Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

@taskdramafanatic I love the ost from this drama so much that I actually bought it. (actually I got baited by their autograph on it too)

Oh did you get an autograph on it though or was it a fail and I love the Hwayugi bgm you probably which I'm talking about it is the really sad but soothing and lovely piano bgm.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

I have always wondered where the stairs in mawang's house lead to. Does it lead to an actual second floor, or do you walk into a wall??

Lol i think the stairs lead to a second floor and there are actual rooms my over imaginative friend.:lol:

8 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Don't expose me please.

Too late my dear friend too late...

• Like 4

Reminder: Please stay on topic to this thread. Off-topic items should be posted to appropriate other threads.

Also, please be mindful of the language in your posts. No person or character bashing allowed on the forums.

Any questions, ask the Shipper mods:

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart @stroppyse

30 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Wow this is like the best post ever. Lol. And we are all some a class level of pervs.lmfao.

Then again great minds think alike.

Also @kopikosongyou seriously have the most accurate gifs for all the situations don't you. You should be bestowed with the best gif maker award because they are so in point and awesome. 

#kopikosong is the GIF master

#kopikosong is the best gif maker

aw that's so sweet of you. You don't have to do that but thank you. :wub:

pIOTr4x.gif

14 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Oh did you get an autograph on it though or was it a fail and I love the Hwayugi bgm you probably which I'm talking about it is the really sad but soothing and lovely piano bgm.

If you buy the physical album, their individual photos come with their autographs (mawang/ oh gong/ samjang + polaroid of all the singers) but obviously printed.......... <_<

Are you referring to number 11 on this list?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-korean-odyssey-original-television-soundtrack/1354883238

I replay that track a lot when I'm on a long bus ride HAHAHA

10 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Too late my dear friend too late...

rM2am6C.gif

Keep it a secret between us ok?

15 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Lol i think the stairs lead to a second floor and there are actual rooms my over imaginative friend.:lol:

I wish there was a house tour video. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I feel super responsible for the warning above. Damn I shouldn't have posted my review on the citt movie. Anyhoo sorry people we got a warning because of me.

@kopikosongshhhhhh *whispers loudly* okay it's a secret between us and this whole fourm 

• LOL 5

@kopikosongyeah I wish that too it's such big and Gorgeous house after all. But we did get to see Mawang and son oh Gong's rooms at least.

I think it is number 11 on the list oh on I'll check it out and tell ya 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I feel super responsible for the warning above. Damn I shouldn't have posted my review on the citt movie. Anyhoo sorry people we got a warning because of me.

@kopikosongshhhhhh *whispers loudly* okay it's a secret between us and this whole fourm 

Me when I see a mod's post:

bkdZb2i.gif

Since the chaos is over, I'm just gonna throw this gif out here.

When a kid tries to steal your man (samjang version):

hvRKJjM.gif

You lecture her:

U3vgnQD.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

@opinions123456 are you a serial spammer? Stop spewing your irrelevant posts in this thread for our 503 couple. It seems you are out to pick a dispute with God knows who and what. We are all fans of LSG too in case you just dropped in from outerspace. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

@opinions123456 are you a serial spammer? Stop spewing your irrelevant posts in this thread for our 503 couple. It seems you are out to pick a dispute with God knows who and what. We are all fans of LSG too in case you just dropped in from outerspace. 

She is here so the mods would keep giving us warnings and maybe close the thread if it continues. It's quite transparent what she is trying to do since the acc was created a few hours ago just to bash other actors in this thread. Someone has gotten very insecure about our ship still being alive and in the hot topics. :rolleyes:

• Like 17

@YourHighness . what a sad state he/she must be in to stoop so low and resort to such childish antics to get rid of our thread. Another reason why I love all our 503 친구 - we always remain positive and never impose our opinions on other shippers. :)

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

She is here so the mods would keep giving us warnings and maybe close the thread if it continues. It's quite transparent what she is trying to do since the acc was created a few hours ago just to bash other actors in this thread. Someone has gotten very insecure about our ship still being alive and in the hot topics. :rolleyes:

Well said @YourHighness . Thank you for pointing it out so cleverly.:wub:

4 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

@YourHighness . what a sad state he/she must be in to stoop so low and resort to such childish antics to get rid of our thread. Another reason why I love all our 503 친구 - we always remain positive and never impose our opinions on other shippers. :)

Keep spreading positive energy and love because that's what we Seungyeon shippers do. Spread positive energy.:lol:

• Like 12

When spammer post ridiculius things n we are the one got the warning...wow! Thank you. 

Btw, our OTP being MIA ..where are they? ^_^

• Like 10

giphy.gif

A daily dose of vitamin K (kisseu) can help calm you from a hectic day:rolleyes::lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

EIEaGPb.gif

Hey you dropped something! Oh it's just your two cents. 

I understand you are trying to show your appreciation for my gifs and love for 503 couple but, sadly, I don't accept payment nor do I have a tip jar lying around here. I apologise, but I will need to refund that two cents. Really sorry. :( Hope you can get yourself some cotton candy to cheer yourself up. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I miss our OTP... :wub:

The scene looks better this way :tongue:

CR: owner of gif

5LN8n2J.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 1