Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

9 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Hello. How's everyone? I miss posting here :D merry Christmas to all of you.. 

So many updates of LSG and OYS this days. Full of hearts. :heart:

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2019 for our OTP :) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2019 for our OTP :) 

Merry Christmas to all my fellow shippers :kiss_wink:

Anyway it's been a year, last year on 23rd December, we first watched Hwayugi. And this is one of my fav scene, their gaze very powerful

• Like 9

Today MR. BRAVE....I APPLAUD YOU :thumbsup::joy:

Spoiler

Shippers to LSG today: ;)

Merry Christmas :star: to everyone who feels brave, cowardly or inbetween. May you always have the courage to unapologetically stand up for yourserselves and your loved ones in matters of what is right and what is wrong.

Edit:

Spoiler

Now LeeSeYoung is also amazed at Mr Brave ;)

• Like 6

How's everyone.. miss all of you and analysis here.. it's been too quiet. 

Anyway love to see ohvely been active posting in Instagram.. it's Christmas Eve maybe she's reminded of their special event exactly on the same day last year.. who can forget that.. :rolleyes:

And that clothes she wore isn't it kind of oversize for her.. remind me of son oh gong and jin seo mi morning scene.. :lol:

• Like 7

LSG is the happiest man alive on earth. I know he's too busy working these year but I know that he's also inspired working. :D I'm just so happy for LSG that he receives many awards and of course he receives a lot of love not just from his family and friends but also from the love of his life that always supported him in his dreams and passion. :heart: no matter how busy he is, I know der is someone waiting for him who always gives him happiness and love, giving him support and understanding and patience. What more can he ask for? Awww!! :heart: LSG and OYS are giving more updates for us. 

I'm just very very happy for both of them. :D

Edited by hj04
  • Like 10

Have you seen the teaser of vagabond? It's so cool. Hopefully, looking forward for OYS doing dramas or movies this year. I just miss her on screens. 

Happy new year guys. :heart:

• Like 3

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Hello everyone!!! What's going on? Why is it so quiet here?:confused: I don't like this??? :blink: January is almost coming to an end. I hope everybody will start coming back and become active again. I miss reading all your posts.:( Anyway have a great day. Take care and God bless everyone. 

• Like 6

On 1/28/2019 at 1:15 PM, richgirl71 said:

Hello everyone!!! What's going on? Why is it so quiet here?:confused: I don't like this??? :blink: January is almost coming to an end. I hope everybody will start coming back and become active again. I miss reading all your posts.:( Anyway have a great day. Take care and God bless everyone. 

Yeah.. wondering why it's so quiet here.. missing all the fun.. pls come back and post something. What happen to our ship?

:(:tears:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Yeah.. wondering why it's so quiet here.. missing all the fun.. pls come back and post something. What happen to our ship?

Nothing happen and just being patient and talking in submarine mode for  respect and for the sake of peacefulness among  rude fans and selfish shippers who are both so loud with big mouth. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Everything is okay. 

We are just patiently waiting. B)

• Like 5

On 2/5/2019 at 4:36 AM, muishami said:

Everything is okay. 

We are just patiently waiting. B)

Well, I am fine then. I was thinking for a while that maybe everyone abandoned ship already. I'm really glad to hear that everything is okay.

Looking forward to reading all your posts. 503 Couple shippers, FIGHTING!!! Take care everyone and God bless. :heart:

• Like 5

Hello everyone! Have you seen soompi news today? Suddenly there is announcement OYS ended relationship with Kim Bum.. hmm sound fishy 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Everybodyyyyyyy..... Have you seen the news about OYS couple being break up? Is that true? 

After reading that, I was like, what?! Hahaha.... :P omo omooooo...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Aaaayyy! What a good day for our 503 family ! :wub:

Now let’s wait for good news ^_^

3 minutes ago, 0hlala said:

Everybodyyyyyyy..... Have you seen the news about OYS couple being break up? Is that true? 

After reading that, I was like, what?! Hahaha.... :P omo omooooo...

Yes it’s true B)

• Like 6
  • Love 2