Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

18 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

I don't need to elaborate right.

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

I’m quoting this again , I still get goosebump....I never know that a fortune teller can do that :open_mouth:

Btw Just posting this pic cos I love the lipstick color...

Notice something????:love:... ehm...

D5043152-C1D5-45DA-9DC3-5265AB65BE2A_zps

This one just because I like the cap

Notice something? 

686206F6-13F3-4296-B4A2-74D3E76FF4D0_zps

Just because...

373E6EF7-9757-4F28-BBD8-D88904CA375D_zps

• Like 15

cLBnvWU.gif&key=e7da8b019d5706a4561d600a

I am gonna do a quick study of this gif because it is just SO SPECIFIC ! I know they were joking about how LSG is talkative and doesn't know how to shorten words much but first off, the clues are evident from the first moment when its his turn:

He takes a deep breath and looks away from the camera a little almost like he's thinking of what to say. His eyes and expression betray just how nervous he is and its like he's getting choked up. You know that feeling when you have a big secret to reveal or a confession to make and you feel like the air in your lungs is getting pushed out of your throat just as you're about to say something ? He's making an expression just like that. Throughout, he has a very earnest look on his face, there's none of his usual silliness or goofiness. He's not an entertainer in this moment even though all the others still were. He means every word of this confession and right after he's done he becomes very embarrassed too as if he spoke something which he held dear to his heart and can't believe he said it.

Also he licks his lips in the beginning when he stutters/is thinking. That is a sure sign of nervousness for anyone but for LSG, variety entertainment king ? I don't think I've ever seen him nervous at all. He's always extra and powers through anything. Even when he's embarrassed or shy he's *never* nervous or at least not visibly. He takes it all in a stride with confidence, even if it's super embarrassing or scary. The fact that he was nervous enough to not even be able to hide those nerves in this scene is very telling. It makes me certain that OYS watches MITH regularly in support of LSG because otherwise he wouldn't be as scared as he is to finally say his truth. 

Also the proposal itself. It's very specific in its wording as if its for a person who already exists. "So far,... I think I've been earning a living by talking as a singer, actor and entertainer, but I realized something the moment I met you." 

The other MITH members proposals were very vague. They were showy and goofy and not serious at all. They also weren't as specific in their words and didn't allude to meeting anyone at all (if I recall correctly). LSG's however, is none of those things and indicates he already has met someone. How would he know such traits of a future partner if he hadn't even met her ? How would he know that he can easily listen to her or doesn't have to talk as much around her because she understands him with only the bare minimum ? It could allude to his hopes of an ideal partner but the other signs point otherwise, the striking feature being his nerves and his flushed face. 

LSG wears his heart on his sleeve as we've seen time and time again even if he tries to hide it, but in this particular scene, he's not hiding anything at all or putting on any pretenses. We can only wonder how sweet LSG and OYS' next meeting after the filming of this episode would have gone. I'm imagining lots of fluffy sweetness and kisses. Was it after this scene that OYS got her pretty shiny ring ? Who knows. But wedding bells are a given considering how sincere this fake proposal was. I can't imagine how swoon worthy the actual proposal would be. Our dear unnie is lucky to have such a swoonworthy (future) fiance :wub:

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I’m quoting this again , I still get goosebump.... :open_mouth:

Just posting this pic cos I love the lipstick color...

Notice something????:love:... ehm...

Do you mean that pretty ring in her hand? :rolleyes:

She is wearing it on another hand now xoxo.:phew:

hRPTEwledaQ.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

For fear that my English is limited, I googled the terms:

Are these delusional / stupid? :blink:

Facts speak for themselves :D:lol:

CR: pix owners

There are so much more but I only have time to do this much... I have a life to get back to after all :P 

Reveal hidden contents

e4J0Xl6.gif

cLBnvWU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_mz1z89aYxh1rs4nv6.gif

tumblr_inline_mz1z8hpTJX1rs4nv6.gif

It would be great if you could make a complete compilation of such moments in gif form for us whenever you have time.  A timeline of OTP events would be beneficial for us to have and then update. Isn't it interesting that all of LSG's talk of kissing and marriage and whatnot started right around Hwayugi filming time ? The kissing then later became proposals and marriage and now even kids. LSG sure is fast and seems to be mapping out an entire future for himself and his coolest partner. 

Anyhow, if we could also manage to find out the dates of the filming (not ep air dates but the filming days itself) and compare it to Hwayugi filming and then later OTP's individual activities, it might give us a lot more clues than we already have right now. 

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

I am gonna do a quick study of this gif because it is just SO SPECIFIC ! I know they were joking about how LSG is talkative and doesn't know how to shorten words much but first off, the clues are evident from the first moment when its his turn:

He takes a deep breath and looks away from the camera a little almost like he's thinking of what to say. His eyes and expression betray just how nervous he is and its like he's getting choked up. You know that feeling when you have a big secret to reveal or a confession to make and you feel like the air in your lungs is getting pushed out of your throat just as you're about to say something ? He's making an expression just like that. Throughout, he has a very earnest look on his face, there's none of his usual silliness or goofiness. He's not an entertainer in this moment even though all the others still were. He means every word of this confession and right after he's done he becomes very embarrassed too as if he spoke something which he held dear to his heart and can't believe he said it.

Hope you don't mind that I shortened your post here, just want to paste the gif for this :P

85oeppr.gif

23 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It would be great if you could make a complete compilation of such moments in gif form for us whenever you have time.  A timeline of OTP events would be beneficial for us to have and then update. Isn't it interesting that all of LSG's talk of kissing and marriage and whatnot started right around Hwayugi filming time ? The kissing then later became proposals and marriage and now even kids. LSG sure is fast and seems to be mapping out an entire future for himself and his coolest partner. 

Anyhow, if we could also manage to find out the dates of the filming (not ep air dates but the filming days itself) and compare it to Hwayugi filming and then later OTP's individual activities, it might give us a lot more clues than we already have right now. 

I'll try to do it with the timeline and filming dates (unfortunately, I don't have info of all the dates) in my spare time, so it may pop up randomly at some time in the future, lol :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

@iffahmm From my previous calculations it seems MITH is generally shot 1 month in advance to its airing dates.

But someone less lazy than me right now could probably go and do a more detailed dates outline.

• Like 12

Ohvely seems to like monkey toys lately.:wub:

I am sure because it’s reminds her of certain someone  -_-

oAKMwIAJ83Y.jpg

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Our dear unnie is lucky to have such a swoonworthy (future) fiance 

Just wanted to say that I totally enjoy your every post with how detailed and logical they are written. 

• Like 13

Shine bright like a diamond~~ Ooops , I just finally feel like singing to that tune :glasses:... don’t mind me... 

Spoiler

191AD8CF-A721-4461-9A9A-B32D5F211FC2_zps

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Just wanted to say that I totally enjoy your every post with how detailed and logical they are written. 

Ahh Thank You so much ! I'm glad you guys enjoy them and I can help strengthen your and my own beliefs in OTP through them :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

One last post for today :D Since the gifs were made a long time ago, might as well post them :P

I love the way LSG responded almost immediately to the gazes of OYS :wub:

zphEFDb.gif

OudlXbE.gif

NXCIIKX.gif

This little interaction between them during the filming is cute :wub:

Spoiler

CR: pix owner

guyN2pe.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

One last post for today :D Since the gifs were made a long time ago, might as well post them :P

I love the way LSG responded almost immediately to the gazes of OYS :wub:

This little interaction between them during the filming is cute :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

CR: pix owner

guyN2pe.gif

Ahh thank you for always posting these lovely gifs ! The fact LSG always jumps to look at OYS when she does means he is hyper aware of her and her gaze on him. A sure sign of liking someone is that you always are aware of them. Also LSG smiles so adorably whenever OYS is staring at him even if he doesn't jump to look at her at once either. Their initial crush stages with each other is so endearing. :wub:

Also where did the last gif come from ? I have never seen it before :o Is there a longer clip for it ?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, dvrels said:

To celebrate our comeback

Gif credit to it's owner

The code between lover infront of public *am I delulu? But there is proof so it's not delulu right? :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever notice the last one :o what was asked or said in that part? Woowwww

really ninjas :ph34r:!!

• LOL 4

37 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Ahh thank you for always posting these lovely gifs ! The fact LSG always jumps to look at OYS when she does means he is hyper aware of her and her gaze on him. A sure sign of liking someone is that you always are aware of them. Also LSG smiles so adorably whenever OYS is staring at him even if he doesn't jump to look at her at once either. Their initial crush stages with each other is so endearing. :wub:

Also where did the last gif come from ? I have never seen it before :o Is there a longer clip for it ?

That gif was originally from here:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=12467924&memberNo=37994621

An entire page dedicated to Yeon Seo getting married to Seung Gi :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=12467924&memberNo=37994621

Thank you for sharing the link! :heart: Now I'm stuck on that page looking at OYS's beautiful photos in wedding dress :love: 

26907404_1998992110358423_46518975359174

DUbqp7SVoAUOFf7.jpg

She will be such a beautiful bride in the future :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Thank you for sharing the link! :heart: Now I'm stuck on that page looking at OYS's beautiful photos in wedding dress :love: 

She will be such a beautiful bride in the future :wub:

8FORO3V.png

Who would have thought that a monk would get married to a monkey so many times...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Reminiscing about the kiss that started it all:

I'm talking about what really woke up our suspicions (which were correct all along because you all know why ;) )....

Here it is, the TOO REAL to be just acting kiss:

Remember how after this kiss aired, TvN felt the need to put out a  very misleadingly cold seeming BTS? ;)

Just saw this on IG and got all nostalgic ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Ep18 bts scene that was only 8 seconds?

someone was lost looking at his coolest partner while  someone was holding charming friend hand for no reason :P

F8C99765-2306-46FC-8230-CF14A290DAD9_zps

someone was being so adorably nervous that he kept on hitting his own head :sweatingbullets:

FD4AA0DE-C692-4AAC-89F5-60C64078675B_zps

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Ahh this page is so beautiful ! I'm in heaven ! So many high res pics of beautiful Yeon Seo unnie :wub: Brb will be staring happily through all these pictures for the next few hours now 

(Also the fact that the blogger seems to be a BTS fan also makes me a little happy too :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3