Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Mysterious Personal Shopper (Doll's House), 인형의 집

Well she has a nose bleed you know what that means like always.

• Haha 3

OST

part 12

part 13

part 14

• Like 1

Why is this this guy acting "lee" in this type of boring drama. 

The plot say's a revenge drama......, was hoping to see SY at this stage dealing with her enemies.I checked on the show( if you have kbs world in ur TV u can't help it sometimes), 

The lady acting MY should not let her eyes pop out. Must it always be wide eyes?

These guys should learn how to be a charismatic villian. No wide eyes, shouting or screaming yet u will execute ur plans smoothly. 

Happy viewing everybody

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

T51ydmI.png

she meet jaejoon not pierre ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kjmcth said:

she meet jaejoon not pierre ...

I was so surprised but happy nonetheless. JJ 'sacrificed' himself for her revenge. He knew her thirst for revenge against MH & GH far exceeded anything else. He was once in her shoes. But he found love (albeit temporarily) and closure. SY has not. Pierre could have been a big boost in taking down MH & GH. But I think she gave that up to go back with JJ. In the flashback scene, JJ remembered what he told SY after her grandfather's death. He could not be her husband nor the father of her children. But, he can be her shadow. No matter how much he loves her, he can only be her shadow. I think he was resigned to that fact, so imagine his shock and surprise to see SY meeting him on the roof. I hope SY chooses to stay with JJ and allow him to help her seek revenge against MH & GH together. 

I, also, hope the writer didn't troll us and have her meet JJ after having met Pierre already.

• Like 4

Hope so too the writer is not trolling us.:)  

I have been waiting for this scene after a long time. Hope and pray we get a KISS!!!:) Eventhough sometimes i do not know where the story is going but this couple (Jaejoon and SeYun) made me endure watching this series. I hope in the end the villains will be punished and we will have a happy ending with regards to Jaejoon and SeYun's lovestory.  It is obvious that they still love each other. Pls writernim give us a happy ending for this couple.:):heart:

• Like 4

Oh my, oh my, Lee’s face changed as he looked at SY who was expected to be with Jang. That’s about the fourth time in 76 episodes that his face changes. But I am still not sure if was due to surprise or he was trying to smile.

I can’t wait to see it in ep. 77. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh well it was neither a smile nor was there a kiss. At best, I would say it was a glimmer of a shadow of a smile, then it was back to the old mould. Even though they did not kiss, it was an admission of love by Lee. Not too bad.

This show was going on the revenge trail when the mistress was set up by SY and abducted by GH and husband. Now SY will be competing against Bella project, no revenge in sight. I am going to predict that GH will pull tricks like destroying the sample garments because SY will be stupid enough not to keep everything under lock and key. Then us viewers will be pulling our hair: why is she so stoopid?? I am ready for that kind of stupidity - bring it on.

• Like 4

I'm So Sorry, many things came up and i didn't have anytime to post or watch the videos until now enjoy.

Episode 66

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 67

Spoiler

Episode 68

Spoiler

Episode 69

Spoiler

Episode 70

Spoiler

Episode 71

Spoiler

Episode 72

Spoiler

Episode 73

Spoiler

Episode 74

Spoiler

Episode 75

Spoiler

• Like 2

Looks like she already fines out that is not her real bro next episode

Lee and SY getting closer she now fully understands him.

• Like 4

kZxKylg.png

still waiting they back together 

Spoiler

lVlwpNf.png

• Like 3

finally jj know who his sister ... 

RsJaUoV.png

Spoiler

3WJPvIK.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

YAY...FINALLY!!! JJ has finally found his long lost sister! Thank goodness the fake brother plot didn't drag on too long. Can't believe no one questioned the fake brother at all. He was rude, mean, verbally abusive, selfish, etc to everyone including his so-called long lost sister. Only Ms. Geum questioned him. Of course the DNA results are real. They used JJ's DNA since he's the actual brother.

But at least, brother & sister have reunited. He got his closure in regards to getting revenge for his dad, and has also found his sister. Both goals have been met. He can fully concentrate 110% in helping SY take down psycho doctor, MH & GH, and along the way, rekindle the relationship between him & SY (I hope). SY made the move to hug him as a way to comfort him. I hope it doesn't end there. They both obviously still love each other.

If this is indeed a 100 ep drama, we only have 19 more to go (~3.5 weeks left). It's about time to start the ball rolling in terms of SY getting revenge (if she actually will) and hopefully rekindling the relationship with JJ. I hate rush endings and cramming everything into the last 2-3 episodes. The writer now has 19 left (if it's only 100 eps). If it's 120 eps, then we have a lot more time of bad guys winning till the very end.

• Like 4

Maybe we will see the mistress getting her comeuppance in the next episode - straight to prison. It is tiresome seeing her face but she seems to be the smartest among the lot, followed by Geum. She should be struck off as a doctor - having an affair with the husband of her patient for 5 years.

I got to see Lee crying!! :o:o:ogasp!!!

• Like 5