Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

lets wait for marriage news.. that will be the end of this ship..

until then i will continue loving oys and lsg.. :heart:

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Let's be delulu and crazy

until one of them tied the knot lmao.. this is si crazy but heeey... shipoing is free and harmless unless we disturb orher people like certain spy last time :D:D

she only dated for 1 week and how did they  got exposed so easily????? This guy is going to army soon anyway.. bye

Yes... Good Bye.... Hahaha

Then... Our Monkey LSG make a move then wedding bell ring ding dong 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Agreed..♡

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I'm with you, until one of them tied the knot. Lets accept the reality and live on till the fate reunited us again haha

include me on this delulu ... 

we cant hide it that their chemistry is really good ...

hopefully we can see them on one screen again (variety or another drama or movie)....

• Like 6

I remember him in one of the episodes in MITH telling the veteran actress that because of the high competition between his contemporaries, he tried to carry a bad boy image since that was the trend, but realized that he cannot carry a lot on his pocket as it will burst and nothing will be left for him in the end. That only means, he need to stick on his own. He cannot just deviate from something else as he will lose an edge. His image is national son-in-law which is kind and goody image. It is both a blessing and a shackle to him, but people have loved him for that. I hope that when he finally reach his goal in life, it's not too late for him to ask for the hand of the one he loves. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, zyrnzz31 said:

Let's just have hope and wait:) Sometimes things happen to prepare you for a better person 

If our OTP will never ever come true, just wish that we can see them on screen as a couple

Though I don't really like KB tbh /_\ , I still hope he loves OSY a lot, he will change for her, and protects her well. 

I wish all the best for both of them, hope that they can find the one which truly love them ultimately  

• Like 11

Is LAG really in talks for Vagabond? Isn't it too fast for him to another drama? I though he wanted to focus on his music career first. 

• Like 1

To cheer you all

Ctto

Please stay support them even thay are not together

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is LAG really in talks for Vagabond? Isn't it too fast for him to another drama? I though he wanted to focus on his music career first. 

from what i remember he already rejected the Vagabond .. but i think they still want LSG to play the lead...

is there nay news of OYS new project? Or she will start now her vacation which she normally do, because someone said the she does this  once a year...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Woah! I went to sleep laughing at all the delulu posts and wake up to this!

Questions in my mind:

1) This is the fastest dating confirmation from agencies that I have heard of. Could it be a cover up? So that the paparazzi would not look at LSG-OYS?

2) I always thought Kimbum has a very cute smile. But I never saw his projects. Is he a good guy? I mean towards girls. I am a HUGE fan of OYS and I don't want her to get used or mistreated.

3) Do you think LSG knew about them? Or if it's recent, do you think he's heard by now? I hope he will be obviously sad in MITH and fake smiling, so we can be sure he had feelings for her. Hehe

Oh, LSG. Why did you not make a move on her? :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, miraclefangirl said:

Questions in my mind:

1) This is the fastest dating confirmation from agencies that I have heard of. Could it be a cover up? So that the paparazzi would not look at LSG-OYS?

Let’s say she’s dating LSG. Do you think she would take the risk to confirm a relationship with someone else then get caught with LSG and get called a cheater? It makes no sense at all

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I don’t agree this news is some sort of cover up of LSG & OSY relationship. I believe if he happen to have a girlfriend, LSG would be honest and announce it to the public. He wouldn’t use someone else to cover his relationship up, that is not him.

• Like 5

(Dislaimer: Please don't take the following seriously. Just a joke):D:tongue:

What i think in my head:

*sigh* i was looking forward to a nice long holiday weekend of relaxation and delulu. Hwayugi hasn't even grown cold as yet ( in my head at least)  and you have people out here announcing week old relationships, when they could have could waited to get caught like everybody else.  So disappointing, i could have squeezed out another good month of shipping these two. Ain't nobody care about your little  one week romance.....when you at least know each others favorite color , then let me know.:D

What i say out loud:

Wow, this is so unexpected. My little shipper heart is broken, but i wish OYS all the happiness in the world.

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, MsMinnieFran said:

you have people out here announcing week old relationships, when they could have could waited to get caught like everybody else

This line. LOLS :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, miraclefangirl said:

Woah! I went to sleep laughing at all the delulu posts and wake up to this!

Questions in my mind:

I  am wondering that myself. Why do agencies confirm the news even before the public saw the news or photos of them? And according to the koreaboo article posted above, they were even not alone. Unless they’re caught rubbing each other’s genitals, why did the news assume they are dating in a group outing with several others?

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

Let’s say she’s dating LSG. Do you think she would take the risk to confirm a relationship with someone else then get caught with LSG and get called a cheater? It makes no sense at all

Hahahhaha true this is nonsense

not related with this ship or whatever but i just don't believe oys would be reckless enough to expose another dating scandal esp when there's no pic  , 2 weeks interacting,  and 1 week of dating ..

she got lots of pics eating alone with her buddies anyway 

i just don't like this guy( if you read his history and personality)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Sounds like if there was announcement he enlisted tomorrow, you would be so happy.....same:tongue::D

Please get him off my girl

i fell  in love with 503 hwayugi couple before seungyeon anyway so i'm gonna support them individually 

but as oys fan, i need this guy to be shipped off immediately.. gosh... if you read about him :rolleyes:

• Like 6