Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

14 hours ago, haymochi said:

This is not important ....

so I  just watched V- Live hidden tracks and LSG chose his own song “I will give It All” :wub:

so sweet right?

what a lovely song to melt your heart, especially if it is for your special one

Hide contents

Guess what?

It’s one of the song that Coolest partner loves to listen to as well.....

When she was MC-ing for Boys24, a contestant even perform and  serenaded to her with LSG “ I will give it All” 

533D0331-AE04-473B-BBEE-DE572253279C_zps

A524C4B4-9295-481E-B66B-6589E925F2AD_zps

Merong :P

oh really?!?!

...feels like fate:wub:

Beyond cute that she was serenaded with and liking his song even before meeting him :wub:

2016 - Serenaded by future husband's song.

2017 - Meets future husband.

2018 - Engaged to future husband.

2019 - Wedding? Or at least an announcement of going to be wed.

isn't that just so sweeeeeet? 

Edit: Thinking about it. Does this mean she liked him already BEFORE meeting him!?  Or at least admired his song(s?) thinking how romantic  i̶t̶/̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ >he   is. :wub: So being (not so discreetly) stared at by the singer of the song(s) when she met him in Hwayugi scriptreading made her really nervous and her heart:heart: flutter?

1523552726933.gif

Spoiler

1523552665273.gif

1523552692479.gif

Oops LSG.

Not only did your future wifey catch you staring (and thus become a nervous mess :sweatingbullets:), but so did the cameras and subsequently our shipper eyes. :P

This not usually shy girl suddenly so shy. Back then I thought there'd be a scene at the beginning of the drama where Samjang would behave really shyly. Well, there's no such scene. :sweatingbullets:

Lady wasn't  acting out emotions from the script, but that shyness came from meeting Mr. Right. ;)

GIF credit: to fellow submariners. Sorry don't remember whom of you made the GIFs.

Edit 2: I'm so very glad the LikingHimBeforeMeetingHim post somehow managed like a boss, to become the Pageturning post that can't be missed.... getting the honor rsz_screenshot_20180914_162557_chrome_01 of being scrolled down from. Coolest Partner is confessing about Charming Friend to us all every scrolldown. :P

• Like 13
  • LOL 7

LSG arrived early again in Japan without any departure pictures? Okay -_-

At least there are still pics of him in Japan airport  now unlike last time , lol  ;-)

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

OMG oys looks so pretty on this cover page :wub: . Can't wait for someone to post about her interview in this magazine.  Let see if her perspective has changed....

• Like 11

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

oh really?!?!

...feels like fate:wub:

Beyond cute that she was serenaded with and liking his song even before meeting him :wub:

2016 - Serenaded by future husband's song.

2017 - Meets future husband.

2018 - Engaged to future husband.

2019 - Wedding? Or at least an announcement of going to be wed.

isn't that just so sweeeeeet? 

Edit: Thinking about it. Does this mean she liked him already BEFORE meeting him!?  Or at least admired his song(s?) thinking how romantic  i̶t̶/̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ >he   is. :wub: So being (not so discreetly) stared at by the singer of the song(s) when she met him in Hwayugi scriptreading made her really nervous and her heart:heart: flutter?

1523552726933.gif

Hide contents

1523552665273.gif

1523552692479.gif

Oops LSG.

Not only did your future wifey catch you staring (and thus become a nervous mess :sweatingbullets:), but so did the cameras and subsequently our shipper eyes. :P

This not usually shy girl suddenly so shy. Back then I thought there'd be a scene at the beginning of the drama where Samjang would behave really shyly. Well, there's no such scene. :sweatingbullets:

Lady wasn't  acting out emotions from the script, but that shyness came from meeting Mr. Right. ;)

GIF credit: to fellow submariners. Sorry don't remember whom of you made the GIFs.

Edit 2: I'm so very glad the LikingHimBeforeMeetingHim post somehow managed like a boss, to become the Pageturning post that can't be missed.... getting the honor rsz_screenshot_20180914_162557_chrome_01 of being scrolled down from. Coolest Partner is confessing about Charming Friend to us all every scrolldown. :P

Love at first sight at hwayugi script reading :blush:

How did you meet your husband coolest partner?

OYS: I first meet him at hwayugi script reading but I'm a little bit shy because I already like him before I meet him.

How did you meet your wife charming friend?

LSG: I first meet her at hwayugi script reading and I couldn't understand my feelings towards her. (His heart beats fast) all I know on that day is I fall in love with her. I never felt that feelings before. I'm glad that I was discharged from the military (perfect timing) :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

LSG arrived early again in Japan without any departure pictures? Okay -_-

At least there are still pics of him in Japan airport  now unlike last time , lol  ;-)

There is no departure pictures again because there will be a second engagement hahaha 

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 9

10 hours ago, hj04 said:

There is no departure pictures again because there will be a second engagement hahaha 

Once is more than enough . Do we need to see another flower bouquet this time? 

lol

Anyway found a very talented person making  her own version of Hwayugi episode 21. Very good editing skill 

• Like 12

14 hours ago, hj04 said:

:D:D:D

He is so good being ninja now. :D

and that OYS’s Nylon cover, she looks super pretty :heart::heart: i can’t wait for her interview and the rest of photoshoots. :heart:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:
Beautiful!!!! And still consistent with a new post around lsg FM Hahahaha 

:wub: B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Beside

1- Follows her usual pattern of updating her IG on LSG's fan meet date

like you mentioned, 2 other things can be observed from this IG post:

2- Her lips look extra thick & gorgeous here, it's as if she's teasing some Monkey who's currently away from her and her lips :phew:

3- She has that "I miss youuuuuuu so muuuuuuuuuch!" :tears:   facial expression she always has when LSG is far away

the result?

....I predict Charming Friend will hurry back home to SouthKorea, doesnt help that his girl teasing him like this :sweatingbullets:

Must cure :kiss_wink: his vitamin deficiency :phew::relaxed:

• LOL 10

Coolest partner updated again her IG while charming friend is in Japan. Ayieeee Japan is :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:wub: B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Beside

1- Follows her usual pattern of updating her IG on LSG's fan meet date

like you mentioned, 2 other things can be observed from this IG post:

2- Her lips look extra thick & gorgeous here, it's as if she's teasing some Monkey who's currently away from her and her lips :phew:

3- She has that "I miss youuuuuuu so muuuuuuuuuch!" :tears:   facial expression she always has when LSG is far away

the result?

When FM is done....I predict Charming Friend will hurry back home to SouthKorea, doesnt help that his girl teasing him like this :sweatingbullets:

Must cure :kiss_wink: his vitamin deficiency :phew::relaxed:

Man... gonna be hard for him to be away from these sexy lips while filming in Morocco for a month!!! A whole month sigh

• Like 8

49 minutes after Ohvely,

LSG updates :phew:

HIS EXPRESSION :lol:

...someone looks very happy to be going home to those thick LIPS soon 

:kiss_wink:

"Honey I'm comiiiing!!!" 

Who can blame him :relaxed:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, intrariver said:

49 minutes after Ohvely,

LSG updates :phew:

HIS EXPRESSION :lol:

...someone looks very happy to be going home to those thick LIPS soon 

:kiss_wink:

"Honey I'm comiiiing!!!" 

Who can blame him :relaxed:

Uh Oh.. He is coming. Hide those sexy lips of yours, OYS-ssi. :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 7

LSG and OYS updating their IG's :blush: they should spend more time together before LSG will go to Morocco..

Just keep on updating LSG and OYS, just keep it coming :tounge_xd:

• Like 7

12 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Once is more than enough . Do we need to see another flower bouquet this time? 

lol

Anyway found a very talented person making  her own version of Hwayugi episode 21. Very good editing skill 

Ahjumma now I know why LSG doesn't have pictures in his departures to Japan its because they will bombarded us with their IG updates.. You know OYS posted a BIG PINK HEART :tounge_xd: 

• Like 8

Japan is where the :heart: is

I think I should go to Japan so that I could meet my future husband and someone will gave me a ring and a bouquet of flowers and wear t-shirts with a big heart.. Oh Japan Japan. Will you marry me?:tounge_xd:

7 hours ago, annie1234 said:

:D:D:D

He is so good being ninja now. :D

and that OYS’s Nylon cover, she looks super pretty :heart::heart: i can’t wait for her interview and the rest of photoshoots. :heart:

LSG is expert on Ninja Moves :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6