Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, muishami said:

Actually Hino suddenly followed OYS on insta

Haha, how surprising that his close friends start following his girlfriend. Well OYS is sweetheart so no wonder everyone falls for her:wub:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Haha, how surprising that his close friends start following his girlfriend. Well OYS is sweetheart so no wonder everyone falls for her:wub:

Yes. Hino is definitely LSG close friend :) 

Followed her just recently...I was wondering maybe she visited Hino’s restaurant, haha.But no. 

She liked LSG’s girlfriend a lot right  :wub:

• Like 9

On 7/20/2018 at 11:07 PM, muishami said:

Actually Hino suddenly followed OYS on insta.She is from Hook, and she is very close to LSG.Why she followed her now? She doesn’t follow Suzy for example,( also Seunggi’s co star for upcomg drama.) :rolleyes:hmmm.

Hino is that ajumma:

Interesting thing is interesting. I think its great to see that the people close to LSG are charmed by our lovely unnie. An instagram follow isnt too big of a deal but the fact is prominent that this hino ahjumma is close to LSG and 9 chances out of 10 had no reason to meet or know of Oh Yeon Seo unless it had something to do with Lee Seung Gi. Hwayugi was filmed 6 months ago and the drama ended around 5 months ago so if she met and wanted to follow OYS then, she had every opportunity to do so before now as just Lee Seung Gi's coworker. However since it is months later, we can assume that there is probably deeper meaning attached to the follow and that the reason is most definitely not that OYS was LSG's costar. Otherwise Hino ahjumma would have had to follow Suzy or other actresses he starred with too if it is just for formality.

Also Hino definitely knows of OYS from before. If not because of Hwayugi, then because of Dara. She has liked many posts of Dara with OYS and could have gotten curious and followed uri unnie anytime especially since OYS and Dara have such a close friendship. This further cements the idea in my mind that Hino and OYS met only recently and through LSG. The follow is the testament to the fact that she approves and likes of Oh Yeon Seo. It must mean that slowly slowly Lee Seung Gi is introducing his pretty girlfriend to his other friends and coworkers or that he talks about her so much that they can't help but look her up and are instantly charmed by her loveliness :wub:

We already know that Hongki and Bora know and like OYS because they are also friends with her after starring in Hwayugi but more and more Hook Entertainment members seem to like Oh Yeon Seo or find interest with her now that her relationship with Lee Seung Gi is progressing. Its always best if your close ones support a relationship you're in because they love seeing you happy. In LSG and OYS' case, there seems to be almost no opposition from their close friends and hopefully family too, meaning secretly everyone must be rooting for this couple to last. 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 16

13 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

We already know that Hongki and Bora know and like OYS

Actually Hongki was her and Seungi mutual friend far before Hwayugi. OYS being everyone's buddy is friends with FT Island and their friends. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Hwayugi was filmed 6 months ago and the drama ended around 5 months ago so if she met and wanted to follow OYS then, she had every opportunity to do so before now as just Lee Seung Gi's coworker. However since it is months later, we can assume that there is probably deeper meaning attached to the follow and that the reason is most definitely not that OYS was LSG's costar. Otherwise Hino ahjumma would have had to follow Suzy or other actresses he starred with too if it is just for formality.

THIS!!

She is close with LSG for years....

LSG used her restaurant to bring Support food for YSJ! 

• Like 9

On 7/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, kopikosong said:

I made a clearer image of yeonseo eye to get a better view of that guy reflecting off eye.

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Actually we don't have to prove who is the one taking the picture for her. Just assume it is seung gi and enjoy all the pictures she post on her date ok? 

Please don't spill anymore coffee :tears: Coffee is gold.

I’m actually dying over this:joy::lol:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

51 minutes ago, muishami said:

Seunggi is like to follow his girlfriend fashion style :rolleyes:

They are so obvious. We are one lucky shipper.. B)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

They are so obvious. We are one lucky shipper.. B)

I was just joking haha. Never made big deal over otp having the same style :)) 

Our otp is strong without that too.

Even LSG close friend is following OYS now (that also is very close to members of his agency.She even goes on vacations together with them!)

She knows LSG for years.

As I know many LSG fans is following that ajumma , and always thanking her because she is TAKING CARE OF LSG :)

• Like 10

I'm just excited and happy that now every week we're seeing new "confirmations" (no longer “clues”) that our OTP is real! :lol:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, muishami said:

Even LSG close friend is following OYS now (that also is very close to members of his agency.She even goes on vacations together with them!)

She knows LSG for years.

As I know many LSG fans is following that ajumma , and always thanking her because she is TAKING CARE OF LSG :)

503 fashion style?:P

it’s call fashion for a reason..

hence no matter what I refuse to make lame collages and stick their picture side by side for mere shirts *judge on your own hee hee*

339BC311-0D4E-415E-99B4-83858C740BD1_zps

D2FF184B-5319-473F-82BA-F70DDC8A516F_zps

E3FE260D-0FFF-4625-AF70-4A4BEAF3E261_zps

9F038171-E1C4-4EA0-8BF0-FB4FA505BE8A_zps

Spoiler

BEC817AD-B94B-437F-B73D-AF1E4284D501_zps

C39B8452-290F-4F23-A023-91F088A4F541_zps

Oversized shirt quarter tuck in(?)

it’s call fashion 

merong.... :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, muishami said:

She knows LSG for years.

Its ok chinggu.. anyway.. we are in delululand. We take everything with a pitch of salt & happy with it.. 

Whether its same shirt style.. side pic style.. or even the same air breath.. like when they are at japan.. :rolleyes:

We know our otp. They give us more than enough for us to go submarine.. perhaps they even plan to do a wedding at hanok village in remembrance of their first wedding on hwayugi.. :D

Ok. That is very delulu. Pardon me..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I know. Even LSG's Korean fans have noticed his fashion style change and are asking if he changed coordinator? :) We know he's just "mirroring"- an observed fact /hint when a guy falls for a girl. 

• Like 12

BTW,  chingus, you know there's sad news to all this too ? We may never see our OTP onscreen together again since real couples never seem to work together. :( But I'd still prefer a real OTP than seeing them just work together again. :)

But I so loved their chemistry onscreen- can’t they do us shippers a big favor and do one more drama/movie together before their wedding- pretty please? ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

BTW,  chingus, you know there's sad news to all this too ? We may never see our OTP onscreen together again since real couples never seem to work together. :( But I'd still prefer a real OTP than seeing them just work together again. :)

It’s already expected esp coolest partner interview which changed drastically since hwayugi.. as a fan I’m already preparing myself although i know i’m gonna miss her but as long she is happy ^_^

• Like 10

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

But I so loved their chemistry onscreen- can’t they do us shippers a big favor and do one more drama/movie together before their wedding- pretty please? ;)

I prefer them to be happy in real life together ❤️

• Like 6

So I was watching old clips of Lee Seung Gi on Strong Heart and I found something very interesting.

We've been over the fact that Lee Seung Gi is uncharacteristically shy whenever his kiss with Oh Yeon Seo is played on screen, even months after Hwayugi has ended. It could even be explained away as general embarrassment of a conservative actor if nothing else. However such is not the case with LSG since the above clip proves that he isn't really very conservative when it comes to romantic scenes when he is acting. 

It was a stroke of luck that I came across that clip but in it, NG scenes of LSG and Shin Min Ah while filming My Girlfriend is a Gumiho were played, multiple times.  Lee Seung Gi didn't flinch or cover his face in embarrassment. NOT EVEN ONCE ! I was expecting him to hide his face at least once since the scenes were played so many times but: zip, zilch, nada.

Error 505: Embarrassment not found.

It's remarkably telling isn't it ? LSG was much younger then and probably should have been more prone to embarrassment over such stuff back then. Furthermore, this was played across national television as opposed to the Hwayugi kiss scene which are played at a fan meet for only Airens. The MGIAG kisses were comparatively a little longer than the kisses with Oh Yeon Seo yet every time they are played, LSG hides his face and becomes a puddle of mush. 

Its very much a stark contrast and a very interesting parallel to study which provides us with the fact that the only logical conclusion is that the Hwayugi kisses held real feelings and emotions which is why LSG gets so embarrassed every time they are played even though he picked them out himself.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 7

What is that??:lol:

I oppose to that reaction very very muuuch

I need him to cover his face, bow in embarassment, and give more details like blaming his female lead for the lip stained...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Just saw someone post this.. i think this is not a new picture..

OYS so pretty & gorgeous here..

And her bracelet too.. :P

• Like 8

Aaaw she looks good with that hairstyle and nice bracelet indeed :wub:. I wanna buy...

Spoiler

Just catch up on this Hino suddenly following oys... ?? Is she someone important? I thought she is one of oys buddy again haha :P

so  is she one of charming friend’s company staff or what?

Btw just posting this cos I’m really curious Is wearing this kind of shirt and super bright pink shoes are the trends lately?:lol:

*never understand fashion *

DE617325-3A57-4457-99EC-8842D83000EA_zps

• Like 5