Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Just wanted to share some gifs I made. It's been a while since I've done it and I'm not using my old computer with all the appropriate softwares. Tried to download them for a while now and my GIMP doesn't seem to work haha. So I just use the online gif-maker.

giphy.gif

SG's gaze to OYS is really gentle and sweet, and a tad too long. You can see he wants to make sure he did a good job and only looked away (quickly I might add) once OYS looked back at him.

giphy.gif

Again, look at SG's gaze towards OYS. He was looking at her as she speaks but looked away after a brief eye contact. And see what he does after that? Seems like he's embarrassed haha. 

I just love this two people. Looked so sweet and compatible.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

I wish they would promote Hwayugi in other countrys, but since they are both busy with their movies I don't think it will be possible. :bawling:

I'm still hoping for them to be in magazines and interviews together tbh.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, S A said:

I wish they would promote Hwayugi in other countrys, but since they are both busy with their movies I don't think it will be possible. :bawling:

I'm still hoping for them to be in magazines and interviews together tbh.

I wish them shooting for a magazine together tooooo :3 :bawling:

• Like 7

Awww this thread has turned into such a place full of sweetness, ever since it became apparent that something more than "professionalism" is going on :wink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

In Japan version, the part about Japanese girl must be cut. So, I also think they will re-production the drama...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

In Japan version, the part about Japanese girl must be cut. So, I also think they will re-production the drama...

So they will reunite for more shooting?? Reshooting a new better ending and some middle parts/replace japanese girl story with something else?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Agree.. That's so sensitive.. And dunno about the background of KDS family too...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, missirina said:

Just wanted to share some gifs I made. It's been a while since I've done it and I'm not using my old computer with all the appropriate softwares. Tried to download them for a while now and my GIMP doesn't seem to work haha. So I just use the online gif-maker.

SG's gaze to OYS is really gentle and sweet, and a tad too long. You can see he wants to make sure he did a good job and only looked away (quickly I might add) once OYS looked back at him.

Again, look at SG's gaze towards OYS. He was looking at her as she speaks but looked away after a brief eye contact. And see what he does after that? Seems like he's embarrassed haha. 

I just love this two people. Looked so sweet and compatible.

Look how in the second  gif he unconsciously he start to turn to her and bringing his legs close to her then he realizes what he is doing and stop to recompose himself. In body language, your subconscious only brings you closer to what you like or feels good about it. 

While in the  first gif she is aware of his gaze towards her and when he ask "is it good??", consciously,  she pulls away and one second later she is back t her place, this is a sign of shynes. Also look at his hands he kinda looks nervous to be complimenting her, he is also shy. LOL

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So they will reunite for more shooting?? Reshooting a new better ending and some middle parts/replace japanese girl story with something else?

I don't know what will they do for it. But I guess just maybe cut n cut :lol:

• Like 2

Not only is OYS missing LSG (IV mentions & "What I like..." IG post)...

but also...

DX7q_CBt_U8_AAOEs7.jpg

Someone is sulking because missing someone else....

They haven't really been able to meet properly for like a week now right?

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, S A said:

Look how in the second  gif he unconsciously he start to turn to her and bringing his legs close to her then he realizes what he is doing and stop to recompose himself. In body language, your subconscious only brings you closer to what you like or feels good about it. 

While in the  first gif she is aware of his gaze towards her and when he ask "is it good??", consciously,  she pulls away and one second later she is back t her place, this is a sign of shynes. Also look at his hands he kinda looks nervous to be complimenting her, he is also shy. LOL

Exactly! I think at this point SG is already attracted to OYS based solely on his body language and behavior during the interview. But it's a bit harder to spot for OYS because she's really good in managing her expression. But there's some indications of interest in the press conference, where she keeps touching her hair, being shy and acting unlike herself when compared with her other partners in previous dramas and movies :blush: I will share these also in gifs, but might wait a bit to get my software up and running lol. Its so frustrating to work with the online one.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I know its out of hwayugi topic but i find it cute.. I think its from master of the house episode.. Like OYS in run off 2 movie.. LSG did same.. Ice skating!! :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

I finally catch on with you guys but all the things i wanted to share with you guys while reading, i have forgotten all my ideas lol

anyway a read i think on twitter or Facebook about  her love style. But can someone translate her interviews from chinese since some of her interviews are translated to chinese 

on this Facebook page  

well i do not know how to grab the link from Facebook mobile app but that is the name of the Facebook account made by her chinese fans. 【吳漣序台灣首站|오연서 |Oh Yeon Seo】

also i have read an interview of 2016 on her daumcafe fan club that someone was kind enough to translated to English for us international fans. Where she said she is a person that can easily get wounded/hurt 

and that she reads all articles comments about her alot and she has seen comments like “her attitude is not good” “her personality is not good” but that she really is not like that. That she is not snobby like her character of sister in law in My husband got a family.  Anyway i want to share the article translation but i cant post pics using my mobile and it is frustrating and since i am an OYS fan since 2012 and have followed her all this time and wanted to present oys more to you guys get to know her. Someone ask me before where we can see OYS interviews information but to be honest I know some loyal OYS fans and i chat with them on one on one messaging and that is how i get to know i fo of her scheduling or projects. If i have questions I private message them to give me info. Also i am member of OYS Daumcafe official fanclub and the administrator has translated some things.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hi guys. I'm a big fan of OYS since 2012. I'm happy OYS loved by many now.:wub:

I think this picture has not been posted yet.

LSG liked this pic before (18/12). accidentally or not, i like it.. it makes my shipper heart happy. :tongue:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc1sQ7VAf1Y/?hl=en&taken-by=hwayugi_

original post - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc1qUvYDUhD/?taken-by=kdrama.official

sorry, i dont know how to insert insta post. first time join soompi forum. and pardon my bad english. :tongue:

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Hi guys. I'm a big fan of OYS since 2012. I'm happy OYS loved by many now.:wub:

I think this picture has not been posted yet.

LSG liked this pic before (18/12). accidentally or not, i like it.. it makes my shipper heart happy. :tongue:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc1sQ7VAf1Y/?hl=en&taken-by=hwayugi_

original post - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc1qUvYDUhD/?taken-by=kdrama.official

sorry, i dont know how to insert insta post. first time join soompi forum. and pardon my bad english. :tongue:

WELCOME CHINGU!

so nice to see many OYS fans made an account and post in our thread.

I will help you to repost so that everyone can easily see the post that is liked by LSG official instagram account

with the original post from kdrama.official

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Seriously. This drama has had so many problems from the start.

Hopefully LSG & OYS can end up happily married so something beautiful would've come out of it too

Well LOVE conquers all! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1