Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

11 minutes ago, akoomy said:

Someone pointed out that OYS knew LSG's underwear was short :joy:

WHAT!? WHERE !? WHEN!? WHAT EVENT/INTERVIEW!? SOURCE!?  

• LOL 4

“I received a lot of Oh Gong’s love while filming.” - This phrase is everything because she has acknowledge before how alike LSG and Oh Gong is. She is saying here that LSG showed her a lot of love during the filming :wink:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, S A said:

“I received a lot of Oh Gong’s love while filming.” - This phrase is everything because she has acknowledge before how alike LSG and Oh Gong is. She is saying here that LSG showed her a lot of love during the filming :wink:

But he is also attentive and caring towards other females actresses on the set. 

In his interview, he said on the set, he would try to make everyone comfortable (like someone else pointed out, he’s quite like Yoo Jae Suk in this regard). 

By the way, what does it mean that she now drops the honorifics when she said his name? I’m not too familiar with the Korean culture. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

I'm sure he is, because that's the knida of person he is, I just found interesting the words OYS choosed  "Loved by Oh Gong",

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, S A said:

Gosh you read my mind. Instead of LSG, OYS said OG? Did she mix up LSG & OG? Or because LSG also admitted he is 86% OG? Se Yang keeps saying LSG think he is OG and soo into OG character.

Work is calling. I'll join you guys tonight.^_^

• Like 8

4 hours ago, incoty said:

Just a correction here. It's the PD who was asking so to LSG in a low voice (Seunggi is he talking about you?) which is why LSG was looking in her direction and subsequently asked the same question to YSH. It didn't come from LSG originally.

What was the story back then? Did he receive a lot of hate from the break up? If not, then it’s understandable the question didn’t pop into his head. 

6 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Gosh you read my mind. Instead of LSG, OYS said OG? Did she mix up LSG & OG? Or because LSG also admitted he is 86% OG? Se Yang keeps saying LSG think he is OG and soo into OG character.

Work is calling. I'll join you guys tonight.^_^

Imagine the attention she would get if she said she got so much love from LSG!

• Like 8

Haha good point! She was already  brave when she said that OG gave her alot of love. But she is saying it's LSG but covering it up with calling him OG :wink:

• Like 12

Guys, need some help. I'm looking for the part in jibsabu where it sehyung was saying about love and only one side got hurt - where was this in the episode? I believe it was mentioned in episode 8? @masthu @incoty a little help please? 

• Like 4

Guys let me share a story with you. 

Sorry for the english mistakes, it is my second language so I make a lot of mistakes.

I'm a wrestling fan, I'm not really into shipping irl people but  once I shipped two wrestler really, really hard. They had a storyline together and they had a screen kiss, I remember that the kiss was so intense and their looks after... they just had so much chemistry was like a spark between them... I thought "this two must be in love, I'm sure they are", they got a lot of shippers because their chemistry was so good, people would say it was just a stroryline  and was everything scripted. But just like we have said here before, you can't fake chemistry, not that kinda of chemistry at least.... The guy then started dating another girl (someone he had a on and off thing), everybody was like  "see, it was all fake", but we were so sure those two had something,  they stayed friends but the moments we had between them was really rare. Two years went by, one day we see they hanging out (just the two) more and more, then we discovered that they were dating, one month after they were engaged, six months after they got married.

After two years of their marriage the girl reveled that the kiss was really real, she said that they were supposed to give just a little kiss but then something happened and they just went on and on... she said it was the best kiss of her life, and they both knew there was something real there, something special. She said she felt scared of her feelings so she just pretended nothing happended and went on with their friendship, one day they were like "what that hell we are doing??" and admitted their feelings, for everybody else they got married really fast but for them was not fast because they were waiting for so long LOL.

My point is..

1- You don't fake that kinda of chemistry we could feel on seungyeon kisses and looks.

2- what is suppost to be will be, even if takes a long time.

3 - be hopeful

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

Guys, need some help. I'm looking for the part in jibsabu where it sehyung was saying about love and only one side got hurt - where was this in the episode? I believe it was mentioned in episode 8? @masthu @incoty a little help please? 

The topic that’s been mentioned above? It’s not episode 8. It’s 5. Towards the last part when they were told to write down a one sentence describing their experience. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, madinked said:

59 minutes ago, S A said:

In his interview, he said on the set, he would try to make everyone comfortable (like someone else pointed out, he’s quite like Yoo Jae Suk in this regard). 

By the way, what does it mean that she now drops the honorifics when she said his name? I’m not too familiar with the Korean culture. 

Honorifics are used to show politeness between adults especially ones who meet for the first time and have to engage in daily conversation. Honorifics are also used when koreans did not know the age of the person they are speaking with, hence they speak with formal way.

In korean culture when you drop the honorifics means you are already in casual or close relationship with the person. It also implies that you tear down your wall/boundaries with the person you are speaking with.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kjesin said:

no word needed 

I think it was explained that these two interviews didn’t take place on the same day. I believe the one with LSG was taken 

Some time back. 

Correct me me if I’m wrong. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

The topic that’s been mentioned above? It’s not episode 8. It’s 5. Towards the last part when they were told to write down a one sentence describing their experience. 

Thank you so much! I was going stir crazy because I couldn't find it :blush:

5 minutes ago, S A said:

My point is..

1- You don't fake that kinda of chemistry we could feel on seungyeon kisses and looks.

2- what is suppost to be will be, even if takes a long time.

3 - be hopeful

Sorry to cut your post, but I totally agree with you. I am hopeful that they do feel something. But like what a previous poster said, we also need to give them some time to process their feelings too. They just finished filming, so logically they need some time to really realise that what they feel is real and not only just because they are in character. What we can do is to give our support and hope for the best :heart:

• Like 14