Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Awwww~~~ they're so cute! But like @triplem I'm looking forward to scenes between Choi Goon and Oh Sol as well. Also from the highlight reel I like that it's a good mix between humor but also serious and emotional moments. This way all of the actors can show off their timing for funny scenes but also their emotional acting. :D

• Like 10

"Upcoming" finally changed to "Current" :lol:

We waited so long for this drama to start. But still, I can only check this out next week though, haha...

• Like 13

please please...those who can watch today....please let us know what happens in eps 1....so sad for me dont know when i can see it...not broadcast in my country ...maybe 2 years later :( 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

After seeing him in all these tracksuits sjr looks soooo good in that black suit :love:

They all look so good and happy love a happy cast! 

I have to wait till late UK time in order to find a eng sub copy or tomorrow depending on how quick people sub it:bawling: but have fun those who will be watching live!

• Like 10

Viu is subbing so you can be assured of subs 

Spoiler

When watching the highlight vid , I chuckled when CEO kept using a hanky to hold everything. Lol. OCD me can partially identify ! I noticed  her heart was also broken by a sunbae she liked right ? 

———-

SJR is such cute dork . 

———

Anyway some IG vids are up of the 1st eps ! 

Omg I demand that all Cleaners in the world look like this 

OTP ‘s first encounter!

We were almost going to get a kiss ...but she stopped her bro(?) from doing it and lmao she meets our hippie ahjussi is his bath towel ! 

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Let me back track ...this scene was good :lol:.  He was on a blind date ..find out what irked him 

So how daddy Long legs ended up bathing in her house was because his shower was broken & her father had given him permission . She picked up a robot vacum cleaner which I think our CEO was looking for earlier 

Spoiler

Our poor gal & all the weird part time jobs she’s got to do

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Lols our otp meet up seems ..... lols normal? 

I had wanted to watch live but unable to do so.....was sick :( now I’m checking from my iPad lols and laughing my head off lols 

mom going to think fever got the best of me lols 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Anyway JTBC cuts are out...okay so our poor gal had to become a garbage collector as one of her part time jobs. She was having a fit because some guy just simply threw rubbish and she scolded him...but  oh dear the guy was the friend of a sunbae that she had a crush on.....Sunbae came over  to see what the argument was about  . Of course she did not want her  sunbae that she liked to see her like that..so  when she saw the horse mask , she put it on and she ran like a mad woman. He recognised her and tried running after her , and omg it became a fiasco of sorts . That's when CEO ended up hitting the garbage wagon she was pulling with her car...aigoo then I think he took the mask off , her sunbae recognised her...aigoooo our poor gal..it was so embarrassing for her 

Spoiler

The back story to why CEO is still so hung up on finding the robocleaner...think it was his mum's

Spoiler

How she met her crush in college. He was her sunbae ..and she really liked him and he seem to reciprocate too

Spoiler

But i think she may have misread things...and I think her heart got broken here. She went to look for CEO to return the robocleaner and I think her sunbae was working the same place..

After she returned the robo cleaner, she left...CEO actually saw her got rejected or something. Later in the lift, CEO realise that the sunbae is actually a jerk....I love this scene, he got so mad and started spraying sanitiser on the guy  :D

Spoiler

Preview

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

After she returned the robo cleaner, she left...CEO actually saw her got rejected or something. Later in the lift, CEO realise that the sunbae is actually a jerk....I love this scene, he got so mad and started spraying sanitiser on the guy  :D

Hahahaha I love how they exit the lift ....it was done with class lols hahahahaha

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

Thanks for the updates on today's episode. I have been a fan of Kim Yoo Jung and am following this thread for quite a while. The long wait for the drama is definitely worth it. The first episode seems engaging. Now awaiting subs by Viu. 

• Like 13

I was unable to watch the first episode due to work. But hopefully I can watch it live tomorrow. :D Now on to catch up!

• Like 8

her eyes speak itself

44m6v6qty6se.gif

ebbxiuw04bs0.gif

t3rbxv8rovy6.gif

Spoiler

zktckvcubg6q.gif

his scene killed me  1f923.png1f923.pngwas that seriously the expensive underwear she bought!!! lol

Ds9U54KXoAYq0L7.jpg

Ds9U6htXgAIbKv4.jpg

Ds9U8TzWsAEhi-K.jpg

Ds9U9_DXcAATjTf.jpg

Spoiler

Ds9SgmZVsAAfno8.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung Reassures Everyone About Her Health

Nov 26, 2018
by L. Kim

Kim Yoo Jung talked about her health during the press conference for her newest drama, JTBC’s “Clean with Passion for Now.”

This is her first drama in two years since “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” She had temporarily halted all activities in February of this year due to health problems.

Kim Yoo Jung assured everyone with a bright smile, “I’m trying to stay healthy. I’m making a lot of effort to control my condition. I am able to work hard and have fun while filming with the help of the cast and crew, who are taking care of me and giving me a lot of attention. The drama is so bright and cheerful, and it feels like it gives strength to a person, so I feel cheered up while filming. You don’t have to worry.”

“Clean with Passion for Now” tells the romance between a CEO of a cleaning company and a passionate job seeker. Yoon Kyun Sang plays Jang Sun Kyul, a CEO with mysophobia, and Kim Yoo Jung plays Gil Oh Sol, a job seeker who has no time to clean up after herself. The drama premiered on November 26.

Source (1)

Top photo credit: Xsportsnews/soompi

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

oh my god!!!!! finally I was able to login to Soompi:joy:.... was out of the country and I couldn't remember my password but I was soooooooo happy with all the news (I could only check but not like and reply)!

Thanks everyone for all the updates...such a delicious treats:wub: And finally the day we've been waiting for has come! And I must say that its already a hit (well at least for me, dunno bout others:D). KYJ made a good decision to take this Rom-Com drama. The cast were all fantastic!

Thanks to @triplem for the recap and to those who continuously provide updates! I haven't watch the full episode and yet I have all the mixed emotions:wub: (which makes it a good drama) that's why I think this drama will be a hit!

please please please don't stop updating this thread as I/we only rely on your wonderful updates:blush:.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

Anyone have any articles from Naver, Nate, Pann or wherever that shows netizen reactions? I'd love to read some of the public's thoughts! :)

Here you go.. praise for our lead gal. I personally like YKS's character and how he depicted it

Credit to:http://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/11/clean-with-passion-for-now-pilot-ep-1.html

Clean With Passion For Now] PILOT Ep 1, Yoon Gyun Sang x Kim Yoo Jung

Posted on Monday, November 26, 2018

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Yoon Gyun Sang X Kim Yoo Jung,  begins their first meeting because of the robot vacuum cleaner 

1. [+324,-35]
It's interesting. ㅋㅋㅋ  Yoo Jung is really lovely. ㅠㅠ

2. [+173,-13]
I've enjoyed the first episode. I think it can be more comical than it is now.. Anyway, I like their acting skills and the story. Looking forward. 

3. [+133,-15]
Yoo Jung is an adult actress now.. 

4. [+95,-18]
It's really interesting. As expected of believing in Kim Yoo Jung and watching her dramas. Her gaze is really good too. 

5. [+63,-16]
The male lead should lose some weight. 

6. [+35,-8]
Yoon Gyun Sang-nim should manage his weight..

7. [+28,-2]
Why is it so funny? It's fun, Yoo Jung is lovely, pretty, cute and her acting is good. 

8. [+29,-4]
I'm still unable to get used to Kim Yoo Jung being a jobseeker. The drama is lovely. Kim Yoo Jung is really pretty and her acting is good. 

passion.png

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion for Now' Kim Yoo Jung ends her sad first love... things continue to happen with Yoon Gyun Sang 

1. [+291,-34]
It's only the first episode, but how many roles will Kim Yoo Jung have? Jobseeker and a part time worker, she matches all these well. I'm surprised that she could do that so well. 

2. [+129,-12]
Looks like 16 years of experience really makes a difference. O Sol jjang. And Yoo Gyun Sang matches Sun Gyeol really well. 

3. [+141,-26]
Ah, it's so interesting. ㅋㅋㅋ I think O Sol can't be anyone else but Kim Yoo Jung. 

4. [+48,-9]
Kim Yoo Jung is Kim Yoo Jung herself. Not sure if the other child actresses were pretty and good at acting, but Kim Yoo Jung's beauty and acting skills are insane. She has no rivals. 

5. [+29,-4]
This seems kind of different from the webtoon. Kim Yoo Jung-nim is so pretty and her acting is good~^^ 

6. [+27,-8]
O Sul is so pretty. ♡♡

7. [+25,-7]
Kim Yoo Jung.. As expected, her acting is the best. She was funny and then sad.. Ah, I got so absorbed in it the whole time because of her.. She matches actor Gyun Sang well too. 
It's fresh and a healing drama~~!! I'm looking forward to their chemistry~~~

-----------------------

Ratings is off to a good start at 4.1% 

Spoiler

------------------

Most welcome @eunhyesominyoojung Glad to see you here. This is also as enjoyable as Top Star YB. :D . You're welcome @labski It was a fun 1st episode

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10

Omg so funny and cute!! Abit ott at times but I think that's what they're going for! Poor giloh sol and that stupid sunbae! Liking it so far! The bro is sweet as well and ju yeon!! The pink panties at the end ahahahahhaokgdkgd I thought she bought the black ones though??! 

Kim yoo jung you have been missed!! Back with a bang

4.1% rating for 1st episode that's amazing! 

Also can I add is that KYJ'S real hair?? Because her hair is soo silky smooth I love it lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3