Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@blademan  @cantbreathe  aww., cursed you football. always interfering our kdrama time. 

btw,we get confirmation(?) that Jang Daepyo is way older than Oh Sol with her calling him oppa :wub:. i guess they stick to webtoon age wise. still wondering about the childhood portion lol. they looks the same age there. :lol: 

and the line " let's have ramyeon" (you guys know what's the meaning of this line, right? :joy:) come out today. oh god :w00t:, im gonna watch this through my fingers tomorrow when the sub come out :flushed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

and the line " let's have ramyeon" (you guys know what's the meaning of this line, right?

I don’t know what it means! But is it the equivalent of ‘come in for a coffee?’ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, cantbreathe said:

I don’t know what it means! But is it the equivalent of ‘come in for a coffee?’ 

yup or the new one "netflix and chill" :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

:rolleyes: OMG! Yeah!!! Go SK!! Or OS! Whoever initiated it, I don’t care!! 

I’m so happy! They both look so smitten, and the relationship seems so natural. I also love when SK is amazed at being called oppa. I haven’t even tried to watch the preview for ep 14 in case it kills my buzz, haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I thought last week's kiss was gonna break the jtbc youtube page. Now I think it will be this week's! I don't know how they'll top this. I know sadness is coming, so Imma just be replaying today's adorable & hott scenes non stop :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

In the clip where they kiss is OS saying that OD has been cleared at tribunal?

I’m so glad it looks like ep 13 has ended with a happy couple. Am I right in saying that there is no episode tomorrow? I hate when the week ends on a sad episode and I have to wait a week for the OTP to make up! 

She says she would sleep there.

PS: If you still haven't, don't (watch the preview). :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there actually any storyline tonight...lol....YouTube clips are a total kiss fest!!!:wub:

omg omg...waiting for subbed ep tomorrow...do I even need subs...lol

on a serious note....does this sweetness overload mean a painful ep after....:crazy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

have they released the song that played during all the kissing at the end? if not, i hope they do! i really like it! it sounds like a lot of english lyrics too, but hard to tell exactly.

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Aigooo....their kiss scene SHOOK me silly. I am so dizzy. The side effects are too strong.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Wow. I came for spoilers. And just saw the gif.

Guess I better stop reading. And go watch the episode. Am postponing my marketing to catch the episode first. Lol. Luckily its my day off.

But man how some she, well ok the PD/ writer/ tv station allows such a hot kissing scene? I seriously thought her age will stop it. I just came from 2  dramas with lame kisses. And she beat them all. I am only comparing because I honestly thought we won't have good kisses for this drama so dialed my expectations to zero.

Wow.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Coming to the thread, seeing all the kissing scenes:

shocked-meme-gif-1.gif

and:

tenor.gif

GURL! That's some transitioning to adult roles. :love:

But then watching the preview:

giphy1.gif

Angst is coming so fast - OMG! Need to watch this episode first before the pain comes next.

@SeGafanlady

Sorry for getting back so late! :) I'm not watching the drama live because I have to work.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

One of my fav dramas casts. :D

And cutie Kim Yoo Jung:

• Like 5

wow the kiss scene is so out of this world I have never imagine our cutie pie sweetie in Jumong has blossoming into a beautiful curvy woman... Kim Yoo Jung is fantastic and brave! lol look at the way Yoon Kyun Sang carries her like she is the most precious thing in his life... indeed our CEO Jang falls so deeply in love I wonder how is he going to solve the grumpy grandpa matters...  (thank U for the kiss.. after the tragic ‘whattheheckwssthat’ MOA ending)

giphy.gif

tomorrow ladies.... this is the sweetness before the storm and I wonder if they’ll sleep together (as per the preview, she wears his pyjama aawwww) :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Let's enjoy the stills. :D

20190121_104511_8403.jpg

20190121_104521_1289.jpg

20190121_104531_7769.jpg

Spoiler

20190121_104505_3549.jpg

Credit: JTBC

• Like 5

I guess, the grandfather will reveal his grandson's identity to GOS's family in order to separate the couple. I guess, prof. Choi will fight against the grandfather... either he makes a deal with the grandfather or he intervenes after the truth is out.   

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I guess, the grandfather will reveal his grandson's identity to GOS's family in order to separate the couple. I guess, prof. Choi will fight against the grandfather... either he makes a deal with the grandfather or he intervenes after the truth is out.   

The angst is coming. We need to take in all the love from episode 13 to survive episode 14.

• Like 4

7 hours later and I’m still watching the kiss scene. But this time trying to zoom in. There’s no hope for me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

All the people including me who said she would only do vanilla/cutesy Romance  at this stage of her career and because of her age are proven wrong. 

dribbble_yougogirl-01_1x.jpg.cf.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2