Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

2 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/lee-seung-gi-talks-viewers-reaction-bedroom-scene-hwayugi/

Seems that he realize some people can’t accept him doing bedroomscene in hwayugi..hehe.. 

Me: i'm very accepting of you to do that kind of scene since you are an actor and you are in your. 30s  (but only with Yeon Seo-ssi <------sorry sawry :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

24 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Excuse you who isn't ready to accept ?

don't you see the amount of views that scene got on Naver  and  tvn offical youtube account??

People on Naver are even bowing and sending flowers to Hong sisters lol.

Ha ha ha LSGssi come on now!

But I think he's worried about SOME fans (my oppa fans/shippers of another/haters etc.) hating those scenes and thus also will hate on his relationship later on

So I think this means he's worried about it alot in advance now :cry:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Me: i'm very accepting of you to do that kind of scene since you are an actor and you are in your. 30s  (but only with Yeon Seo-ssi <------sorry sawry :tongue:

I thought about this too now.

Maybe he had enough with YOS. He doesn’t want someone to get jealous in the future :wink:

• LOL 12

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Do all the intense kiss & bed scenes to your heart's contentment, as long as it's with your girl OYS :wink:

Actually please work together again in  another drama and continue on doing those EPic hotness scenes all you want :tongue:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Sorry to return this topic since I lost from page 151, this thread goes so fast :lol:

I'm a bit ashamed to talk about this here but I think it's no matter if he had fallen. Because of the scene that SOG-ASY were in bed, it's seems like LSG laid on top of OYS while kissing her (1:25). Actually, we din't know how it be done in BTS. And, is that a normal thing in a Kdrama? B)

I replayed this video so many times but never actually got to notice 1:25 because

1. yeon seo's dimples are too distracting

2. seung gi and yeon seo's lips seems to recognise each other so well

3. how are seung gi's eye lashes so long

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Hi everyone:) I am new to here!=] I finished hwayugi a few weeks ago and still feeling sort of emptiness (?) in my heart/_\ I don't even have the mood to study the first few day after the drama ends/_\

Though it starts to get better a little as time passes, I still find hwayugi a very fascinating drama, and I enjoy the chemistry between all actors and actresses, esp LSG and OYS>3<

The way that they look at each other and kiss are just...like they are real lovely couple (And I hope they are a really dating/_\ They are a great match/_\ 

That's why I am shipping them so desperately and join this forum>< Nice to meet everyone of you!!

PS: English is not my first language><I apologize in advance if you find it hard to understand me><

• Like 12

9 hours ago, kopikosong said:

I replayed this video so many times but never actually got to notice 1:25 because

1. yeon seo's dimples are too distracting

2. seung gi and yeon seo's lips seems to recognise each other so well

3. how are seung gi's eye lashes so long

Who can help me to make a gif for scene at 1:25 :bawling:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Haha.. btw, can help translate this article? Using google just now, it said OYS said LSG talking about army so much.. not sure got it correct or not.haha.. hope someone can help to translate maybe..

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=211715#_enliple

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/lee-seung-gi-talks-viewers-reaction-bedroom-scene-hwayugi/

Seems that he realize some people can’t accept him doing bedroomscene in hwayugi..hehe.. 

For me, I can't accept that bedscene because it was too short :lol::lol: I am ready for your more provocative intense bedscene oppa~ don't worry. (as long as the actress is OYS) :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

For me, I can't accept that bedscene because it was too short :lol::lol: I am ready for your more provocative intense bedscene oppa~ don't worry. (as long as the actress is OYS) :lol::lol:

im with you chingguya... :D:wub: more plz... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

You know what this means that OYS is first and last actress that he'll ever have bed scenes with if he not going to be doing bed scenes. :D:lol:. But I think he just doesn't want to do those types of scenes with other actresses in the future because he doesn't want OYS to get jealous. He has truly met his match. Yay yay yay. This ship has soooooooooo sailed.:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I feel like a pervert now. Since I'm already at it, here's a bonus for the weekends. 

(shame shame)

Many thanks for your help :heart:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, muishami said:

@kopikosong  He literally “eat” her.:lol:

That's my thought every time they kiss. Does her lips taste like lotus or strawberry ice cream? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

@kopikosong Thank you

And now i also see OYS chest going up and down moore than usual ..heavy breathing the result of kiss and LSG body covering here...:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

Just now, Wanda Bagala said:

@kopikosong Thank you

And now i also see OYS chest going up and down moore than usual ..heavy breathing the result of kiss and LSG body covering here...:wub:

probably the only cardio they need.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

LSG-shi, not to worry we love your bedscene with OYS and we wish you marry her as soon as possible :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

OR maybe he just said this to inform the pds (whoever will cast him for the next drama that has a bedscene) that he won't do it bcos someone might got jealous if he would have another bs 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Many fans want to manage his lives, they didnt want accept other girls.. they want Lsg with Ex GF or not marriage.. thats trouble fans.. hehhee

40 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Me: i'm very accepting of you to do that kind of scene since you are an actor and you are in your. 30s  (but only with Yeon Seo-ssi <------sorry sawry 

Me like you.. hahahhaa

25 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

yess,,, this is too short.. hahhaa @annie1234

• Like 6
  • LOL 1