Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

38 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

"

A source from Oh Yeon Seo’s agency Celltrion Entertainment explained, “After ‘Hwayugi‘ ended in the beginning of March, they became friends at a gathering and naturally progressed into dating. They have feelings for each other and are getting to know each other more.”

Breaking: Oh Yeon Seo And Kim Bum Confirmed To Be Dating | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/28/breaking-oh-yeon-seo-kim-bum-confirmed-dating/

which article are you referring to ? @raradityadika

and this article phrases it differently -

"

On March 29, Oh Yeon Seo's label Cell Trion Entertainment told news outlets, "It's true that Oh Yeon Seo and Kim Bum are dating. They got to know each other through gatherings with various acquaintances. Oh Yeon Seo began her relationship with Kim Bum shortly after the end of her drama tvN's 'Hwayugi', earlier this month. Please watch over them warmly, as they have recently started their relationship." "

[BREAKING] Kim Bum & Oh Yeon Seo are dating! | allkpop.com
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/breaking-kim-bum-oh-yeon-seo-are-dating 

as though they got to know each other prior to hwayugi, kept it up and confirmed their relationship after hwayugi, which makes sense for oys to be cold to lgs but idk why she's not cold towards pys?

TOO FISHY

• Like 5

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I'm actually ready to accept whatever result in this ship but i'm not  liking the guy at all. Why him? She suffered enough with her ex who threw her under the bus.. why another bad guy?

hope he enlist soon and say bye2 to my girl. Sorry i know it's not my right.. but please a decent man to marry not someone like him

oh wow so she dated after hwayugi ended? Hmm

sorry to say.. me too.. i agree with this.. i freakin love oys but that guy not so much.. 

i dont know if this pair will last long if he did not enlist yet.. but we'll see..

• Like 3

it does not matter. reality is reality. but I do not give up on the reward of the best couple of drama. their acting played me into a paradise delusion for 4 months.:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aihaibara610 said:

now we have a Hwayugi in real life, huh? Now I may understand why lsg talked less about her after Hwayugi. It is the best way to protect her anw. Real or reel? Who knows? If they really belong each other, they will find their own way to have a happy ending together. OYS-ssi, ** is not a type for marriage actually :(( only one moth and they got caught and both agencies confirmed. It is just unbelievable

Really Hwayugi really happen in real life, the ending of the drama didn't has any closure , we don't know SOG will fulfill his promises to find JSM or not. And in real life, we still question did they made the same promise? Hmm but I personally feel that both of them have feeling for each other but they weren't take it to the next step. Lets keep support them.

Still my current mood

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

If i'm not mistaken,i read a news that said they've first met at 29th oct last year..not sure abt the translation, its talked abt living together..maybe its mistaken..

But at least its cleared now why she took distance with her co-star (lsg)..she might be in the middle of relationship..

My poor heart..

I'm sure it's not right. They just met through their friends on March 2018. She is not keeping her distance from LSG, we already show many video of them which is not indicated as keeping her distance away. Living together? That's definitely not true

• Like 5

So sad....have to move on even I found that both of them was so weird and fishy during the hwayugi time.

i can’t believe this shipping time is so short, I thought they could be true, let’s wish both of them a successful career and happy life from now on....

• Like 2

**Delurking**

This is sad news :bawling:But too sudden to believe.

In Just a month and they are already dating?  I can't believe OYS can do that not unless KB really pursued her to the max.

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice/recognize them.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Is this the reason why there was no bts of the otp?  They deprived us with bts the whole drama period so certainly it is not.  Who are they protecting then if she met KB only after Hwayugi? 

Then why LSG in his interview speaks about KS being his memorable scene?  Did he even think about how his co-star would feel knowing how intimate their scenes are.  Is he saying that he took advantage of her using work to fill in his fantasies... about kissing?  Aside from that fact that he's attracted to her from the start. This doesn't make sense for me actually.

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  :D

Not that I don't want them to have their own choice... it's just that I don't like being played or fooled.:blush:

But unless the news is about getting married, I will stop hoping.  Since it's only dating and yet to be proven real, this ship is not sinking yet. At least for me.:tongue:

• Like 15
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This news has broke my heart more than i expected. Still support both Lsg and OYS's career, they have special place in my heart.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

**Delurking**

In Just a month and they are already dating?  I can't believe OYS can do that not unless KB really pursued her to the max.

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Is this the reason why there was no bts of the otp?  They deprived us with bts the whole drama period so certainly it is not.  Who are they protecting then if she met KB only after Hwayugi? 

Then why LSG in his interview speaks about KS being his memorable scene?  Did he even think about how his co-star would feel knowing how intimate their scenes are.  Is he saying that he took advantage of her using work to fill in his fantasies... about kissing?  Aside from that fact that he's attracted to her from the start. This doesn't make sense for me actually.

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  

Not that I don't want them to have their own choice... it's just that I don't like being played or fooled.:blush:

But unless the news is about getting married, I will stop hoping.  Since it's only dating and yet to be proven real, this ship is not sinking yet. At least for me.:tongue:

I agree with you , let them date its just atraction early stages anything can happen ..im still with our ship 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

My poor heart..

I am sorry to say this but you have the wrong information. Oys has not meet kim bum last year. They just meet this March on a gathering and now march 29 their agencies confirm their dating. So please do not spread wrong info about them leaving together. They are on their first stage of getting to know eachother.

thanks 

• Like 3

We need to move on.

It’s a life.:wink:

I wish LSG will find his love too...he is a good guy.

• Like 9

Guyyysss we can still ship them on screen. It's better to have them dated another person rather than they date each other and then broke up.

No dating news between them means they can be in one project together again. Maybe Vagabond? hahaha

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

I am with you with this ... unless they announce they will get married that is the time that I will give up on this ship.... There are still hope that we can see them hopefully on another project. 

:D

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I am sorry to say this but you have the wrong information. Oys has not meet kim bum last year. They just meet this March on a gathering and now march 29 their agencies confirm their dating. So please do not spread wrong info about them leaving together. They are on their first stage of getting to know eachother.

thanks 

They met less than a month lmao..

the new even said they have only dated  for one week?

even if this ship already tanked i can't help but feel heartbroken with the guy she chose to date .. i woould still be happy if he is a decent guy.. but him?? Naaah

503 is still no.1 in my heart i will still love them .

i'm not gonna force it on the real people lol i will just continue writing my love for them here since it's a shipper thread and not disturbing others.. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

They met less than a month lmao..

the new even said they have only dated  for one week?

even if this ship already tanked i can't help but feel heartbroken with the guy she chose to date .. i wiould still be happy if he is a decent guy.. but him?? Naaah

503 is still no.1 in my heart i will still love them .

i'm not gonna force it on the real people lol i will just continue writing my love for them here since it's a shipper thread and not disturbing others.. 

I am with you on this

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, myDimpleCP17 said:

I am with you with this ... unless they announce they will get married that is the time that I will give up on this ship.... There are still hope that we can see them hopefully on another project. 

:D

Me too.. that guy is a player anyway... he will enlist soon and they have  only met for less than a month, date for like a week? 

I  love this couple because of their chemistry anyway so they can date anyone they want but i will still love my 503 

• Like 12

Can we get VAGABOND reunion now?  Pretty please :D 

What  a coincidence that both dating and casting news on the same day.  Celltrion Ent...    Hmm...      (don't mind me).

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

**Delurking**

If that's also true then they should have been spotted dating or at least together. She's quite popular nowadays too so people will certainly notice.  This is kinda suspicious for me. 

Like I previously said, we all could see that there was attraction between them from the start.  But regardless of that fact, if there is no pursuit on LSG's part, this ship is heading nowhere.  OYS can't do the pursuit, I'm sure of that but she can make effort trying to be noticed.  :D

Let them date just for a month, then the monkey LSG have to make a move ready, straight propose her OYS then get married have a date after married, aaaarrrrggghhh what this monkey been doing huuuffffttt 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

We can still ship them on screen. One of perfect on screen pairing. Just like (am I allowed to say another ship name?) one of my otp, one of them is married and the other dating other man (when they are in drama together, 2 dramas together. You know who right?) :lol: and I still ship them on screen because their chemistry is no joke.:lol:

We can still do that for LSG and OYS :D

1 minute ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Can we get VAGABOND reunion now?  Pretty please :D 

Just reunite for Vagabond please. :wub::wub: I don't mind if the two of you work with each other forever. 

• Like 9