Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Gosh so cute!!!!

Notice that kyj is behaving super tomboyish to likely lighten the mood.

She is really a pro....

• Like 9

Wow JTBC has been so generous this week, right? They uploaded all the videos so fast and now comes this BTS. I've supposed that they will not release BTS of this kissing scene 'cause it might be too intimate for YY & KS. (I still come across comments about age gap, etc. There are some really haters out there). Still, I love you so much JTBC :blush:.

Correct me if I'm wrong but KS seems really emotional in this video right :blink:? I think he really cried, YY & others tried to comfort him then. He must be so into the character. Such a pure adorable guy! He is older than me and I think I have been so much hardened by life realities that I could not even shed tears that easily :sweatingbullets:. He is such a good actor and also a very kind person. How can some people hate him :wacko:? I love both of them even more after watching this BTS :wub:.

I wonder if they shot the whole scene in just 1 go. Looking again at the kiss from this new angle, I still feel goosebumps. Such a beautifully executed scene. Directing, acting and filming could not be better!

I think I have to rush to rewatch the kissing scene now :bawling:!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Always busy filming. :D

And I'm so happy that JTBC is treating us so well after a 2-week preemeption with BTS and stuff. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Did YKS seem like his legs were buckling after that kiss in the Bts:wub:....and kyj was trying to act tough to lighten up his emo state....sorry pervy ahjumma here reading comments in YouTube here....

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

52 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Did YKS seem like his legs were buckling after that kiss in the Bts:wub:....and kyj was trying to act tough to lighten up his emo state....sorry pervy ahjumma here reading comments in YouTube here....

Gotta rush into YouTube after I post this comment. But, that Kiss BTS so RAW. 

Then I saw YouJoong post this, my mind goes to KyunSang (note: "Teddy Bear Rises" For me Teddy Bear is KyunSang's codename (^^)).

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@Visually-wandering I just saw her IG post and thought the same thing --YKS! I don't know if she realizes all of us here & on YT and stuff call him teddy bear and now all our minds are going to be wandering & wondering....lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

The OTP is hilarious plus side kick sjr.... they really look like they are having fun.... funny thing is...kyj seems the most mature in the trio....

I do find their bts funny and adorable.  hope it helps bring up the ratings and create interest as we move into the last 4 eps...

The storyline is not that strong but the acting is super sweet and fluffy like the bunny slippers...great as a counter to my current other drama...

• Like 5

Written preview for episode 13, translated by MaknaeCloud. :D

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I remember these cuties were supposed to have a love line in the drama but I think they abandoned it but we still get Min Do Hee sharing these type of photos. :D

And then there is this cutie as well! Who is cooking in Sun Kyul's kitchen. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I’ve just finished watching 11 and 12. I’m bowled over by how sincere and direct SK is. It’s so disarming, not just for OS, but me! It makes me so flustered when he puts it so simply to her - they should date.

I also love the dynamic with Choi, he’s not your typical second male lead. He hasn’t been relegated to doormat/puppy status. He has more of a guardian role for the both of them, he’s astute and sharp (like when he questions Secretary Kwon) which makes him  dependable ( :wub:), he’s caring, and he knows how to lighten the mood and play around (10/10 Husband material, right there! :wub:  Not for OS, she has SK. For me! For me!)

Re: video preview - I think Kwon is holding the USB with the missing security footage on it. I really hope she gives it to SK and that is why SK tells OS her brother will be fine.

Re: text preview ending. ‘... can Solkyul’s happy relationship continue?’ AHhhhh! Such a sense of foreboding, of doom! *sad face. Heavy heart. Steels herself for impact :(*

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Let's get ready for episode 13! :D

And some more cuteness! :D

• Like 5

thinking on how hell will break loose the moment their real connection discover, i wonder who will be the one will pull away from the relationship first? at least one of them will do noble idiocy here.  i bet on Jang Daepyo since he's quite vulnerable with this stuff. 

Image result for im scared gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

thinking on how hell will break loose the moment their real connection discover, i wonder who will be the one will pull away from the relationship first? at least one of them will do noble idiocy here.  i bet on Jang Daepyo since he's quite vulnerable with this stuff. 

He seems very determined though when it comes to his relationship with Oh Sol. But the fact she had to promise to stay by his side forever only means separation is coming before the happy ending. :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

He seems very determined though when it comes to his relationship with Oh Sol. But the fact she had to promise to stay by his side forever only means separation is coming before the happy ending. :)

really? I feel that he's gonna have some serious mental breakdown if he find out his grandpa has been the catalyst for all the misfortune that happening in Oh Sol lives. from her mother's death to her brother getting into trouble. :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, faithinme lara said:

really? I feel that he's gonna have some serious mental breakdown if he find out his grandpa has been the catalyst for all the misfortune that happening in Oh Sol lives. from her mother's death to her brother getting into trouble. :(

That's for sure. There is already no good relationship between him and his grandfather. I feel like he will blame himself however but I also think he would stand by Oh Sol's side no matter what.

We have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 3

KYJ open an instagram for her cat ddo ddo last night. 

Just want to greet everyone, I can't wait for tonigt episode!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Some more BTS still cuts. Their faces from side angles are all great!

So it seems that JTBC decided not to preempt both 2 episodes this week. They make the right decision 'cause we are too close to the final episodes and one more week of preemption will just bring too much dragging at the detriment of the audience's interest. I am personally happy 'cause it means 1 more week until the very last episode when we have to say goodbye to SolKyul couple ^_^.

(And good luck to Korea football team! It is the same football cup that our national football team is currently playing and last night we won a superb victory to the next round. Hope that Korea team will win too on Tuesday night! :wub:)

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, peny said:

KYJ open an instagram for her cat ddo ddo last night. 

Just want to greet everyone, I can't wait for tonigt episode!!!

All the fans love when YJ is active on Instagram. The fact that she can still be active on social media right when so busy filming now, I hope, is a positive sign that she is enjoying herself and having much fun both in her professional and personal life :wub:.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, cantbreathe said:

Re: video preview - I think Kwon is holding the USB with the missing security footage on it. I really hope she gives it to SK and that is why SK tells OS her brother will be fine.

Thanks for pointing this out. I did not even notice. Hope that this is the key to resolving the issue with Oh Dol.

Some still cuts for tonigh's episodes. Our CEO is finally taking the bus and sitting on the public bench ^_^.

By the way, our OS is so beautiful in these still cuts. I love this view of her face in the preview also. Such perfect lips!

• Like 6

But distancing himself from GOS would actually help more his grandfather than anything else. In my opinion, if he discovers what his grandfather did, he has one more reason to cut ties with him definitely. So far, OS helped SK and thought, the grandfather had good intentions. But she needs to realize the real cause of SK's mysophobia.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1