Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

@YourHighness . i think im not the girl who you referring to .i tried to use my account but its hard to sign up here since my gmail is not active anymore.. hehe .. anyway im just a smple ahjumma that very much in love with our OTP hehe..

 

@cutestrobery i think so. He is telling to the world that he is no longer single. And very much inlove. Our Mr Showoff is now preparingg the world for a big announcement.. in God's perfect timing.  And let the haters hate ★●☆●

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ahjumma just rewacthed Ep 19 of Hwayugi. I want to feel heartbroken when JSM died because of how brilliant these two acting are .

However, ahjumma can’t stop giggling as well   LSG & OYS are just too comfortable with each other. Look at where his hand is resting comfortably on LOL : ) 

 

A5GWxl5.png

 

7tGAobY.jpg

  • Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe this thread is still on-going. I was among the early shipper of this couple. Love to see all the comments here. About the haters, please ignore them. They start trolling this page from very early post until now. Not that healthy. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, orion00 said:

Can’t believe this thread is still on-going. I was among the early shipper of this couple. Love to see all the comments here. About the haters, please ignore them. They start trolling this page from very early post until now. Not that healthy. 

Hi glad to see you B) :wub:

yeah haters have been trolling here from the beginning like making new account or getting angry and attacking us here but we never bother to  press the button on them because it’s wasting our time ( Poor haters, it must have been so exhausting. I’m sincerely worried for for their mental health  :tears:)

 

This thread is solely for spreading 503 love love anyway :wub:. Just ignore and be cool  like our coolest partner  

Spoiler

BF2AC050-E224-47D2-95A8-630246CB70C8_zps

 

 

 

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Hi glad to see you B) :wub:

yeah haters have been trolling here from the beginning like making new account or getting angry and attacking us here but we never bother to  press the button on them because it’s wasting our time ( Poor haters, it must have been so exhausting. I’m sincerely worried for them  :tears:)

 

This thread is solely for spreading 503 love love anyway :wub:. Just ignore and be cool just like our coolest partner  

 

 

 

 

 

Can't let this opportunity go to waste. 

 

Spoiler

yDiys9f.jpg

 

Chicken seung gi wants to come out and play. 

 

  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

 

Can't let this opportunity go to waste. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Chicken seung gi wants to come out and play. 

 

Yum yum now i’m craving for some fried chicken :P:P

 

Spoiler

One thing , please do not post what’s here to your social media. Please be wiseful enough to protect these 2 people. 

 

As shipper, the most important thing  is not to  take them as your source of amusement but respect  them as an individual human being first.

Remember they don’t owe us anything but we always have to be responsible on what we post  on social media.  

 

Thank you guys  your cooperation :wub: . Let’s just be mindful and  spread 503  love 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yum yum now i’m craving for some fried chicken :P:P

 

  Reveal hidden contents

One thing , please do not post what’s here to your social media. Please be wiseful enough to protect these 2 people. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

yeon seo unnie will break the glasses if you eat her chicken man.

 

Spoiler

Yea especially don't leak my chicken seung gi and our shiny shiny bling bling. Or else crowy will be very busy running around collecting back her shinnies, thus leading to a busy crowy that cannot post on this thread anymore :( 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

 

yeon seo unnie will break the glasses if you eat her chicken man.

 

  Hide contents

Yea especially don't leak my chicken seung gi and our shiny shiny bling bling. Or else crowy will be very busy running around collecting back her shinnies, thus leading to a busy crowy that cannot post on this thread anymore :( 

 

 

Mochi Crowy will lock herself in the cage of submarine and go shiny bling bling hunger strike  because no matter how much crowy loves shiny things , crowy loves  and care about these 2 people even more 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you suddenly miss OYS.. I wonder what she's doing right now. :rolleyes:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, hj04 said:

When you suddenly miss OYS.. I wonder what she's doing right now. :rolleyes:

I know! She’s MIA for too long. Guess we have to wait for the 30th. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ahjumma doesn’t really know how to use Instagram. I do follow OYS & LSG but  I don’t know if it is their real account? 

I miss OYS too but judging from her personality she seems to be  very mature, a very down to earth , simple, and just be herself type of person. Very rare among celebrities. She might be staying low key when she is not working

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been busy with my job and enjoying the last weeks of summer and back to school soon. Wow I disappear for few days and wow 3 pages to backread. Wow surprised that we had ahjammas in here. Welcome ladies and even though i am a younger woman with not much of experience compare with you guys but I also see all does lovely expressions oys and lsg show on hwayugi. I have been a fan of both of them but i have followed OYS very very closely on every project that she has done before more than LSG(but i have watch all his dramas)

To be honest I was very afraid at the beginning to start shipping OYS (we never shipp oys with anyone) with LSG because of his popularity and oppa fans plus he is being shipp with many of his co-stars. After seeing their chemistry and the way my OYS behaved around him and that darn kisses on ep 18 that she give to LSG was hot hot hot. OYS has never on all her 15-16 years of career have kissed like that. In my eyes LSG is a lucky man to be able to make OYS kiss him in that way very hot plus oys is a very lovely girl with everyone around her. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I have been busy with my job and enjoying the last weeks of summer and back to school soon. Wow I disappear for few days and wow 3 pages to backread. Wow surprised that we had ahjammas in here. Welcome ladies and even though i am a younger woman with not much of experience compare with you guys but I also see all does lovely expressions oys and lsg show on hwayugi. I have been a fan of both of them but i have followed OYS very very closely on every project that she has done before more than LSG(but i have watch all his dramas)

To be honest I was very afraid at the beginning to start shipping OYS (we never shipp oys with anyone) with LSG because of his popularity and oppa fans plus he is being shipp with many of his co-stars. After seeing their chemistry and the way my OYS behaved around him and that darn kisses on ep 18 that she give to LSG was hot hot hot. OYS has never on all her 15-16 years of career have kissed like that. In my eyes LSG is a lucky man to be able to make OYS kiss him in that way very hot plus oys is a very lovely girl with everyone around her. 

Well said and couldn’t agreed better!!! Lsg is a very lucky guy. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, im not in the mood for office work today so I had some time to spend editing gifs @ritausma again.:vicx:

and i found this.....lmao

Is it my imagination or what? I dont want to see saliva swapping like that.:w00t:

-please zoom in

 

giphy.gif

 

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mpaa said:

 

Is it my imagination or what? I dont want to see saliva swapping like that.:w00t:

-please zoom in

 

 

Whoaaaa... what is this?!

 

Shame on you. How could you zoom in between two lovers who trying to show passionate love between them while waiting to destroy haters - ehem i mean black dragon mission.

 

Where is the saliva? Need to zoom to 1000%. B)

 

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hot hot hot with those kisses. I better not share the one where i see saliva :wub:

Hahahaha sharing is what we do best here! Throw it out there! Lol 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mpaa said:

hello, im not in the mood for office work today so I had some time to spend editing gifs @ritausma again.:vicx:

and i found this.....lmao

Is it my imagination or what? I dont want to see saliva swapping like that.:w00t:

-please zoom in

 

 

 

What did i just see... my delulu eyes saw something more than saliva  :o

 

*blushing super hard on the tram right now* 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×