Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

5 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

OK, I think I have answered everyone's PM now. I am not even exaggerating when I say that I got like 50 PM's. :lol: Will reply to the replies soon, PM and here. :lol:

Edit: I just got like 10 more PM's. :lol: We should have just made a PM group.:lol:

BTW, the 5 newbies/lurkers who PM'ed me begging for the clue...I truly, truly apologize for not replying to your PM's. You may be real fans of the couple, I realize that, but this is a very personal and physical clue and I can't risk it being leaked in case it's used against them by the haters. I really am sorry, guys. 

I got like 7 PM's (latest count) from haters, pretending to be LSG-OYS shippers. :rolleyes: I found it really funny. Like, seriously, what's the point of wasting your time on a couple that you hate?

Haters will always be haters I guess. They must be really dying to know about what EP is all about. So please, everyone, let's just keep it to ourselves. After @YourHighness . have painstakingly vetted all those who PM'ed (thank you for all your hard work chinggu-ya), there might be people who will direct PM us instead to get the info.

And yes, we could have made a PM group. Then we can discuss and talk about more definite proofs like this without being scared that haters or antis will know about it. Haha. Let's protect our couple and support them till the end!

:heart:

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, muishami said:

It’s a secret.

@cikbie572Chingu I have been asking myself the same question but i have no clue because i was late to this top and i am catching up but i am reading all this pots that included E.P and have to clue what does it mean. 

If anyone is kind enough let me and if it is a secret please PM 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, estrellita1122 said:

@cikbie572Chingu I have been asking myself the same question but i have no clue because i was late to this top and i am catching up but i am reading all this pots that included E.P and have to clue what does it mean. 

If anyone is kind enough let me and if it is a secret please PM 

You should PM @YourHighness .  She will tell you. 

Me and others who already get her PM promise to not share it to others and keep it as EP in this thread to protect our otp from haters

• Like 12

I don't get the reply pm yet. Maybe cause i'm new here. Nevermind then. Just hoping the best for our otp.. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cikbie572 said:

I don't get the reply pm yet. Maybe cause i'm new here. Nevermind then. Just hoping the best for our otp.. :wub:

Aah i think because she said she will start replying again tomorrow... she got too many pm's and have to fend some haters too .Be patient haha :wub:

• Like 8

I love it when this thread is moving THIS fast haha. I just remembered a few pages back someone mentioned the thread is so quiet today. Lol.

Now?

Oh well, sail our ship, sail. So I'm just gonna do what I always do: share gifs. Haha.. Nothing too big, nothing too risque, just our OYS being playful and overall sweetness overload:

giphy.gif

I saved this as 'OYS's polite tap' in my computer lol. See how comfortable they are? :wub: And we did get that LSG gaze for a second (haha me and my gaze thing...)

giphy.gif

Now this one explains itself. Loved how strongly OYS's tapped LSG that his body is shaking lol. But I really love their laughing here.

SeungYeon, hwaiting! :heart:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

You should PM @YourHighness .  She will tell you. 

Me and others who already get her PM promise to not share it to others and keep it as EP in this thread to protect our otp from haters

Since i was not active yesterday because i was working for more then 15 hours (babysitting) i was late to catch up and now that I finally did, i PM her but i have to wait for her reply. Well now i have to run back to work since i am late 

anyway guys enjoy shipping this Two since they make our days brighter 

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

Okay you know what, I think I’ve gone blind after adjusting my screen to the maximum BRIGHTEST level and gluing my face on it while watching my fave close up scenes. Just watching episodes 1 (when they were at the bridge) & 18 (fave kissing scene, of course) alone will tell you about the clue - ITS TRUEEE! Lol. I’m giggling like an idiot here but kudos to our hawk eyed, scientific shipper who pointed this out. You made my day, chingu! B)

maybe can start a collection of screencaps !

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, dvrels said:

Also, I found a pretty darn good physical clue to our couple's feelings for each other. I don't want to share it on the thread because it is very personal and I don't want the haters to use it against them, since we know this thread is being stalked by many. BTW, I went back and checked their previous shows scenes with their partners to make sure I was not being delulu. There's a marked difference that makes me very happy and its made me almost sure about this couple. PM me if you guys want to know but please keep it private between us shippers. :)

PM send. Please, I'm really dying cos of curiosity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

Now this one explains itself. Loved how strongly OYS's tapped LSG that his body is shaking lol. But I really love their laughing here.

Sorry for cutting your post.

LSG is lucky that OYS is being girly around him. He promised to go back to army training with all the cast crews and fans for three weeks if the rating surpassed certain number. :lol::lol: If OYS was being herself like with another actor, he would've been given a punch instead of a tap. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

12 minutes ago, missirina said:

giphy.gif

Thank you for the gifs chingu.. speaking of the tapped thing, yes that is the typical OYS that we know.. :D if she put more effort of that tap, LSG might have thrown out of the side.. haha.. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

I guess the ep is caught by many but we just don’t know what it was specifically so we name it chemistry. 

Thats why many people who watch the show ship them. Because you know, EP! 

(I’m being very cryptic about ep just to throw people off guard but those who know will catch it yah?)

• Like 15
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

Thank you for the gifs chingu.. speaking of the tapped thing, yes that is the typical OYS that we know.. :D if she put more effort of that tap, LSG might have thrown out of the side.. haha.. :D 

For sure!!! During a scene  for MSG , she even accidentally hurt Joowon wrist without realizing . She  came back with an oinment the next day lol

it still amazes me that she acted so girly  esp ep 5 bts scene when she kept on playing with her hair

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

Lol. I have exams tomorrow for the last quarter, but I'm still here (giggling like an idiot. Haha~) I played ep18 again BTW, (you know. The EP thing–thanks to @YourHighness . ) and it did!  It is true! Hohoho~ now I'm ruined for my exam. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

11 minutes ago, madinked said:

I guess the ep is caught by many but we just don’t know what it was specifically so we name it chemistry. 

Thats why many people who watch the show ship them. Because you know, EP! 

(I’m being very cryptic about ep just to throw people off guard but those who know will catch it yah?)

Hehe alright. “Chemistry” :rolleyes:

Btw, I’m really looking forward more to OYS/LSG’s IG updates now than my crush IRL. Lol.  Ahhh shipping is hard. Haha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, temptress said:

PM send. Please, I'm really dying cos of curiosity.

Chinguuyaaa it's not me who make that post, it's @YourHighness . findings you should pm her to ask about EP

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

For sure!!! During a scene  for MSG , she even accidentally hurt Joowon wrist without realizing . She  came back with an oinment the next day lol

it still amazes me that she acted so girly  esp ep 5 bts scene when she kept on playing with her hair

I remember when Joowon told that story of wrist bruised, haha, but OYS was cute when she found out about the bruised out of feeling sorry she take care of Joowon hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Hello guys, i am new member, actually  I followed forum five or six days ago. However, i dont sign up acc until yesterday bcz I think I only ship them from my heart, quitely. So, day by day, i check forum to read some new clues or proofs. Honestly, reading new proof makes me happy. So I really thank you and grateful if someone ( seungyeon shippers) give me a bit of detail about what many people know. Thank you so much, guys.

• Like 8

That's it. Without realizing we've been unconciously picking up on EP since the beginning! :wink:

SAIL this ship SAAAAAAAAAIL! and see you in the future when you'll confirm it to the public :wink:

and HAHAHHAHHA I really just LOVE teasing any lurking haters here about EP when they don't know what we're talking about!! :tongue:

richard simmons off and stick to your own threads

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Seems there were so many secrets here and I couldn't understand what's going on :bawling:

I registered a Soompi acc just because of our couple.

@YourHighness . , I sent PM. Please, I'll die of curiosity. Many thanks :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2