Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, lala2018 said:

Since this thread moved, I didn't bother about the ending of Hwayugi (moving to fav scenes analysis phase) :D And, I was so busy to catch up all your cmts here. Now, I'm very excited waiting for the end of LSG-OYS in real life. I really would like to see them together early one again to know how would they react to each other after filming Hwayugi :heart:

So, I actively voted for them in "The best Kdrama couple 2018"
Link: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

The vote based on IP, not user. So, I used all my equipments to vote. I also intend to ask my friends and colleagues for help but I'm afraid of being deride like a crazy one (In fact, I was crazy because of our couple so much). I was even stealthy to watch your vids here, what would they think if they caught me watching those hot scenes like that :bawling:

Recent time, my main job is to:
1. Wake up, take my phone and vote.
2. Go to office, turn on my computer and vote.
3. After finishing work, back home, turn on my laptop and vote

I voted for uri couple 30 times/day :D

Now THAT is dedication my friend! So amazed. I didn't know it was by IP. Okay, will definitely do that then. But yeah, we are leading but the next rounds are going to be tight. We are at 8.9k now and the closest in the other group is LeeJoonGi-MoonChaeWon if I'm not mistaken at 6.8k.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, annie1234 said:

watch your hand, monkey :tongue::tongue::tongue:

The way his hand wiggles to tighten his grip around her waist. And how she tiptoes, snuggles and plants her head on his shoulder. THIS IS SO PRECIOUS GAH :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 22

39 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I'll be writing one soon. I kinda started the story already but I had to finish my Hwayugi fanfiction so I stopped.:lol:

I'll wait... thank youuu... :blush: 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

Is OYS excited for us also to reach our goal? Making it to 200 in no time at all... well she got us something to talk about. Now I think she's really is a silent lurker in their own ship. Ha ha :D 

N she keep calling that charming friend to translate some of words she doesn't understand...n swoon over us *imagination is free..LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

On 3/27/2018 at 11:27 PM, missirina said:

Now THAT is dedication my friend! So amazed. I didn't know it was by IP. Okay, will definitely do that then. But yeah, we are leading but the next rounds are going to be tight. We are at 8.9k now and the closest in the other group is LeeJoonGi-MoonChaeWon if I'm not mistaken at 6.8k.

Yes, we're now the lead at Round 1. Keep fighting for next round my chingu :wub:

On 3/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, missirina said:

Exactly! I mean, actors will do their best to convey the feelings in that situation. But usually in kdrama, you're right they won't be doing full body hugging like that. Some even look a bit stiff. But these two, they just move so naturally together. Beautiful. That's all I can say.

ps: where to find love like this :bawling: I want a SOG for myself!

I'm with u :wub:

I wish my own SOG too:D

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, ritausma said:

:wub::tongue: Enjoy! :heart: Let's celebrate, all of us do amazing job supporting these two! :)

Yess, this unconscious guy whose body and mind never sync:lol:

Again simple reflexes : we don't caress strangers or friends. That's what lovers tend to do reflecting their intimacy and care. :tongue:

• Like 21
  • LOL 3

Dear shippers, this is my first time posting here...have been a supporter and lurker.

Honestly speaking, I am attracted to LSG's hands. The veins and his long fingers are very manly and seducing. Everytime he showed Sam Jang his GGG, I would always look at his hand first. Am I the only wierd person here??? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

10 minutes ago, Catherine Loh said:

Dear shippers, this is my first time posting here...have been a supporter and lurker.

Honestly speaking, I am attracted to LSG's hands. The veins and his long fingers are very manly and seducing. Everytime he showed Sam Jang his GGG, I would always look at his hand first. Am I the only wierd person here??? 

hahaaha you made me laugh

No you are not alone. Me too. 

zF2Bnkm.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Catherine Loh said:

First, I'd like to welcome you to our humble ship.  And to tell you that, No you're not alone. I think we're all kind of weird in a very special way kind a like Sam Jang. :D Enjoy the ride and happy shipping. :heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ritausma said:

To celebrate 200 pages of our thread (which will be already on next page) I made some gifs from SOG and JSM hug in ep 13 :blush: Pay attention to LSG hands, how he's constantly caressing OYS's hair and shoulders, how his fingers are moving tenderly :heart: Ah, and of course how he hugged her, putting his hand on her back....lower than actors usually do :wub::tongue: Enjoy! :heart: Let's celebrate, all of us do amazing job supporting these two! :)

Reveal hidden contents

Caressing eh? Good word choice.

Hehe we can commence a whole novel of their interaction at this rate, feeling plenty full on this 503 diet :heart:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, kopikosong said:

hahaaha you made me laugh

No you are not alone. Me too. 

Another LSG hand lover here, I love his veiny hands and the gumgango looked so nice his hand, I would always fawn over his hand whenever they showed it.:lol:

But I was so glad when they finally got rid of the cursed bracelet in the end, I was like finally but I kinda had a feeling from the beginning that ggg won't come off till the very end so I wasn't as disappointed as my sister who was very furious that they took till the very last episode to open the ggg. Okay wrong fourm this should be discussed in the Hwayugi thread:D sorry.

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

To celebrate 200 pages of our thread (which will be already on next page) I made some gifs from SOG and JSM hug in ep 13 :blush: Pay attention to LSG hands, how he's constantly caressing OYS's hair and shoulders, how his fingers are moving tenderly :heart: Ah, and of course how he hugged her, putting his hand on her back....lower than actors usually do :wub::tongue: Enjoy! :heart: Let's celebrate, all of us do amazing job supporting these two! :)

Reveal hidden contents

But can we appreciate how cute OYS looks in his scene being all pouty and moody and totally adorable even LSG can't resist as SOG :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 15

35 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

But can we appreciate how cute OYS looks in his scene being all pouty and moody and totally adorable even LSG can't resist as SOG :wub:

This scene reminds me of how my husband and I hug each other. JSM's prescious SOG equals OYS's charming friend.:love:

• Like 11

Reveal hidden contents

Correct me if im wrong i think LSG commented that one of OYS talent is "naturalness"..

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Garriexuite said:

Correct me if im wrong i think LSG commented that one of OYS talent is "naturalness

He did!) And naturally grabbed her tighter B)

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

I've been silently lurking for months now watching the pages at first move slowly upwards in the single digits to suddenly exploding and nearing 200 pages.  I've been a Soompi member for years and have kept my posts to a minimum and have maintained & enjoyed my LURKER status.  That's why it says a lot about this thread that I've decided to say a little something.  

I kept quiet when the EP thing was brought up.  Even though it piqued my interest to no end.  TBH, I wasn't into this drama, or LSG & OYS individually, or them as a couple until I saw a preview of their incredible kiss in Ep. 18.  I've swooned over this couple since then and marathon watched the entire series during a weekend.  Like some of you I wasn't into the ending, but in all the years I've been watching K-Dramas, nearly 20 years, it wasn't as bad as some others. 

I wish this couple well and hope this ship truly does sail.  They make a bright & beautiful couple and they're mature enough to have something/anything special without having to explain themselves.  Although they are both dropping hints like crazy that it is hard not to go giddily insane.   

Love all the pictures, videos, and insights you all share.  Keep it up.  I'll go back and quietly lurk in the shadows.   :heart:

• Like 21
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Garriexuite said:

Correct me if im wrong i think LSG commented that one of OYS talent is "naturalness"..

Oh yes charming friend did say about coolest partner's naturalness. :D

• Like 10