Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

My fav pic:heart::heart::heart:

Beginning of their shooting I guess. But both look hot!

 

A-Korean-Odyssey-lee-seung-gi-40945520-4

 

I need to sleep now. Work tomorrow:(

But hey, I'm traveling to SK end of this month. Definitely I will go to Namsan Tower to reminiscence LSG favorite scene:blush:

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His lingering smile after the compliments are the cutest. It’s like he’s so proud of himself for complimenting her lol 

Spoiler

a bit off topic: I have noticed that there are some members of other shipping threads that have come here (my butt has also done some lurking elsewhere lol). It’s fine if you ship LSG with someone else, but this is the LSG and OYS thread. We look at videos and pictures of this pair here and ‘ship’ them. It’s also okay if you disagree but please remain respectful at all times to the shippers in this thread. 

At the end of the day, we all just hope LSG will find someone that’ll make him happy (and OYS too). 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kjesin said:

I TRUST YOUR INSTINCT TOO. I normally hold myself back from shipping the actors but I just can't resist with LSG and OYS. All their scenes together look so real like there's something there. Something I've never seen or felt in any other Kdramas, not even in their other dramas before Hwayugi. The chemistry is SO REAL. I can't hold back anymore. I'm officially a trash and ship LSG and OYS SO HARD.

Yes we're on the same ship here. Actually, I've never been so vocal with song2 before and I just used to pray that they ended up together lol. But then when I start knowing SEUNGYEON couple and yes I had watched and know LSG dramas and leading lady yet his chemistry and spark with OYS are so REAL and they can't deny that on us! That's why it makes me crazy on shipping them as well haha

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just look so good together! Im really hoping they would date in real life. Hahahaha. Just like Song Song couple!

First post in this thread! :D

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, candiilicious said:

They just look so good together! Im really hoping they would date in real life. Hahahaha. Just like Song Song couple!

First post in this thread! :D

Sure will do. They just need some privacy and time first before they announce it on public haha we should ready ourselves for surprises :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Me too..  I sense something :) Hope for the best!! They both single,  educated, talented,sweet, nice etc..  hehe.. 

Yes, fighting for our SEUNGYEON couple! We keep supporting them no matter what. :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been a silent lurker in this thread and I do have lots of  opinions and observation to share.

 

I just hope there's no violent reaction... Lol...because as far as opinion is concerned, there should be no reason to argue.  Everyone of us are entitled to it though.  If you don't agree then  stick to what you believe and respect others the same way that you might expect them to do.

 

Anyways... let me share something about OYS.  I understand her very well  coz I am cancerian, born the same date as hers, June 22.  I am not surprised that people finds her comfortable to work with because that's who are... especially working under pressure.  We always considered what other people feel first rather than our own and as much as possible we don't want to be a burden to anyone but be a blessing in anyway we can.

 

Her being bubbly is our nature that's why people around us enjoys our company.  We can make fun of ourselves if necessary.  And most guys enjoys and most often fall in love in that carefree attitude and being considerate. I am not  surprised that  LSG likes her disposition. It's not always the looks that men are looking for but women whom they can live especially in difficult times.  

 

Even if this two is not dating yet, how they see each other means a lot.  In one interview, MC said that they might become close friends.  Actually, it's a big possibility and friendship plays a very important role in creating a strong and long lasting relationships.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were talking and laughing before the shooting actually starts. tvN cut off all the cute BTS like this and just showed us the serious ones...

ezgif-1-626907362d.gif

 

And here too. In the video, he said something like "Ok. ok. I got it.". At first I thought he was replying to the staffs but I watched it in slow motion and in detail and the scene was cut and he was actually replying to OYS. What I want to say is, LISTEN TO THE WAY HE SAID THAT. THEY ARE NOT DISTANT.

ezgif-1-56975b4ce4.gif

 

Here's the video

 

I'm so glad this forum exists. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the withdrawal and this helps a bit.

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kjesin said:

They were talking and laughing before the shooting actually starts. tvN cut off all the cute BTS like this and just showed us the serious ones...

 

 

And here too. In the video, he said something like "Ok. ok. I got it.". At first I thought he was replying to the staffs but I watched it in slow motion and in detail and the scene was cut and he was actually replying to OYS. What I want to say is, LISTEN TO THE WAY HE SAID THAT. THEY ARE NOT DISTANT.

 

 

Here's the video

 

I'm so glad this forum exists. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the withdrawal and this helps a bit.

Me too. I also ship some otp but not to the point that i involve myself in a thread. I really ship them so hard to the extent that i need to express this out! Hoping to have an enjoyable ride here with all of u!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 11:40 PM, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Haha i still can remember LSG's reaction when OYS said that he is really like SOG then chae wong said "thats a compliment!" Im giggling here hahaha

 

Yes that's what makes me wonder why they said they were cold with each other.

 

We barely see them interact in BTS so basically we haven't seen much about them to say so.  But in few bts  we can see that they communicate very well and seems to be really close and comfortable just like LSG said.  We knew him to be vocal of what he thinks and very transparent of what he feels. If we take that into consideration, he was basically telling us how he see OYS as a person.  He has lots of respect for her as a person and as co-star.  Even Ma Wang said so about her.

 

When we fall for someone, what do we usually noticed?  The things that we admire about that person.  Right?

 

As for OYS, if we think and feel the same being born in same date,she might really fall for LSG because we basically like guys  who is a good in leadership.  He  has strong personality and outspoken but at the same time have  a good nature and also  Smart and confident in what he does.  He is also fun to be with and can handle jokes or being made fun of.  Being with such kind of person is a real bliss.

 

Therefore we can't judge their relationship over few BTS only but by knowing who they are and what they are truly looking for in a person to have a relationship with.

 

Do I make sense here???? lol... I'm just bored so my mind went crazy a little bit here.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kjesin said:

They were talking and laughing before the shooting actually starts. tvN cut off all the cute BTS like this and just showed us the serious ones...

 

 

And here too. In the video, he said something like "Ok. ok. I got it.". At first I thought he was replying to the staffs but I watched it in slow motion and in detail and the scene was cut and he was actually replying to OYS. What I want to say is, LISTEN TO THE WAY HE SAID THAT. THEY ARE NOT DISTANT.

 

 

Here's the video

 

I'm so glad this forum exists. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the withdrawal and this helps a bit.

Yeah that only brings suspicion to all of us! Its really unusual especially coming from the main leads. Whats the problem with some talking, laughing or skinship if u have nothing to hide?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

 

Yes that's what makes me wonder why they said they were cold with each other.

 

We barely see them interact in BTS so basically we haven't seen much about them to say so.  But in few bts  we can see that they communicate very well and seems to be really close and comfortable just like LSG said.  We knew him to be vocal of what he thinks and very transparent of what he feels. If we take that into consideration, he was basically telling us how he see OYS as a person.  He has lots of respect for her as a person and as co-star.  Even Ma Wang said so about her.

 

When we fall for someone, what do we usually noticed?  The things that we admire about that person.  Right?

 

As for OYS, if we think and feel the same being born in same date,she might really fall for LSG because we basically like guys  who is a good in leadership.  He  has strong personality and outspoken but at the same time have  a good nature and also  Smart and confident in what he does.  He is also fun to be with and can handle jokes or being made fun of.  Being with such kind of person is a real bliss.

 

Therefore we can't judge their relationship over few BTS only but by knowing who they are and what they are truly looking for in a person to have a relationship with.

 

Do I make sense here???? lol... I'm just bored so my mind went crazy a little bit here.

Very well said chingu! Thats definitely the point here! The cold thingy is really unacceptable if we base our judgement in juz seconds of bts hahaha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kjesin said:

They were talking and laughing before the shooting actually starts. tvN cut off all the cute BTS like this and just showed us the serious ones...

 

And here too. In the video, he said something like "Ok. ok. I got it.". At first I thought he was replying to the staffs but I watched it in slow motion and in detail and the scene was cut and he was actually replying to OYS. What I want to say is, LISTEN TO THE WAY HE SAID THAT. THEY ARE NOT DISTANT.

 

 

Here's the video

 

I'm so glad this forum exists. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the withdrawal and this helps a bit.

Exactly!!! 

 

These bts of ep 15 and ep 17 clearly shows that they are really friendly towards each other..especially the way lsg said “arahsseo ..arahsseo..” its like he teased her about something and then she was like “ putting a mad face ( but actually she liked the way he teased her ( she glanced at him when he didnt look at her) 

Furthermore, lsg even playfully act as if he hurt his arm ( or part of his body) and he pointedly made sure to glance at her again (in a mischievous way) 

 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, asukia234 said:

Anyway,I am so happy that he choosed those scenes.And the kiss...:D

 

It wasn’t.BTS also was so empty :(

They r really making it hard for us-_-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys soon OYS will start to promote her movie, if I'm not mistaken she's gonna do a live with her male co-star, if she is the "old" OYS and be all playful, we will know that she is being cautions about LSG and that theres something happening there that she doesn't want people to know. :D

 

I'm a fan of LSG x and I remember how much he would say nice things about her and the way he would look at her, and I can see that same way know with OYS, the compliments he makes... the way he look at her... and even with the short bts scenes we have, we can see he's ALWAYS throwing sneaking looks at her and right after he manages his expression (because he knows it'd being recorded).

 

He looking at her on bts scenes:

 

Resultado de imagem para oys lsg gif

 

Resultado de imagem para oys lsg gif

 

Resultado de imagem para oys lsg bts

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, innrukia said:

My fav pic:heart::heart::heart:

Beginning of their shooting I guess. But both look hot!

 

 

 

I need to sleep now. Work tomorrow:(

But hey, I'm traveling to SK end of this month. Definitely I will go to Namsan Tower to reminiscence LSG favorite scene:blush:

 

This picture reminds me of the scene where LSG just woke up and OYS is watching him.  Anyone noticed his eyes?  It was glowing and as if their eyes were talking.  I have seen few of his drama but never seen him look like that.  Is he really acting?  Or he was so happy about the many deep kisses he had before that plus a back hug where he was shirtless and he is wrapping his arms around her. Lol  Well our  SOG had a feast. Hehehe 

 

Honestly I love how he look at her... especially when he is relaxed just being around her. This is the very reason why I can't help but wish they end up together.  Like some of you said... OYS need someone who can and willing to protect her at all cost.  It seems that LSG is not the type who worry about scandal. Besides, what is wrong about being in love and being in a relationship?  They're the ones who portrays that in every drama but why doing it for real becomes a scandal?  Especially when the people involved are all single and available?  

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dvrels said:

 

I rewatching it and realized that LSG said "because of the tight schedule to filming we worried about her" omo so they were worried about OYS when filming, they are cute and nice ❤️

 

" her attitude is really amazing and i love that about her!" All he said was too much for a compliment but still seeking for some approval from her if what he said was good enough haha

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

 

This picture reminds me of the scene where LSG just woke up and OYS is watching him.  Anyone noticed his eyes?  It was glowing and as if their eyes were talking.  I have seen few of his drama but never seen him look like that.  Is he really acting?  Or he was so happy about the many deep kisses he had before that plus a back hug where he was shirtless and he is wrapping his arms around her. Lol  Well our  SOG had a feast. Hehehe 

 

Honestly I love how he look at her... especially when he is relaxed just being around her. This is the very reason why I can't help but wish they end up together.  Like some of you said... OYS need someone who can and willing to protect her at all cost.  It seems that LSG is not the type who worry about scandal. Besides, what is wrong about being in love and being in a relationship?  They're the ones who portrays that in every drama but why doing it for real becomes a scandal?  Especially when the people involved are all single and available?  

U're right! Its as if loving someone and telling it to the public is a crime! 

Still remember LSG's reaction on ep1 of master in the house after knowing that joongki and hye kyo already got married. He said, "they r so brave!" 

But from the last few eps, hes always asking bout love and marriage! Its understandable for love thingy bcoz he said whats life w/o love? But whats with the marriage?! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×