Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

too hot, too concrete, too real—> Danger 

You forgot too pink which coincidentally will make haters and 503 have a radiating green color between them. Guess what green symbolizes. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Excuse me???!!!! :crazy:

Just  finished watching P48 and someone is wearing shiny bling bling again. You know Mochi Crowy can’t help getting obsess by real shiny bling bling!!  Esp if someone is wearing two of them 

2FEACCEB-7577-4BCF-98F4-33139E387932_zps

Spoiler

F3F89845-8DF1-4ED9-B6ED-433CA5035758_zps

Bling Bling Bling

Mochi Crowy can’t take this anymore :o

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

Hi All!   Been lurking for some time and honestly checking in daily.  Our OTP makes my day.  Thanks for all the info, gifs, etc.   I’m always at the edge of my seat waiting for the next hint, the next whatever we can find to share.  ^_^

It makes me frustrated and sad that this forum is being reported again.  Some people aren’t happy unless they make others miserable. 

*back to lurking mode*

• Like 10

On 8/25/2018 at 5:54 AM, vgm3 said:

Hi All!   Been lurking for some time and honestly checking in daily.  Our OTP makes my day.  Thanks for all the info, gifs, etc.   I’m always at the edge of my seat waiting for the next hint, the next whatever we can find to share.  ^_^

It makes me frustrated and sad that this forum is being reported again.  Some people aren’t happy unless they make others miserable. 

*back to lurking mode*

Spoiler

Well... can’t  do anything about it *shrugs*.

This thread purpose is only to spread 503 love and we all enjoy submarine mode more because we know things  but

even friendly  jokes btw our own members is also receiving  button  ^_^

shipping is a fun , loving, and lighthearted fandom activity anyway not a life and death situation n but of  course it’s special when your otp is real :wub:

Poor Mawang is zoning out while the two are in their own world. They both have too much vitamins :wub:

DD93C7C7-9FAB-4509-A7ED-07B07512CEE0_zps

• LOL 15

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12

33 minutes ago, madinked said:

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

:sweatingbullets: On point

Charming friend watching his fav library scene shares the same facial expression as mine when rewatching their kisses (except no one is looking at me , while his thousands of fans are watching him)

5A7B5477-130F-4B25-AC22-E98373CFA29C_zps

cr to 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

I think my fave is his shy reactions during his FM haha... it’s from latest fm (8 of july).

He watched that scene basically every fm, but he was still shy... Mr.Charming is so obvious.... :rolleyes:

g7SIsytD7NU.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

You forgot too pink which coincidentally will make haters and 503 have a radiating green color between them. Guess what green symbolizes. :D

Don’t know what is going on but just  one wise advice from a 40 year old ahjumma who shyly ship these two people.  I assume that I am definitely older than you youngsters : “Never hate people who are jealous of you but always respect their jealousy because they can’t stand what is right about you”

There is always positivity about everything = )  Both OYS and LSG are such lovely couple as an individual person and even more when they are together so let’s be like them  (back to lurking mode) 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Don’t know what is going on but just  one wise advice from a 40 year old ahjumma who shyly ship these two people.  I assume that I am definitely older than you youngsters : “Never hate people who are jealous of you but always respect their jealousy because they can’t stand what is right about you”

There is always positivity about everything = )  Both OYS and LSG are such lovely couple as an individual person and even more when they are together so let’s be like them  (back to lurking mode) 

Wow your 40?

nice to have a mature fan shipping OTP. Hope every shipper is mature like you. 

Anyway welcome to the pink world of 503 couple. :glasses: Hope we can get alone since we fond it wierd when lurker start showing up and interested in our couple.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

i love it when all of us are giving their opinion about our otp. We love our otp so much & honestly there's nothing wrong with it. We tense each other & that's what make us stronger. Build our bonding.. We have each other back going thru the darkest day (that day when kb come into the pic.. lol)

We have all kind of ages that ship our otp & that is wonderful. Lets stay positive & mature shipper ok. Ignore the haters. 

Spoiler

Is it the same GGG bracelet lsg wore before? :huh:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

i love it when all of us are giving their opinion about our otp. We love our otp so much & honestly there's nothing wrong with it. We tense each other & that's what make us stronger. Build our bonding.. We have each other back going thru the darkest day (that day when kb come into the pic.. lol)

We have all kind of ages that ship our otp & that is wonderful. Lets stay positive & mature shipper ok. Ignore the haters. 

Hide contents

I was thinking that too. It’s on his right hand just like the GGG heehee... this lsg guy! Can’t seem to get away from the GGG whether in real life or fantasy 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Wow your 40?

nice to have a mature fan shipping OTP. Hope every shipper is mature like you. 

Anyway welcome to the pink world of 503 couple. :glasses: Hope we can get alone since we fond it wierd when lurker start showing up and interested in our couple.

Thank you for the friendly welcome you are all really kind. 

I’m an ahjumma with with 2 kids so looking at LSG and OYS really remind me of my younger days. Their spark does make my heart flutters like teenager again :grin:

I know LSG from that drama with with Han Hyoju(?) and OYS from Shine or Go Crazy. As a spectator, Hwayugi  is the first time I saw them having such intense chemistry with. their  co-stars. Too much lust in their eyes 

• Like 12

12 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Hide contents

GGG is fantasy  while this is REALITY

the reality is  that the GGG is upgraded with diamonds (crowy got triggered again)  :ph34r:

Spoiler

48A250FC-9B7B-40F9-AA38-F2F6920D7968_zps

Both charming friend and coolest partner love shiny bling bling too much lately (kidding)

Btw Coolest partner took a pic with hers before her fanmeeting but then took it off when she is with her fans :P

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Thank you for the friendly welcome you are all really kind. 

I’m an ahjumma with with 2 kids so looking at LSG and OYS really remind me of my younger days. Their spark does make my heart flutters like teenager again :grin:

I know LSG from that drama with with Han Hyoju(?) and OYS from Shine or Go Crazy. As a spectator, this is the first time I saw them having such intense chemistry with. their  co-stars. 

Glad to know I’m not the only ahjumma here in the group.  I have 3 sons and depending on the K-Drama they’ll watch it me.  Sometimes if I’m lucky I’ll even get my husband sucked into it was well.  He does likes them vixens.  Lol.  

But what really gets me about LSG & OYS is that in all the years I’ve watched K-Dramas I haven’t come across a couple with such dynamic intense chemistry.  It’s in all the small gestures when you’re watching the episodes that you get this hint of “something” between the two.  

For example in episode 5 when Mawang & JSM enter the film and SOG and Secretary Ma are waiting/watching in the Theatre -  LSG gives this cute little smile when he sees OYS.  Maybe it good acting on his part but it doesn’t quite fit into the scene and you get little butterflies just seeing his smile.  Well in my opinion  I just love it.  

And then of course all of those *ahem* vitamin kisses.  It’s like WOW...Really  whoa...I’m speechless.  

• Like 16

9 hours ago, madinked said:

That is the procedure. Delete the post and warn the writer instead of the thread and threaten to close it down but it helps when you have powerful, powerful friends. We don't take advantage of such things that's why when we take action that post is deleted but the thread is not warned and most probably not even the writer. Ah, friendship.:ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hide contents

Well... can’t  do anything about it *shrugs*.

This thread purpose is only to spread 503 love and we all enjoy submarine mode more because we know things  but

even friendly  jokes btw our own members is also receiving  button  ^_^

shipping is a fun , loving, and lighthearted fandom activity anyway not a life and death situration but of  course it’s special when your otp is real :wub:

Poor Mawang is zoning out while the two are in their own world. They both have too much vitamins :wub:

DD93C7C7-9FAB-4509-A7ED-07B07512CEE0_zps

I love how Mawang is falling asleep sitting and those two just look at each other wide eyed with hearts in their pupils :lol: Too many vitamins indeed :P I am just imagining them napping on each others shoulders before this interview which is why they are so energetic.

• LOL 8