Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

3 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It would be nice to give it a try but wouldn't the phone or camera obstruct LSG's face even if we do get a clearer view of the reflection in OYS' eyes ? :o If someone wants to give it a try though, please do. It sounds fun. :D

I see the body outline that resembles LSG; the person is wearing a white shirt and beige pants. Or my delulu mind is playing tricks on me. :P

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

If there is a tech genius among us shippers, and can somehow make a clearer image of the reflection in OYS eyes with the mochhichi plush, then we will have our answer confirmed. Any takers?? Please

Well... The angle of the photo shows that the one who took it is taller, all OYS  female travel buddies stayed at home and are below her height. KB can't go abroad in military even in public service. Who could it possibly be... :smirk:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Well... The angle of the photo shows that the one who took it is taller, all OYS  female travel buddies stayed at home and are below her height. KB can't go abroad in military even in public service. Who could it possibly be... :smirk:

Looks like the silhouette of a male ;)

picture_C_7.png

Not a mystery :P

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, intrariver said:

Looks like the silhuette of a male ;)

picture_C_7.png

The outline and 'hair style' does resemble LSG, no?! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Looks like the silhouette of a male ;)

picture_C_7.png

Whoa – Whoa :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, klila said:

giphy.gif

source: tumblr

To be honest, im not focus about the reflection in OYS' eyes, but when you see clearly and zoom third gif of @klila , you can see the saliva on Ohgong's outer lip. :ph34r::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is it true? or it is true.. 

Sorry, maybe my eyes aren't very good.

YES! IM NOT FOCUSED!!! 

:bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, Mpaa said:

To be honest, im not focus about the reflection in OYS' eyes, but when you see clearly and zoom third gif of @klila , you can see the saliva on Ohgong's outer lip. :ph34r::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is it true? or it is true.. 

Sorry, maybe my eyes aren't very good.

YES! IM NOT FOCUSED!!! 

:bawling:

Oowww Newbie this looks like a repeat of around Pages 50 or so :)

If you want more Saliva and 50 Shades of Gray type of K18 discussion I recommend you to go back to about pages 50, somehow I think that discussion is just what you'd very much enjoy;)

(and yes, my eyes also spot saliva in that gif you mentioned ;) )

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

It would be nice to give it a try but wouldn't the phone or camera obstruct LSG's face even if we do get a clearer view of the reflection in OYS' eyes ? :o If someone wants to give it a try though, please do. It sounds fun. :D

Oh my oh my .. i zoom it and i was surprised what my eyes saw but to bad I cannot use this new soompi and can’t post pictures 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

If you want more Saliva and 50 Shades of Gray type of K18 discussion I recommend you to go back to about pages 50, somehow I think that discussion is just what you'd very much enjoy;)

Haha the legendary page 50s will always be so easy to remember. I swear the page moves like 10 pages a day with the analysis of zoomed-in screenshot, slowed-down gifs and people sharing their experiences lol. 

All jokes aside, the fact is that fans of OYS definitely knows how her kiss scenes went on all her previous dramas (unnie mianhe, you know I love you :P). Now compare that to Hwayugi starting from one of LSG's favourite scenes - activation kiss - and you'll understand the significance of the difference. 

Body language is science, no matter how good an actor/actress is. Even the smallest things can mean something, so it's up to those who are observing to interpret those. 

:kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, intrariver said:

(and yes, my eyes also spot saliva in that gif you mentioned ;) )

Indeed page 50 has lots of info and even the 50 shades version SOG video i think 

lots of gifts videos and pics about the saliva. To bad I can’t post pics but i know my fellow shippers will posted for mee soon. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Omg you girls are amazing lol. That male figure is wearing a white mask right:wub:

White mask? I don’t see that, but pay attention to the clothes....I see something gray....hmmm -_-

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Omg you girls are amazing lol. That male figure is wearing a white mask right? :wub:

Yes I see the face mask too. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Omg you girls are amazing lol. That male figure is wearing a white mask right? :wub:

It could either be a mask, or its the phone that OYS's companion is holding while taking the picture like @iffahmmmentioned previously. 

Edit: On second thought, looking at the picture again it does seem like a face mask especially the wide white outline that runs from ear to ear of the person.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

It could either be a mask, or its the phone that OYS's companion is holding while taking the picture like @iffahmmmentioned previously. 

Yes, it looks more like a phone :D 

But yes, as you girls said it might be a mask too. The person might be wearing a mask and holding a phone while taking a picture, that’s why it’s so hard to tell :lol:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

Edit: On second thought, looking at the picture again it does seem like a face mask especially the wide white outline that runs from ear to ear of the person.

The phone is below the white face mask, and at the chest level. :D

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, ritausma said:

White mask? I don’t see that, but pay attention to the clothes....I see something gray....hmmm -_-

Actually there is more with the white and the blavk mask lol and even the coat he wore at the airport but you have to be a shipper from the very beginning to know all this or else you will never understand lol :glasses::D:tounge_xd:

• LOL 8