Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 minute ago, madinked said:

For the award night, I thought he was just being nice. Is it not his usual behaviour to compliment the actresses? I don’t know because I’m not his fan and don’t usually watch out or observe him. 

I'm not his fan before as well. So I don't really know how he reacted to other actresses or singer. Based on the information that I google he is Mr. Nice Guy in K-Entertainment. Thus I agree with you that maybe it is his usual behavior to compliment his colleagues. What I tried to emphasize is his smile after that. The same smile when he compliments her in Viki interview. Shy at the end of it.

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Chill.. it just her opinion..  Of course he will act differently with different actress right?

22 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Why I can't do the comparison? This is my observation on his recent interaction with both actresses. Though the film was 2 years ago, still he worked with her before and recently doing the promotion together. Agree both actresses are different in personality and look hence attraction still the same. You can't fake an attraction or your body language when you attracted to someone no matter how different is their personality or looks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe this is the purpose of this thread. To discuss our POV or to be delusional with our fellow shipper. I don't really expect for someone to come and bang my head when I'm in my delusional state. :rolleyes: 

Yes, but that's not the point though. I'm saying it's foolish to come to any kind of conclusion based on his very few and limited interactions with both actresses.

^^ See? It’s not my imagination right? For the other two, we can see both cheeks equally. For LSG, his left cheek is completely blocked. But we can see his right side totally. 

Or he just likes to show the camera his right side. Now I want to see how they sit when OYS is on his right. 

• Like 11

This thread is so alive. I like it :heart:

Just now, incoty said:

That's not the point though. I'm saying it's foolish to come to any kind of conclusion based on his very few and limited interactions with both actresses.

It’s not foolish.She just shared her opinion.

Calm down.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, asukia234 said:

This thread is so alive. I like it :heart:

I feel you. I like it too. Hope we can find another cute interaction between our lovely otp *fighting shippers ❤️

• Like 9

Just now, dvrels said:

I feel you. I like it too. Hope we can find another cute interaction between our lovely otp *fighting shippers ❤️

Going to be tough though? I remember there wasn’t many photos of song2 going out etc. And when there was any hint that they were together, they shot them down really quickly. 

And those two had no past scandals and fans of ex to deal with. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dvrels said:

Anyway,I am so happy that he choosed those scenes.And the kiss...:D

Just now, madinked said:

Going to be tough though? I remember there wasn’t many photos of song2 going out etc. And when there was any hint that they were together, they shot them down really quickly. 

And those two had no past scandals and fans of ex to deal with. 

It wasn’t.BTS also was so empty :(

• Like 1

Well, before I continue, I want to make a statement here:

I might go crazy here in the next few days. I assume it is part of how I handle my withdrawal syndrome. So please bear with me chingu. I need to throw everything of Hwayugi and our OTP here. This is the 4th OTP that I ship. The 1st couple I assumed as a failure (though both still single). The 2nd & 3rd couple has confirmed their relationship recently. My succession rate is quite high. :tongue: So let me speculate and share my observation here... Sometimes the reel feeling feels real because it is a REAL!!!

• Like 22

1 minute ago, innrukia said:

My succession rate is quite high. :tongue: So let me speculate and share my observation here... Sometimes the reel feeling feels real because it is a REAL!!!

I don’t know you at all but you know what, I hope you succeed again!!! :wink:

• Like 13

I guess they are just very private and careful this time since both of them have past issue before but then how long could they take to hide btw? Lol just like how SSC and they even compliment as brother/sister during their interviews. I'm pretty sure they got the same path as well (crossed-finger). Fighting! 

• Like 7

@incotyYou're welcome to disagree with me. I'm okay with it. It's my pleasure that you take time to read and reply to my foolish conclusion. Being a shipper is a foolish thing to do anyway. Since I couldn't sleep now, I will continue to flood this thread with my foolish observation and conclusion:tongue:

Btw anyone...how to insert pic?  I want to share our otp hottest pic here!!!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

Yes, but that's not the point though. I'm saying it's foolish to come to any kind of conclusion based on his very few and limited interactions with both actresses.

Okay.noted..

Some ship are lucky they have been poured with their OTP interactions in certain interview, BTS and certain ocasion.. As for this ship, we only have limited interactions being shown.. but this is thread where we can share any thoughts and anything regarding out OTP.. maybe it doesnt make sense for some people, but it make us shippers happy & feelin giddy! I think every SHIP are the same..comparing this and that.. no offence, just my opinion! Hehe.. as long as they are still single and no news of them officially DATING others, I will continue ship OYS & LSY... 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

Okay.noted..

Some ship are lucky they have been poured with their OTP interactions in certain interview, BTS and certain ocasion.. As for this ship, we only have limited interactions being shown.. but this is thread where we can share any thoughts and anything regarding out OTP.. maybe it doesnt make sense for some people, but it make us shippers happy & feelin giddy! I think every SHIP are the same..comparing this and that.. no offence, just my opinion! Hehe.. as long as they are still single and no news of them officially DATING others, I will continue ship OYS & LSY... 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, madinked said:

I don’t know you at all but you know what, I hope you succeed again!!! :wink:

Usually, I keep my observation to myself except for the failure couple where I joined the shipper thread here:lol:. I don't even post anything on social media - twitter or Instagram. 

I decided to join this shipper thread again because the chemistry is so on point. I want to observe again and here we go. Please share your POV as well. The more the merrier. 

• Like 9

Hai all,

Compare to u all,im a bit old perhaps. Not a fan of LSG or OYS before. Havent decided to be their shipper as well. But i looooooooovvvvveeeeee their chemistry in Hwayugi. They really nailed it down. 

I usually not a hardcore shipper but all the couples i shipped,both married and date in real life :)

All i can say is LSG has a lot of respect for OYS,professionally. He think of her highly,as perhaps some of u noticed he addressed her as his fellow actor using beu-nim and not ssi. And he even said it him self in the presscon interview that she is so talented and so professional that it didnt take long for them to match their acting rhyme and interaction.

Personally i think OYS purposedly put a bit barrier between them. Thats why we didnt really see much of their interaction. We could see that LSG style was a bit fun,he jokes a lot between takes with his other costar but not so much with OYS. For me thats the level of respect he had for her. She perhaps prefer to keep it that way,and he went along with it.

Did he likes her? She is pretty so yeah,he must be to some extent and more so because he admired her work ethics and talent in acting. 

Did she likes him? As we all could see, he is a very charming man so i think thats one of the reason why she put the barrier higher compare to her other costar.

The question left only wether LSG decided to pursue her or not. As some of u already stated,he is not the kind of person that hold back when he likes someone. So let us just see :)

Meanwhile just enjoy his and her new film that coincidentally released back to back.

See u around chinggu..

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Hai all,

Compare to u all,im a bit old peh

I think I'm the oldest. But younger at heart :ph34r:

Welcome dear... Do you have any observation you want to share?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Well, before I continue, I want to make a statement here:

I might go crazy here in the next few days. I assume it is part of how I handle my withdrawal syndrome. So please bear with me chingu. I need to throw everything of Hwayugi and our OTP here. This is the 4th OTP that I ship. The 1st couple I assumed as a failure (though both still single). The 2nd & 3rd couple has confirmed their relationship recently. My succession rate is quite high. :tongue: So let me speculate and share my observation here... Sometimes the reel feeling feels real because it is a REAL!!!

Agreed! My first otp was song2 and they are my next couple, it's because I could sense that there's something going on between them and I trust my instinct. Hehe :)

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, haveyouseenmarie said:

Agreed! My first otp was song2 and they are my next couple, it's because I could sense that there's something going on between them and I trust my instinct. Hehe :)

Me too..  I sense something :) Hope for the best!! They both single,  educated, talented,sweet, nice etc..  hehe.. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, haveyouseenmarie said:

I TRUST YOUR INSTINCT TOO. I normally hold myself back from shipping the actors but I just can't resist with LSG and OYS. All their scenes together look so real like there's something there. Something I've never seen or felt in any other Kdramas, not even in their other dramas before Hwayugi. The chemistry is SO REAL. I can't hold back anymore. I'm officially a trash and ship LSG and OYS SO HARD.

• Like 17