Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

11 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

Omg so funny and cute!! Abit ott at times but I think that's what they're going for! Poor giloh sol and that stupid sunbae! Liking it so far! The bro is sweet as well and ju yeon!! The pink panties at the end ahahahahhaokgdkgd I thought she bought the black ones though?? 

4.1% rating for 1st episode that's amazing! 

bwahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:.....I couldn't stop laughing with that!

• Like 10

Hello chingudeul... I've watched some scenes of this drama and liking it! I think I really, really need a good laugh!

Cannot wait for the sub! :wub:

• Like 12

@Jemrie

ebbxiuw04bs0.gif

thanks for this i always find her beautiful but even when she is sad she is beautiful but this only happen in kdrama lols....

@Jillia like we said she really grow up well huh :) 

• Like 17

[Clean With Passion For Now] PILOT Ep 1, Yoon Gyun Sang x Kim Yoo Jung

ratings: 4.1%

clean.png

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Yoon Gyun Sang X Kim Yoo Jung,  begins their first meeting because of the robot vacuum cleaner 

1. [+324,-35]
It's interesting. ㅋㅋㅋ  Yoo Jung is really lovely. ㅠㅠ

2. [+173,-13]
I've enjoyed the first episode. I think it can be more comical than it is now.. Anyway, I like their acting skills and the story. Looking forward. 

3. [+133,-15]
Yoo Jung is an adult actress now.. 

4. [+95,-18]
It's really interesting. As expected of believing in Kim Yoo Jung and watching her dramas. Her gaze is really good too. 

5. [+63,-16]
The male lead should lose some weight. 

6. [+35,-8]
Yoon Gyun Sang-nim should manage his weight..

7. [+28,-2]
Why is it so funny? It's fun, Yoo Jung is lovely, pretty, cute and her acting is good. 

8. [+29,-4]
I'm still unable to get used to Kim Yoo Jung being a jobseeker. The drama is lovely. Kim Yoo Jung is really pretty and her acting is good. 

passion.png
Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion for Now' Kim Yoo Jung ends her sad first love... things continue to happen with Yoon Gyun Sang 

1. [+291,-34]
It's only the first episode, but how many roles will Kim Yoo Jung have? Jobseeker and a part time worker, she matches all these well. I'm surprised that she could do that so well. 

2. [+129,-12]
Looks like 16 years of experience really makes a difference. O Sol jjang. And Yoo Gyun Sang matches Sun Gyeol really well. 

3. [+141,-26]
Ah, it's so interesting. ㅋㅋㅋ I think O Sol can't be anyone else but Kim Yoo Jung. 

4. [+48,-9]
Kim Yoo Jung is Kim Yoo Jung herself. Not sure if the other child actresses were pretty and good at acting, but Kim Yoo Jung's beauty and acting skills are insane. She has no rivals. 

5. [+29,-4]
This seems kind of different from the webtoon. Kim Yoo Jung-nim is so pretty and her acting is good~^^ 

6. [+27,-8]
O Sul is so pretty. ♡♡

7. [+25,-7]
Kim Yoo Jung.. As expected, her acting is the best. She was funny and then sad.. Ah, I got so absorbed in it the whole time because of her.. She matches actor Gyun Sang well too. It's fresh and a healing drama~~!! I'm looking forward to their chemistry~~~

cr

• Like 14

3 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

5. [+63,-16]
The male lead should lose some weight. 

poor CEO :x ppl are asking him to lose weight 

but sometimes some flesh is a big good for hugging 

crazy monkey 039

• Like 8

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

@Jemrie

thanks for this i always find her beautiful but even when she is sad she is beautiful but this only happen in kdrama lols....

:thumbsup:Beauty +++ always gave her best in any roles she portrayed:)

y6bzlnq96h8z.gifmiofdnkyzzs3.gif

==

:w00t:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

first episode was good. JSK is funny with the way he spread himself of germ.

feel so bad for GHS. her crush is such a loser. for using her. good thing JSK get back at him for being so mean to GHS.

i just want to see how these two going fall in love. when they both are so opposite of each other. JSK like being clean. while GHS dont care how she look.

good to see the rating is good

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

:thumbsup:Beauty +++ always gave her best in any roles she portrayed:)

yes she can be a loony in one minute and all girlish over her next crush then....

in another moment u can see her flirted through with disaster 

before they day out she has your heart crush with the sadness she felt.......and if we thought we have it all that is not all lols....in a sense maybe most of us here watch her grow up :) 

• Like 10

Seriously, how many sanitary spray bottles that Jang Sun Gyul been use in 1st episode??? :joy:

This is the most cleanliness drama that I ever watch, EPIC!!!!:joy: Can't wait for tonight episode!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

I feel bad for Yoon Kyun Sang for getting comments focused on his body. I think in the end it doesn't matter. He is adorable and good-natured. Love the chemistry between him and Kim Yoo Jung. :D

@angelangie

She really grew up well. I'm so proud of her! :wub:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I feel bad for Yoon Kyun Sang for getting comments focused on his body. I think in the end it doesn't matter. He is adorable and good-natured. Love the chemistry between him and Kim Yoo Jung. :D

Me too. Why so focus on his body?? Im more focus on OTP height difference. Such a lover couple~~:love: and I can see they got great chemistry at press conference. The whole team got positive vibes. :wub: rarely to see fun press conference like what they did. 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@angelangie

i think this CEO is honestly really him..... :)

he is all serious but also cute at the same times.....best scenes that stuck in my head is the elevator scenes :D 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Me too. Why so focus on his body?? Im more focus on OTP height difference. Such a lover couple~~:love: and I can see they got great chemistry at press conference. The whole team got positive vibes. :wub: rarely to see fun press conference like what they did. 

I agree. I loved the press conference. There were so many dull ones in the past. So this was refreshing to watch. :D

@angelangie

I still haven't watched the episode (was too tired from work yesterday). It's my breakfast treat now. Can't wait for the scenes you mentioned. :D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think this CEO is honestly really him..... :)

he is all serious but also cute at the same times.....best scenes that stuck in my head is the elevator scenes :D 

This part? :joy: CEO move with slow-mo :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@angelangie

Agree with you. It’s ridiculous the sort of standards they hold their celebrities to. He did a great job in the 1st episode & he looks fine given his height & built . 

Watched with subs on Viu for 1st 15mins. I can resonate with his fear of germs :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 12

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@angelangie

Exactly everyone needs to move past his weight and see how good his acting is!!! He was so funny as jsk!! 

• Like 12

I really loved the first episode:love:.. KYJ is soo pretty even though she lives off shabbiness.. I find her soo pretty!! YKS is soo funny!!  The way he sanitized the jerk sunbae.. It was too funny!! :lol:..SJR roaming around naked n the woman who visited him lmao what was that.. 

While YKS was washing his hands, I remembered his role in doctors.. The cool surgeon who was crushing around PSH:grimace:.. 

I m loving the Ppl surrounding GOS!! Her friend who also appeared in MIIGB.. Then her brother n father everyone is soo cute:D..

I guess there will be more ruckus around further!! Can't wait to see it!! 

P. S. I m really happy abt the ratings!! Y r ppl obsessed with weights lolz!! I find YKS pretty charismatic!! Does a guy needs to be skinny to be charismatic lolz!! I find a lot of chemistry between these two!! 

P. S. S.  Is the girl who gave trauma to our CEO , GOS? Lolz his truama is soo funny:lol:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

P. S. S.  Is the girl who gave trauma to our CEO , GOS? Lolz his truama is soo funny:lol:

I thought it might be as well!! Also it's amazing how the young jsk looks exactly like yoon kyun sang! They casted well haha

• Like 10