Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

actually pressing button or closed , won’t change any fact that is happening

Since you’re on the topic of rings, I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about. 

But im going to go on a limb and assume you’re talking about something else. And I so agree with you on that. 

(All these mystery talk is so so fun!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, madinked said:

Since you’re on the topic of rings, I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about. 

But im going to go on a limb and assume you’re talking about something else. And I so agree with you on that. 

(All these mystery talk is so so fun!!!)

Like for example with my friend , the coffee lady @kopikosong:P. I can complain  to her about discriminating Lavender all the time  but I still can’t  change the fact that ohvely only CHOSE  Cotton Candy on 3/27 and CHOSE  to gave out strawberry cotton candy to her fans 

andi can’t change these Korean fans comments , who directly witnessed the filming either...

Because it is what it is .... :lol:

Spoiler

8719EA70-41CC-4ADC-A252-6063B7B9CA07_zps

A: “How are the male and female lead relationship?”

B: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. The atmosphere is really good

I wish I can stop people from mentioning pretty shiny things too cos you know, I’m a crow who got triggered with the  mention of every shiny thing but I know that this site is a place for everyone to post their insights , which I have to respect greatly.

Me complaining still can’t change the reality  that she is wearing pretty shiny thing so blatantly.

46DD7EF5-AEC7-4C21-B490-8B9F7834441C_zps

JAPAN

• Like 12
  • Haha 3

Oh yah @haymochi my sympathies to you. Some things we can’t just control, no matter how hard we want to or force upon. 

Que sera sera. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Thanks everyone. I feel like I can finally concentrate at work and sleep in peace now that the mystery is somewhat solved! 

12 hours ago, madinked said:

Ok, on another related note, I remember OYS’s fan meet also has to do with the moon? Her invitation card or something? 

If the lovers are sharing a secret related to the celestial, then all these must somehow be related. 

I believe her fan club is called Haetnim Dalnim (The Sun & the Moon) because she's the Sun (her name was Haetnim- the Sun) and so her fans are the Moon a la our LSG and thus the lunar eclipse theory works if he's the Moon. :)

I'm glad LSG came straight home from LA just to prove the point that his Japan trip was  the only one when he stayed longer than necessary for some special reason.;) All of his other trips were pure business trips and he'd come home straight away where is beloved is waiting for him. 

I also noticed that the Cuckoo event where he stated "Secret" to the fans asking if he'd cook for his GF was on 3/9 and the Hwayugi wrap party was on 3/4 so less than a week later! Were they already dating then, within a week of finishing the filming? Be still my delulu heart!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, madinked said:

Oh yah @haymochi my sympathies to you. Some things we can’t just control, no matter how hard we want to or force upon. 

Que sera sera. 

You guys are so nice and understanding :tears::wub:

sometimes I got  the urge  wanting to press the button on you guys when someone  mention pretty  shiny thing or discriminating lavender 

I feel frustrated that I can’t change  the reality which is very concrete  :o

just lIke @sysupporter, post... it is what it is :wub:

F9292527-229C-4C96-B63E-5459C94366AA_zps

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Thank you @haymochi for that information !! Hwayugi BTS is the most misleading BTS i had ever seen. Obviously our couple had very good relationship while filming. Both LSG and OYS are respectful and cheerful people.Maybe those BTS was so empty on propose, who knows ... :rolleyes:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Like for example with my friend , the coffee lady @kopikosong:P. I can complain  to her about discriminating Lavender all the time  but I still can’t  change the fact that ohvely only CHOSE  Cotton Candy on 3/27 and CHOSE  to gave out strawberry cotton candy to her fans 

andi can’t change these Korean fans comments , who directly witnessed the filming either...

Because it is what it is .... :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

8719EA70-41CC-4ADC-A252-6063B7B9CA07_zps

A: “How are the male and female lead relationship?”

B: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. The atmosphere is really good

I wish I can stop people from mentioning pretty shiny things too cos you know, I’m a crow who got triggered with the  mention of every shiny thing but I know that this site is a place for everyone to post their insights , which I have to respect greatly.

Me complaining still can’t change the reality  that she is wearing pretty shiny thing so blatantly.

JAPAN

08pXO4F.gif

Scene of Altair & Vega being separated. I like her starry starry blue necklace because it is so shiny. So sad I don't see her wearing it outside of hwayugi. But it is shiny and I like shiny. @haymochi do you like this shiny object? I like blue shiny starry starry objects more than lavender. Don't tell lavender ok? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

So I just visited OBC account and realized. that  she/ he have been hinting 27 for a long time.. but stop after Charming friend wore the 27  shirt himself... 

am i getting this right?

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Umm 1 million views? Yums. 

People are hungry....

or,  is it LSG & OYS are hungry for each other like hyenas that haven't eaten in 10 years, which automatically translates into people being addicted to replaying those REAL hungry feelings over and over and over and OVERRRRRR AGAIN!!!!

MustHaveMorRRRRE!

*Goes back to watch the clip x10000000 times again....

(REALLoveholics Anonymous is waiting for us all :bawling: )

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Scene of Altair & Vega being separated. I like her starry starry blue necklace because it is so shiny. So sad I don't see her wearing it outside of hwayugi. But it is shiny and I like shiny. @haymochi do you like this shiny object? I like blue shiny starry starry objects more than lavender. Don't tell lavender ok? 

Coffee Lady talking about shiny thing again :crazy:

anyway about that blue shiny starry starry object,  I have to use the epic quote again 

Differentiate between fantasy and reality”- Dans Le Caca (2018)

FANTASY

08pXO4F.gif

REALITY

Spoiler

2FEA82B8-E409-4950-840A-11708CE2FF5E_zps

CDB41807-AFA1-412F-93C2-3F8297C56D9E_zps

Merong ~:P

• Like 9

I will post one of my favorite moments here...can you imagine that charming friend is acting like that in reality too? 

q3JXzKHDd_s.jpg

OYS told in her interview that charming friend took care of her, and she received a lot of OhGong love. :rolleyes:

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Coffee Lady talking about shiny thing again :crazy:

anyway about that blue shiny starry starry object,  I have to use the epic quote again 

Differentiate between fantasy and reality”- Dans Le Caca (2018)

FANTASY

REALITY

Reveal hidden contents

2FEA82B8-E409-4950-840A-11708CE2FF5E_zps

CDB41807-AFA1-412F-93C2-3F8297C56D9E_zps

Merong ~:P

Coffee lady enjoys wearing BIG shiny things while drinking coffee...... don't be such a spoilsport bruuuh. It might be a fantasy but let the coffee lady earn her sponsorship money. 

29nDgQB.png

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, kopikosong said:

08pXO4F.gif

Also it seems OYS herself is shiny too. She's the sun. We all read which star is the brightest in 5th grade science class. The sun is and so is Oh Yeon Seo. She is the sun in LSG's life and the brightest star that he gains love, support and strength from. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Umm 1 million views? Yums. 

Half of those views are mine :P:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Ahhh, all of the beautiful gifs and videos made me go through my favorite ones and I just can't stop myself from posting these.....:wub: So many feelings radiating from these two :love: *runs away blushing*

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo2_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo3_r1_540.giftumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Coffee lady enjoys wearing BIG shiny things while drinking coffee...... don't be such a spoilsport bruuuh. It might be a fantasy but let the coffee lady earn her sponsorship money. 

29nDgQB.png

Bruuh who’re you calling a spoilsport ??!! :crazy:

aaah that pic, when her fan proposed to her ? She is now wearing every Proposal ring on that finger 

anyway crowy is not triggered with fake plastic shiny object-_-

Crowy only obsess over real shiny stone aka bling bling

6826C34C-84F9-414F-89BF-9DC7ECF55679_zps

• Like 1
  • Haha 9