Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

Actually, it means "What is the difference?" She meant between the two pics- I think it's a riddle for LSG. And the difference I noticed is that the book title is visible on the second photo and reads "Happy Times" and the author is "Lee"- a message for him? ^_^

She is a fan of  mystery solving thing haha :lol:

that’s the kind of game she loves doing with her fans too so I’m not surprised 

Anyway since i’m an absolute unnie fangirl now I need to read that book and buy that ASH shoes  Maybe I will get some enlightenment and remember my Happy Times too :P

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

Actually, it means "What is the difference?" She meant between the two pics- I think it's a riddle for LSG. And the difference I noticed is that the book title is visible on the second photo and reads "Happy Times" and the author is "Lee"- a message for him? ^_^

Good observation lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

@sysupporter oh no! blame it on google translation.. it's very misleading.. haha

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

does that means her happy times when she is with someone name "Lee"? :ph34r:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

46 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

@sysupporter oh no! blame it on google translation.. it's very misleading.. haha

does that means her happy times when she is with someone name "Lee"? :ph34r:

It’s a book about a woman who remembers her happy and beautiful moments ;-)

Spoiler

Ahjumma is just kidding but no other book with other author other than ‘Lee’ to  take picture of :lol:?

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On 10/2/2018 at 8:16 PM, haymochi said:

Now you might be right :P

Reveal hidden contents

rjGyj8s.jpg

They're both wearing sneaker of the same brand, aww.. It's so damn cute!! :love:  stay HAPPY forever Mr&Mrs. Obvious... kekeke:D:sweatingbullets:

:heart::ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

:scream: So suddenly just had this thought: 

Photo_Grid_1538656061152.jpg

Why reset it to 500?

Ohvely deleted 30 pics before suddenly.

...Don't tell me it's because!!!

...Is she planning to upload something interesting as the 503rd post??!!? :ph34r:

Last time it was the 530thpost  Ring + Bear (Boyfriend) + Loveletter + Flowerbouquet

:ph34r:....soon as the 503rd post well get ___????

I'm getting excited here!!  :scream::blush:

• LOL 15

25 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:scream: So suddenly just had this thought: 

Why reset it to 500?

Ohvely deleted 30 pics before suddenly.

...Don't tell me it's because!!!

...Is she planning to upload something interesting as the 503rd post??!!? :ph34r:

Last time it was the 530thpost  Ring + Bear (Boyfriend) + Loveletter + Flowerbouquet

:ph34r:....soon as the 503rd post well get ___????

I'm getting excited here!!  :scream::blush:

Let us see ,lol ;-)

looks like someone is not sleeping again last night. Ahjumma has turned into stalker mode and saw her deleting pictures until wee hours Korea time last night. It always happens when  certain Bear  is away. 

Honey  bear just updated the next day  too :star:

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Let us see ,lol ;-)

looks like someone is not sleeping again last night. Ahjumma has turned into stalker mode and saw her deleting pictures until wee hours Korea time last night. It always happens when  certain Bear  is away. 

Honey  bear just updated the next day  too :star:

The couple that likes to play detective games with us fans....

:ph34r: Someone witnessed Ohvely was still up deleting pics at 4 am Korean time last night. 

image_1538658247775.png

We have a witness :P ...or several

....next part of the detective game initiated by uri couple:

:ph34r: You guys guess what I'm implying !:yum:

V__t__n__m__2.0 !

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

HAPPY TIMES -LEE

4DsqqDg.jpg

Cr to: thanks (^○^)

:P sorry for posting collages pics but at least they are connected

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

12 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

@sysupporter

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to quote your name. I try to delete it but fail..

@haymochi are we supposed to find the difference between those collage?

the caption, lol ;-)

we all get it. No need for ahjumma to create nonsenses to connect them because they are just that transparent

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I will continue on my translating mode :P

Spoiler

sXK7TIG.jpgQ: “Will you continue working after getting married?”

charming friend: “of course. I will just go to work  then go home from Seoul,   just like Lee Hyori Nuna”

Birthday Interview

Q:” How do you yourself as you are in your 30s as an actress?”

Coolest partner: “I hope I can become more charming as I’m older. I’m also still thinking what is real happiness and how I can help others. 

I really admire Lee Hyori sunbae living in Jeju Island. The way she helps those animals really touched me deeply. I have received offers to do that but It’s not the time yet, it’s not something you can do just because you want it. In the future, I hope I can be like Lee Hyori sunbae .. I want to create a foundation to do these things”

cr to: Thanks ^^

:PSomeone needs to buy a house in Jeju

• Like 16

On 9/19/2018 at 7:39 AM, haymochi said:

@annie1234 that’s what you call beautiful gifs , I can only make crappy ones so I’m stealing  all  of them for my personal collections  :P

thanks~ 

HELLO everyone. Sorry for my absence once again... I was out of the country and just coming back. I can't believe I have so much back reading to do. Anyway I'm so happy to be back here again. I'm really having a blast reading everyone's posts, seeing those lovely pictures and a lot more. OYS is really lovely and stunning!!! and you're right those are beautiful gifs indeed! At least even if it's crappy you know how to... I don't know how :dissapointed:. Have a great day 503 couple shippers. Fighting!!!:heart: Take care and God bless. 

• Like 12

-French Photoshoot &French Magazine :)

Spoiler

CC98379E-C0D1-46A3-87F9-36BF9405294F_zps

-French Shoes :) : ASH Shoes

Spoiler

rjGyj8s.jpg

-French Couple watches : CARTIER Tank for Man & Woman

Spoiler

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

B80C2A52-E6DB-4438-B480-80F05597127C_zps

-French Couple shirts : Balenciaga Paris

Spoiler

FAEEFE84-5021-4743-8A9F-C13D014FB8F3_zps

0E2B56A9-D4A5-4699-BE3B-25A0A26EB9C7_zps

-French : LOVE Bracelet :P

Spoiler

qI550sU.jpg

French Bracelet : Fred Force Man &Woman

Spoiler

French...  je t'aime~:wub::P

• Like 20

Spotted! OhGong and Sunmi together in French :DB)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Mpaa
  • LOL 16

Okay. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sorry but I'm going to have to sound like a broken record here...but hey I blame you Ohvely for that :P :

I'm just going to copypaste my previous pic because ONCE AGAIN....

image_1538658247775.png

Ohvely was still up 30 minutes ago...that is at 4 am korean time. Several witnesses again, including me.

She updated us about BLING BLING image_1538855750000.png:sweatingbullets: at 4.03 am Korean Time  :

I guess she's adapted the life of a night owl for this 1 month ....gotta stay up to chat with the Bear/Monkey/Honey :kiss_wink:, forget normal sleeping schedule :P

Spoiler

Funny how her nightowl tendences ONLY EVER make an appearance when CharmingFriend is away in a different timezone...coincidence or...nah, they must be dating ;):phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

OYS really never sleeps when he is in different time zone. She posted this picturr around 4am Korean time.

Look at her back showing that shiny ring on her finger again :)

• Like 11

Hi. I am new to this forum; chanced upon this when looking for lsg related stuff. Confused by this shipping thread.

Doesnt OYS have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

Edited by jank29
Typo

3 hours ago, jank29 said:

Hi. I am new to this forum; chanced upon this when looking for lsg related stuff. Confused by this shipping thread.

Doesnt OSH have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

Who is OSH? Maybe you are really confused. You  can try looking for LSG&OSH shipping thread instead.

Just go to the thread you want to go  and if you want a thread about LSG , I think you can visit the actor thread which is dedicated to him. 

OYS  has a boyfriend or you can even call him a fiancee.

Yes, She is also two timing with one same person(Her honey bear and Her Monkey) , her diamond ring giver, and her Cartier watch partner :)

We  are used to user  making new account like you so continue on and have fun , Honey Bear ;-) ;-) ;-) 

Remember the truth will remain the truth.

• LOL 16

Welcome to all new shippers :P

I’m sorry but I have no time to explain these 300++ pgs to you. 

As stated, we old trusted members have  crucial information about these two which  is concrete enough for a tower but def not to be shared to random nugu like you .

As new shipper who is skeptical, maybe you can just sit back, enjoy,  wait and see ;-)

Btw I wake up this morning to her sweet update with bling bling again :wub:

Ohvely is so happy with her love but Unnie please get some sleep~

Edited by haymochi
Typo forget to add ‘ nugu’
  • Like 12
  • LOL 5