Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

2 hours ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Well, I guess the way he reacted to the news showed that he supported them and was in awe over the braveness SS couple had who decided to get married on the peak of their popularity .  

You can see in master in the house episode in the beginning, while LSG was lying on bed in his room , he was checking his mobile and was seeing the news of SS couple getting married. 

At that time he even said “ woah.. so nice to get married..this ss couple was so brave..will I have the same courage like them ? “

Ahhh is that what he thinks? 

Linking to that episode when he was slightly irritated about the talk of his past, and that he has learned his lesson, we can guess what he’s thinking in regards to relationship within the circle. 

He probably thinks it’s hard to maintain a high profile relationship. And since I’m no fan, I can only guess that’s what caused his previous break up, or if not, the repercussion of it in front of the public eye was no joke. 

So yes, I agree that even if he’s an open book, his next relationship would be a Low-profile one. I think it’s not wrong to say that he’s wary of how much the public can affect his career, even in his love choice. 

Spoiler

In that aspect, I really admire SJK for willing to sacrifice some for his love. While many fans supported him, I’m sure he has lost some as well. But love should always come before career. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, kjesin said:

I'm at work so I can't translate now BUT HOLY THAT ARTICLE DOESNT EVEN FEEL REAL. 

In a good way?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

If anyone would be kind enough to translate this article, thanks in advance. OYS talked about LSG in this interview.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002683882

Really basic summary but OYS said he's hot blooded and praises his hard work ethic and even though SOG was a difficult character he was always smiling and a mood maker on set. She also mentions that fur coats he wore weren't warm at all ,and that he doesn't wear inner warm layers, while she would layer on clothing even if it made her look bigger. She also said there were days where he'd say "things aren't going well today" but they were rare so she thought that was amazing.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Really basic summary but OYS said he's hot blooded and praises his hard work ethic and even though SOG was a difficult character he was always smiling and a mood maker on set. She also mentions that fur coats he wore weren't warm at all ,and that he doesn't wear inner warm layers, while she would layer on clothing even if it made her look bigger. She also said there were days where he'd say "things aren't going well today" but they were rare so she thought that was amazing.

Thank you....Hot Blooded ...hahahahah yes we can tell by those kisses 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, kjesin said:

I'm at work so I can't translate now BUT HOLY THAT ARTICLE DOESNT EVEN FEEL REAL. 

Will wait for your translation, because this must be so sweet for our otp

• Like 5

Omg this is so sweet!

That seems that LSG always complimented  her.

Edited by amiaria
  • Like 6

Yes, it really looks like he was taking care of OYS :) It’s soooooo sweet and makes me really happy, such a nice way to start a day:D Now I’m very curious what LSG said during his interview:tongue: Hoping for something sweet about OYS:heart:

• Like 14

For those in doubt that it wasn't  YOS seating with LSG at his birthday party here is proph 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Yes, it really looks like he was taking care of OYS :) It’s soooooo sweet and makes me really happy, such a nice way to start a day:D Now I’m very curious what LSG said during his interview:tongue: Hoping for something sweet about OYS:heart:

It's good to know that both of them have had developed a good impression toward each other and seemed to have great respect for one another as well.  

IMO, these are considered one of the vital ingredients for a blooming relationship to flourish.   

Let's see where this leads to later.... whether LSG will pursue her or not since they are both busy.  But there was a saying that " the proof of desire is pursuit".  And another thing to consider is their priorities in life... whether they put so much weight on their career and what the public expect from them OR they will follow what their heart truly desires, regardless of the outcome, like SS couple.  I am hope they follow SS footstep though.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Wanda Bagala said:

For those in doubt that it wasn't  YOS seating with LSG at his birthday party here is proph 

I think I can say that OYS is not cold toward LSG.. If she really is being cold towards him, she will not sat next to him or being near him..  How I wish tvN can release BTS of ep 19 & 20.. really unusual that they didnt release proper bts of all the casts like other drama would do..hmm.. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I think I can say that OYS is not cold toward LSG.. If she really is being cold towards him, she will not sat next to him or being near him..  How I wish tvN can release BTS of ep 19 & 20.. really unusual that they didnt release proper bts of all the casts like other drama would do..hmm.. 

The newest interview of OYS clear everything, she is not cold towards LSG or otherwise. Both really close to each other and support each other ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

It's good to know that both of them have had developed a good impression toward each other and seemed to have great respect for one another as well.  

IMO, these are considered one of the vital ingredients for a blooming relationship to flourish.   

Let's see where this leads to later.... whether LSG will pursue her or not since they are both busy.  But there was a saying that " the proof of desire is pursuit".  And another thing to consider is their priorities in life... whether they put so much weight on their career and what the public expect from them OR they will follow what their heart truly desires, regardless of the outcome, like SS couple.  I am hope they follow SS footstep though.

I agree that for love to last, respect is an essential ingredient. 

About your other point, since they’re not young anymore and LSG expressed his desire for marriage, then I guess we know where their priorities lie. So since we know they do want marriage, now it’s a matter of  with whom do they want it with. 

• Like 10

From our studies and interview I cannot deny  both of them appeared to be quite awkward to each other. I wonder was it bcoz LSG’s 1st ‘encounter’ working in close proximity with a lady after his army..

LSG is a chatty person and quite a gentleman, he seems friendly too so I guess it would be no problem for him to be close to OYS in short time. Furthermore, they had so many scenes together including the intimate ones. I believe eventually they has become comfortable to one another. Just that we couldn’t see it on screen. Those shy interaction was way back in December but now is March and anything can happen!

I hope that they will keep in touch, messaging each other to wish good luck for their movies etc. If both are attracted to one another, all we need is a consistent pursue from LSG. Eventually OSY will melt :wub:

• Like 7

I think I mentioned that I love to watch our OTP wherein: him waking up in bed and her in sofa watching him scene.  (sorry I don't know how to insert anything here..lol)

Their eyes were panchak panchak (glowing).... that kind of happiness that comes from within.  Regardless of how good an actor/actress is, to have that kind of expression on screen is nearly impossible.  Otherwise, they're really an excellent actors. :)

• Like 7