closest managers and stylists.

• The couple items

Own matching accessories or clothing items w/ their partners.

Read it somewhere :wub:

• Like 8

Secret dating Korean celebrities

• Impenetrable location

Korean celebrities name obscure places like their home, car, and movie theater as the best places for secret dates. Cars and basement, parking lots are many celebrities favorite secret dating spots.

• Not here

Many Korean celebrities go abroad for carefree, romantic dates.

• Masquerade

Korean Celebrities think its necessary to cover up the face w/ fashion accessories like hot, scarf, sunglasses and cape.

• Hire friends

Celebrities confess they go to restaurants or bars w/ a bunch of friends, managers, and drama staff members. This way, their relationship is not an obvious part of the group.

• Pet Name

Many Celebrities save their lovers pet name instead of real name on their phones.

Read it somewhere :)

• Like 7

How can you tell when your idol is dating? Korean celebrities reveal

• When idols return home from traveling abroad, they can often be seen carrying shopping bags of brand names that are not sold in Korea. 

• researching the brand online to see what kind of clothing their idol could have bought. Sometimes the clothing of the certain brand doesn't fit the style of the idol.

• An idol walks out of an airport holding a brand name shopping bags.

Just read it somewhere :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

i'm hoping to see oys in drama.. let's hope by end of this year or maybe early next year? Together with vagabond aired time.. :lol: 

I know she enjoying her life now. It can be see in all her pic.. pretty ohvely..

Btw.. i dream ma wang last night.. he want us to keep supporting our otp & never give up on them.. lllaaaaavvvv..

Hide contents

:D:lol:

Hmmmm... weird 

How come Mawang appeared in my dream saying exactly the same thing.

How about you guys? Did this ahjussi appear in your dream as well? :P

3 hours ago, hj04 said:

she will not hesitate to accept hwayugi because LSG is her leading man hehe..

News already said she been  considering scripts offered to her but yeah she is def enjoying her sweet time ie  ... I think it will take longer time for her to choose esp when one of them is busy ehm....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

30 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Secret dating Korean celebrities

• Impenetrable location

Korean celebrities name obscure places like their home, car, and movie theater as the best places for secret dates. Cars and basement, parking lots are many celebrities favorite secret dating spots.

• Not here

Many Korean celebrities go abroad for carefree, romantic dates.

• Masquerade

Korean Celebrities think its necessary to cover up the face w/ fashion accessories like hot, scarf, sunglasses and cape.

• Hire friends

Celebrities confess they go to restaurants or bars w/ a bunch of friends, managers, and drama staff members. This way, their relationship is not an obvious part of the group.

• Pet Name

Many Celebrities save their lovers pet name instead of real name on their phones.

Read it somewhere :)

Where is this somewhere actually?

‘503 Guide Book of Our Pinky World’or what? :)

• LOL 6

37 minutes ago, haymochi said:

News already said she been  considering scripts offered to her but yeah when she is this happy... I think it will take longer time for her to choose esp when one of them is busy ehm....

Really really hope to see her soon.. i know one of them is super busy. Just hope charming friend took good care of himself. Seems like he got no rest at all.. 

Fantasy : JSM to SOG 

S80917-223510-001.jpg

Reality : LSG to OYS 

i have a lot of money. You just have fun..

S80917-223905-001.jpg

I guess its the other way round then.. B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14