Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@mushforbrains Yes I think you are right. I better stay away from Naver. I will only read YT comments because they are 99% supportive!! I just hope that YKS doesn't read the mean things and only receives all the love being sent his way. He is doing an amazing job as SK. I think he will land lots more roles after this! 

• Like 8

That kiss scene was so hot and sweet at the same time :love::blush: All  those little touches and pecks and little smiles :blush: It looks like it could be real and not just an act :naughty::mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

It’s entirely possible as a modern 19 year old woman and actress she feels ready to put child role behind her as to be seen in more adult roles/scenes. It is a wise career move  to avoid typecasting IMO.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

Hahaha they really play this bromance. :lol:

• LOL 5

one way or another, overbearing fans of KJY should accept that this lady is not a little girl that you have to protect anymore. what happen if she choose daring character in her next movie? :blink: chungmuro full with riskier character that would probably require her to strip naked or something equivalent to that. what happen if she really choose that kind of character in her next project? are they going to riot or what?

and let's be real.  one thing why they decide to speak their so called "concern" is because she do that kiss with YKS. they probably cheering her up if she do this with someone closer to her age or  with handsome/the most trendy oppa instead. :rolleyes: 

they need to learn that they are professional actors. not real people who will fall in love after every kiss scenes. 

Image result for deal with it gif

12778_0-42985300-1548166328_cwpfn3-bpfbt.jpg

Salt Bae  in action :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

Oh wow. 

I thought ep 13 was the perfect first climax. I was tickled pink so many times by silly antics and flushed pink by the intimate moments that were very sweet. I didn’t find the kiss scenes ‘hot’ and in no way I found the male lead coming on strong so the comments of him perhaps emerged out of protective instincts? 

But for her transitioning into adult roles,  this seemed quite gentle and pleasant. Heh...i am happy to flush redder. 

They are really taking their time with this show, aren’t they? The others that started wth this are already well into or past their angsts stages. But at least this one looks like a happy ending. 

Right? Hm.

• Like 8

@faithinme lara Right? If she had been making out with say Park Bo Gum then all the haters with their fake outrage would be loving  and crowing about it. And wanting bed scenes as well too boot.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

No. Football was on. Sporting events always trump dramas.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Cute that they referenced that the drama got "cancelled" for soccer in the drama itself:D

Yes a few of us have watched kyj from her baby stage so mom instincts are out...so yes was a little bit shocked with the kiss scene....mainly because it was in k dramas that i was introduced to dead fish kisses and a rotating camera to simulate movement....lol....

Think YKS is really perfect for this role...borderline slapstick with a  real emotional core for the more angsty bits...

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Even in conservative Korea its still 2019 and Hot Kisses and even some tame sex talk and bed scenes  are slowly becoming the norm in dramas.  It makes things more realistic and relatable for millennial viewers to see characters in dramas who have the same emotions, hormones and temptations as they do.  For those who want more conservative stuff family dramas, school dramas and all the older ones can suffice, 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

As I can see just now, the kiss clips still on top3 most watched video on naver.

And the top comments mostly positive. Even one of the comment said, it's the most beautiful kiss on a drama. 

I don't see much wrong either in the kisses. They're in love. What are they supposed to do, sit around all day opposite eachother with him eating? :D Most opinions on the kisses are positive. Yes, it's a bit shocking for those who followed KYJ since she was a child but she isn't anymore. It's not easy to switch to adult roles. And I personally think CWPFN was a good choice to do so. :)

• Like 11
  • Love 1

But but but they should wait till marriage to kiss!! 19 year olds should just hold hands and Blush!  She is just a little girl!! 

• LOL 11

Song from the kissing scene. It appears to be quite old (7 years). I looked up the artist. He is Korean, 34 years old. Not much recently, although I saw he did a remix of Jimin's (BTS) new song Promise. Anyways, I think this song is about to get a lot of views once CWPFN fans find out haha.  

• Like 7

I'm not watching this but can anyone tell me how close it sticks to the original webtoon plot? I've seen some Korean fans complaining (among other complaints) about how different it is from the source material.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@RobinM @faithinme lara I agree that I think a high proportion of the haters can’t accept YJ with anyone but bogum/someone they personally deem suitable. But I don’t understand what they’re thinking. All they’ll achieve by this kind of unpleasantness and bullying is stopping actors in future from wanting to act opposite YJ, because it’s not worth the vitriol. 

I personally find it hard to judge pairings until I see the drama, because that’s when the actors talents come into play and only then can you see the chemistry. And we all know that for leading men, their looks are only as good as their charisma, and I think kyun sang has heaps of it. I pay attention to each and every scene with him because his acting is so nuanced. I’ll definitely start looking for his dramas in the future. 

I just watched episode 13, and those aunties who harass SK on the bus are so funny. That’s definitely the kind of auntie I’m going to become, haha. 

I’m so emotionally invested in our OTP that I physically flinch when grandfather comes on the screen. Why is he so horrible??? I actually still haven’t watched the trailer for ep14, haha. I’m not going to watch it until next Tuesday, after eps 14 and 15 are out. I’m going to stay stupidly and blissfully happy for another week! Just watch me!!! Wahahahaha

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

If you want to see a cute demonstration of kyj's ability to create chemistry.... there is a vid circulating of her interacting with a ? Seal in the aquarium scene....super adorable...

True about the cyber bullying ...hope they both read the positive comments and take the negatives in their stride..

Finally watched episode 13 subbed and seems a fair amount of plot movement...

Sec kwon having to decide who she is rooting for...

CG being the guardian angel.. and DH of course

OD n bestie getting it on too!

And of course our lead couple in their little love fest!

• Like 5

This is a complete gentleman.

Check out all the kiss scenes. He was extremely careful yet mindful that the kisses should show passion from him. She is still young. Infact, this should be her coming of age drama. So he showed so much restrain when handling and touching her. Didn't crush her mouth like most guys do or come so close. As if he is afraid to touch her.

No wonder they looked for a seasoned actor.

I absolutely love this guy.

Assuming I am not enjoying this drama, I would have bailed since.

I hope that the daughter will one day stand up to that her selfish father. 

She is the one that need to grow up and handle her dad's richard simmons up and not her son.

What a man!0

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 12

That’s it, I really have to say my piece! I’m so busy that it’s killing me not to say anything:lol:

First of all, KYJ I salute you baby and I love you more for doing the kiss scene:wub:. It only proves that you’re such a good actor and if someone doesn’t see it that way, then you’re an ignoramus:joy: (soree for my word).

Secondly, I’m a Boyooholics (sorry for bringing it here) and will not deny that I shipped them but whoever is their partner in their new dramas, it doesn’t affect me at all. Why? Because they’re actors and it’s their profession. 

Thirdly, ep 12 & 13, OMG:scream:.... I love it love it love it and I was going crazy watching it:wub::wub:. So hot I couldn’t concentrate at work:joy:. The chemistry between YJ and KS is really good. I’m so happy I’m watching CWPFN.

So having said that, I wasn’t even affected by the pairing knowing I’m a boyoo fan. 

Just saying, luv you all:kiss_wink:

• Like 10