Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, bulkkoch said:

@muishami @kopikosong @intrariver

Thanks all for welcomed me so well. I love to see that you are as crazy as me about this ship. ❤

 

I have great hopes that it going to happen and faster that we think. 

Especially that they want both to get married in the next few years. My heart is going to explodes when they will announce their wedding. I really want to see in the future their beautiful children. :D

 

Yeah I'm so glad that THIS SHIP SAIL ITSELF. When you don't know them their relationship is not that obvious but when you pay attention their love for each other  become so obvious. 

 

I already finish the drama and I'm going to rewatch it. About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

The bed scene in the episode 19 I was not ready at all I just fangirl so much: the look, the kiss, the skinship + the back hug with him shirtless. (Too much things for my mind to analyze)

For the first kiss I have to admit I laugh a little because he was supposed to be surprised by the kiss but he lean on, that was so cute like if Lee Seunggi wanted to kiss her and it was not Son Oh Gong anymore . Beside the episode 19 kiss scene my favorite kiss scene will be the kiss in episode 10 (like Lee Seunggi), the look he give her between the kiss was so sweet. 

My favorite scene will be the scene when he destroy a whole world for saving her, she was so beautiful I loved her style, and then she wake up in the theater with all the thing she love like if it was just a nightmare. (My favorite scene like Oh Yeon Seo) 

I was a little disappointed in the last episode because there was not action anymore. The scene when he gave her is eye I cried so much like when she died but I can understand her death and this ending, they prepared us all along since the death bell it was not a surprise even if I hoped a happy ending.

 

I will gladly go to the 50 pages right now. I became an adult this year. Coincidence ? I don't think! 

 

I wanted to share with you guys an amazing video

 

Sorry for this long post... when I talk about them I can stop 

I love the videos by this person ! She and ddysmybag do such a good job at delivering the emotions with OTP in their fanvids.

 

And feel free to ramble on and on about SOG and JSM. Its a couple that will never leave our hearts, as can be proved by how intensely we ship LSG and OYS in real life because they have just that much intense chemistry.

 

I was also disappointed with the ending. The Hong sisters set us up for a happy ending but then left so many questions unanswered (like the baby) and didn't give us the happy ending they seemed to be promising. The death bell fate turned void since neither killed the other but I was upset at how little the Hong sisters cared for JSM by the end of the drama. 

 

You're right about the fact that LSG leans in for the very first kiss 503 share. He was supposed to be surprised but leaned forward and even pursed his lips as if he wanted to kiss her. He does something similar again in episode 15. He's supposed to be kissing Ah Sa Nyeo to give her the drug and shouldn't look happy but when he pulls away, you can see LSG instead of SOG since SOG wouldn't be smiling and looking so blissful after kissing his enemy who stole his bride from him :phew: Once again proving the point that LSG oppa is a good actor but he becomes a really bad one when it relates in any way at all to OYS and kissing :lol:

 

The looks SOG gives JSM between kisses are my absolute favorite too. He looks at her so tenderly like she is his entire reason for living. Its what makes the ending so much sadder :tears: 

 

Also Welcome to the thread ! I forgot to welcome you yesterday. (I love your username btw. Fireflower is so pretty !) I hope you enjoy shipping with us here in this thread and are ready to fangirl about OTP with us at anytime. Like @kopikosong said, this OTP shall carry on till the end so we needn't worry about any antis or false news ever. We can just always enjoy and support them peacefully, individually and together. :wub:

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, missirina said:

Aww. I have a soft spot for Jung Joonyoung. Great that he listed otp among those he's close with. How I hope he would have revealed how they all know each other.

 

The thing that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside is how easy for both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo to be friendly and close to other people. Because it's easy to act all angelic and/or friendly in front of the camera, but it's what happen behind the scenes that bonds people together. With OYS, her closeness with her previous co-stars can't be disputed; most of her female co-stars becomes her BFFs while male ones are chummy and comfortable with her. Indirectly it shows how authentic their personality is off-camera. This is why I am a fan of them both as independent, hard-working individuals who brings happiness wherever they go.

 

:heart:

Yes it makes me so happy too to stan such talented individuals that bring so much happiness. Thinking about their mutual friends makies me even happier because I can imagine just how happy they would be to see LSG and OYS together :wub: (and also to already think about their wedding party guest list :P)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Yes it makes me so happy too to stan such talented individuals that bring so much happiness. Thinking about their mutual friends makies me even happier because I can imagine just how happy they would be to see LSG and OYS together :wub: (and also to already think about their wedding party guest list :P)

Ha ha me too. 

I think all Hwayugi cast will invite their wedding :wub:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, missirina said:

Aww. I have a soft spot for Jung Joonyoung. Great that he listed otp among those he's close with. How I hope he would have revealed how they all know each other.

 

The thing that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside is how easy for both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo to be friendly and close to other people. Because it's easy to act all angelic and/or friendly in front of the camera, but it's what happen behind the scenes that bonds people together. With OYS, her closeness with her previous co-stars can't be disputed; most of her female co-stars becomes her BFFs while male ones are chummy and comfortable with her. Indirectly it shows how authentic their personality is off-camera. This is why I am a fan of them both as independent, hard-working individuals who brings happiness wherever they go.

 

:heart:

Not to brag here .. but yeah oys is known for being very loyal. You can see how her managers, stylists, staffs, photographers, are all her bffs. 

Every time she shoot a drama a movie , she will def become bff with her co stars. Lee Seyoung, Lizzy, Lee El, Kim seulgi, Honey Lee, etc always call her a girl crush. 

SooAe who is very shy and quite adores her a lot too . She said Yeonseo is a mood maker.. she even sent her food trucks for a few times:P

 

Yeonseo doesn’t like news for media play. She has been doing donations for Red Cross and Sewol Ferry Victims but she never want to show off about it.

Journalists who interviewed her always said that they feel like talking to a normal girl.. no celebritry attitudes at all.

 

She is just very real.. she doesn’t need certain image ...no need fakeness. 

 

I don’t need to say this again ,

who chose her as the coolest partner???

It’s not only her charming ‘friend’ but Rain , Joowon, and Kim Ji Hoon chose her as the most comfortable actress to work with tooB)

 

I’m not going to say more but someone is being a very clingy charming friend 

 

 

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full interview of LSG with Channel News Asia

CR: CNA Youtube

 

 

He said he is most like the real LSG in MITH, so now we know all the hints he gave in the show aren't just our delulu and his responses weren't scripted :D

 

jFGFczS.gif

 

LSG: If I meet someone I want to get married to, I will sing "Will You Marry Me", the ballad version.

He looks shy and nervous during this portion, Mr Obvious, lol :lol:

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

 

The looks SOG gives JSM between kisses are my absolute favorite too. He looks at her so tenderly like she is his entire reason for living. Its what makes the ending so much sadder :tears: 

 

 

Sorry to cut your post. But those looks in-between kisses are my favourites too. So here's a gift for you:

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

Hahahaha.. Sorry not sorry.

:blush:

 

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, missirina said:

 

Sorry to cut your post. But those looks in-between kisses are my favourites too. So here's a gift for you:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha.. Sorry not sorry.

:blush:

 

 

BLESS YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT ! The last one is always my favorite and makes my heart skip beats. He looks at her with so much love just AHHH :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! :grin: I haven't been active here for quite a while, so so sooooo happy to see that our thread is so lively :love::love::love:

tumblr_p3o74j0MIK1tdfsf6o2_250.gif

And I'm very happy to see new members too, welcome @bulkkoch:blush:

2 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

I loved your post, please don't hesitate to post more! :love: Those eyes full of emotions are hard not to see :rolleyes::heart:

tumblr_p4ppvbUS4v1vj9tigo5_400.gif

And of course I can't miss opportunity to put some vitamin gifs :P

tumblr_p4ppr1jQ0V1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4ppr1jQ0V1s8t96qo2_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Not to brag here .. but yeah oys is known for being very loyal. You can see how her managers, stylists, staffs, photographers, are all her bffs. 

Every time she shoot a drama a movie , she will def become bff with her co stars. Lee Seyoung, Lizzy, Lee El, Kim seulgi, Honey Lee, etc always call her a girl crush. 

SooAe who is very shy and quite adores her a lot too . She said Yeonseo is a mood maker.. she even sent her food trucks for a few times:P

 

Yeonseo doesn’t like news for media play. She has been doing donations for Red Cross and Sewol Ferry Victims but she never want to show off about it.

Journalists who interviewed her always said that they feel like talking to a normal girl.. no celebritry attitudes at all.

 

She is just very real.. she doesn’t need certain image ...no need fakeness. 

 

I don’t need to say this again ,

who chose her as the coolest partner???

It’s not only her charming ‘friend’ but Rain , Joowon, and Kim Ji Hoon chose her as the most comfortable actress to work with tooB)

 

I’m not going to say more but someone is being a very clingy charming friend 

 

 

Please brag more about uri Yeppeon unnie. Tbh after Hwayugi I knew I just HAD to watch more of her dramas. She was so talented. Even watching COme Back Mister and Unexpected You I saw she had a LOT of talent. It made me upset she is not as well known internationally but also happy too because this way I can feel like my precious unnie is a hidden gem that I can love and appreciate without a large fanbase of problematic stans.

 

It is now my dream to meet her one day. It is very hard for me to find actors and actresses I admire as a whole for their skill and personality enough to call them an inspiration but OYS became like that for me. Seeing all her costars and the people who meet her say such nice things about her make me wish I could ever act with her or just meet her for a while enough to become close with her. Some of the most genuine things I like about her now is how silent she is when she isn't doing a project. She doesn't seem to be attention seeking in the slightest. She updates her instagram and sns regularly but doesn't try to keep the spotlight on her at all times. She also remained silent about her charity events so those people are always the best in my eyes as they are the most genuine in their helpfulness.

 

Yes its quite wonderful to see all her previous costars say she is genuine person and the most comfortable actress to act with. It's true that charming friend decided that his coolest partner in reel life is also one he wants in real life so he decided to persue her :lol: (Its also why I am not worried about Vagabond with Suzy LSG reuniting either. LSG has acted before with Suzy yet coolest partner is still OYS despite his friendship with Suzy :phew:)

 

OYS' genuine personality is why I want so much for her relationship with LSG to work out so she is happy. She worked so hard to get to the top and now she deserves a life partner worth her time and love too instead of someone who will only screw her over and leave her to deal with negative aftermaths. LSG is very responsible so I know that even if something goes wrong, he won't shy away from his part in the relationship and won't just leave her to fix the problems all alone but will help her to fix their relationship together. :wub:

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

@muishami @kopikosong @intrariver

Thanks all for welcomed me so well. I love to see that you are as crazy as me about this ship. ❤

 

I have great hopes that it going to happen and faster that we think. 

Especially that they want both to get married in the next few years. My heart is going to explodes when they will announce their wedding. I really want to see in the future their beautiful children. :D

 

Yeah I'm so glad that THIS SHIP SAIL ITSELF. When you don't know them their relationship is not that obvious but when you pay attention their love for each other  become so obvious. 

 

I already finish the drama and I'm going to rewatch it. About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

The bed scene in the episode 19 I was not ready at all I just fangirl so much: the look, the kiss, the skinship + the back hug with him shirtless. (Too much things for my mind to analyze)

For the first kiss I have to admit I laugh a little because he was supposed to be surprised by the kiss but he lean on, that was so cute like if Lee Seunggi wanted to kiss her and it was not Son Oh Gong anymore . Beside the episode 19 kiss scene my favorite kiss scene will be the kiss in episode 10 (like Lee Seunggi), the look he give her between the kiss was so sweet. 

My favorite scene will be the scene when he destroy a whole world for saving her, she was so beautiful I loved her style, and then she wake up in the theater with all the thing she love like if it was just a nightmare. (My favorite scene like Oh Yeon Seo) 

I was a little disappointed in the last episode because there was not action anymore. The scene when he gave her is eye I cried so much like when she died but I can understand her death and this ending, they prepared us all along since the death bell it was not a surprise even if I hoped a happy ending.

 

I will gladly go to the 50 pages right now. I became an adult this year. Coincidence ? I don't think! 

 

I wanted to share with you guys an amazing video

 

 

Sorry for this long post... when I talk about them I can stop 

I see I see

So now even newbies have become aware of the LAAAAV of Mr & Mrs Obvious here. Im glad :D

 

Oh no don't apologize for long posts, all of us are very passionate about OTP here. PLEASE DO post very long posts as you'd like, all the better to have more and more and longer and longer discussion about our amazing OTP ;)

No need to hold back, lets follow our couple's example and freely indulge in our feelings. In particular I really love your detailed description over Monkey's firey eyes, keep up the good work writing such great descriptions and analysis ;)

It's also very interesting to hear the fresh perspectives of a  newbie shipper.

 

And thanks for sharing that video, there you can see the sparks, twinkles and fires you mentioned before too.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So “real” LSG is in MITH according to LSG himself?!

i remember how some fans said that it’s too scripted, and it’s not his intentions to talk about marriage/kids/etc.

So what now?:P

I suddenly remembered that poem that he wrote! :wub:

And proposal that he made ❤️

12 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

 

Yes its quite wonderful to see all her previous costars say she is genuine person and the most comfortable actress to act with. It's true that charming friend decided that his coolest partner in reel life is also one he wants in real life so he decided to persue her :lol: (Its also why I am not worried about Vagabond with Suzy LSG reuniting either. LSG has acted before with Suzy yet coolest partner is still OYS despite his friendship with Suzy :phew:)

Agreed with you on this one :) 

OYS is his coolest partner obviously❤️

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, muishami said:

So “real” LSG is in MITH according to LSG himself?!

i remember how some fans said that it’s too scripted, and it’s not his intentions to talk about marriage/kids/etc.

So what now?:P

I suddenly remembered that poem that he wrote! :wub:

And proposal that he made ❤️

Actually some fans said he must love the girl a lot since he is going to sacrifice his talkativeness and  it’s so speicific

Moreover, he has been talking about kids with so much details 

Mr. Obvious is Mr. Obvious ... but yeah take everything with grain of dust, oops I mean salt...

 

Didn’t the fortune teller said he will only meet the  love of his life at 32 years old?

 

I don’t believe those kind of thing but who knows :rolleyes:.... at least I’m not making a ridiculous and creepy assumption to prove my point. 

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Please brag more about uri Yeppeon unnie. Tbh after Hwayugi I knew I just HAD to watch more of her dramas. She was so talented. Even watching COme Back Mister and Unexpected You I saw she had a LOT of talent. It made me upset she is not as well known internationally but also happy too because this way I can feel like my precious unnie is a hidden gem that I can love and appreciate without a large fanbase of problematic stans.

OYS is getting recognition now. Her internal fanbase is growing fast:blush:

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, digi223 said:

Full interview of LSG with Channel News Asia

 

He said he is most like the real LSG in MITH, so now we know all the hints he gave in the show aren't just our delulu and his response wasn't scripted :D

 

LSG: If I meet someone I want to get married to, I will sing "Will You Marry Me", the ballad version.

He looks shy during this portion, Mr Obvious, lol :lol:

 

Haha the funny thing was that the question was about serenading, and he straight away answers for ""Meeting someone he wants to get married to".

 

This guy has marriage on his mind (not that we don't know after all the obviousness in MITH), but it's nice to see him being authentically himself across all platforms :)

  • Like 9
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, missirina said:

 

Haha the funny thing was that the question was about serenading, and he straight away answers for ""Meeting someone he wants to get married to".

 

This guy has marriage on his mind (not that we don't know after all the obviousness in MITH), but it's nice to see him being authentically himself across all platforms :)

I wonder if LSG should be saying that in a public interview though. How will he surprise yeppeon unnie with a proposal when she will already know what to expect when he starts to sing Will You Marry Me :P:lol:

 

I like to imagine he sings for her a lot though. He has a great voice so even if we fans didn't get to hear SOG sing for JSM (still bitter that the noraebang scene got deleted), we can be satisfied knowing that LSG probably sings a lot for OYS. I'm expecting his next album to have all songs related to his feelings for OYS since he clearly can't get his future with her out of his mind. :wub: 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, missirina said:

 

Haha the funny thing was that the question was about serenading, and he straight away answers for ""Meeting someone he wants to get married to".

 

Mr.Obvious. ❤️

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silly monkey! We are asking which of your song you wish to serenade someone with, not which of your song you wish to propose with!

 

UJBjyV6.gif

 

Seung Gi oppa, when are you getting married to uri Yeon Seo? We are all so eager to know!!!! You promised to find her and she promised to wait for you! I'm so hurt that in this scene, both of you are unlike normal people and have been forced apart from each other T.T This is so wrong!! My 503 shipper eyes are running :bawling:

 

0AgQB2s.gif

 

BUT WAIT!! Seung Gi oppa did marry uri Yeon Seo! OTP in a wedding scene that isn't distastefully forced into the same picture frame, nor embarrassingly merged with illogical comparison. :wub: Seung Gi oppa, did you sing Will You Marry Me for Yeon Seo unnie when you were filming this scene? :wub: You said in this scene that Yeon Seo unnie can marry you as many times as she wants :wub: 

 

BkNvReq.gif

 

As many times as Yeon Seo unnie wants to marry you, you will be more than willing to do it over and over again am I right? Can't wait for your actual wedding!! It will be spectacular!! :wub:

 

The original love bracelet :wub: I hope Seung Gi oppa will wear his favourite shiny object during his wedding to his favourite Yeon Seo because our silly monkey only have eyes for the girl that activated the love love bracelet on his wrist :wub:

 

qzwExWj.gif

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iffahmm Thank you so much, don't worry better late than never :). Ohh thank you "bulkkoch" mean flame/spark in korean and I was talking about what? The spark in their eyes obviously :D.

JSM deserve better, she fight all her life alone and when she finally has someone by her side who care for her, they kill her. This is so unfair but SOG will find her and make them pay. ;)

 

@ritausma Thanks for welcomed me and for this gifs of this beautiful scene of our OTP. :D

 

@intrariver I'm so glad we share the same passion for this couple. (And OMG LSG and his kinks!) ;)

 

LSG is a very good actor but when it comes to OYS their have times LSG doesn't act anymore, this happens just for few seconds but it defenitly happens like some of you have already notice but I will try to make more exemples beside all the kiss scenes.

- Look at his smile: 

IMG_5411.gif

- Here it's a little bit of the two of them, it's all about eyes + his facial's expressions :

IMG_5415.gif

- His eyebrows: 

IMG_5409.gif

- His stare ( this is a picture because I can't find a gif of that scene):IMG_5413.jpg

- The stare again and again: 

IMG_5412.gif

- For this scene I can't find a gif so watch the video around 1:30 look at his eyes this is full of sweetness that you normally have for someone you care not for your enemy:

https://youtu.be/G9bbQrUB0h4

- because he is not alone and it can happen to her too  

IMG_5414.gif

 

I think my delusional side take control of me. 

 

(I do not own this gifs)

Edited by bulkkoch
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats everyone, we have been on and off trending since two days. Let's keep it up, ok ? I have a feeling we'll have more good news to celebrate sometime soon anyway so we will have lots to rejoice about :D

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LSG-shii obviously wants to get married soon.❤️

He even mentioned that Cha In Poy is his favorite Master from “MITH”. 

Cha In Poy is married on his co star.:rolleyes:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×