Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Which is mostly why we never got a making of video for the making out scene. It's one thing to film this scene and see the end result on screen. But to protect both, Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang, it's a different matter to upload a making of for this particular scene. I'm okay with that. :) 

I'm used to not getting any photos post-drama and post-promotion phase. :D 

• Like 3

There seems to be no press interviews of the leads after the broadcast of the last episode.. Is that normal?

• Like 1

There was a soompi article about post drama thoughts but i think it may be because the ratings were not high...:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sunlatte said:

There seems to be no press interviews of the leads after the broadcast of the last episode.. Is that normal?

Rating-wise the drama wasn't a success, so no interviews or anything afterwards. But that's the case for other dramas as well. :) It all depends on the broadcast station and so on. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I really adored this final kiss. :D

tumblr_pmh4cib0rs1tdfsf6o1_400.gif

tumblr_pmh4cib0rs1tdfsf6o2_500.gif

tumblr_pmh4cib0rs1tdfsf6o3_500.gif

Rest of the gifset HERE; Credit: vivere-militare-est

• Like 2
  • Love 6

And they are both good kissers...:D

Emotion of scene conveyed-check

Looking hungry for each other- check

Beautifully shot-check

Audience smiling like idiots- check:D

Thank you for the gifs/fast mos/slow mos!

• Like 7

to me, knetz seem to be watching YKS's instagram for anything they can criticize :/ some of his """problematic""" IG posts in the past have been flooded with hate comments from knetz + causing him to delete said post (again just recently i think). so i guess that's why he didn't want to open up the possibility of KYJ being criticized too if ever he posts a pic of the two of them. that's a real gentleman for you :wub:

(i'm surprised he hasnt deleted or locked his IG account honestly)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There are plenty of dramas out there which I don't mention by name but actresses are 10 to 12 years older than actors and even married but audiences look at them as the portrayal of the characters and praise them. I don't understand the sensitivity of the knetz or some audiences toward the OTP's of this drama. 

• Like 3

We can't change anyone's opinions on this drama or pairing outside this thread. But let's keep this thread beautiful and good mood-wise. :D Let's rewatch the 3-minute making out scene and the whole drama and let's enjoy our Soft Couple. :wub:

tumblr_pmh7a1Gqyn1tdfsf6o1_640.gif

tumblr_pmh7a1Gqyn1tdfsf6o2_500.gif

tumblr_pmh7a1Gqyn1tdfsf6o3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmh7a1Gqyn1tdfsf6o4_500.gif

Credit: vivere-militare-est

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

I really adored this final kiss. :D

Let's enjoy the aftermath of their first kiss... they have definitely come a long wayB)

~~

YKS sent coffee truck to  psh recently at her new film set

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Look at these cute babies! Uri Soft Couple! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, Niki-Forever said:

There are plenty of dramas out there which I don't mention by name but actresses are 10 to 12 years older than actors and even married but audiences look at them as the portrayal of the characters and praise them. I don't understand the sensitivity of the knetz or some audiences toward the OTP's of this drama. 

I think those actresses also got some flak for kissing someone else other than their husbands. Anyhoo, I like YKS and I really felt bad for him when news of his casting for this drama got a lot of negative reactions, which I don't understand. I am not familiar with his reputation in Korea, so I've no idea. I also read some reactions saying that the 2nd was better that him. I really felt bad for him because he's a dang good actor and deserves to be recognized as such. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Have actually started rewatching the series....this is absolutely bizarre....cos having real sepanx/withdrawal....

It was such a light wacky comedy in the 1st few episodes...really cute and lovely!

I hope all the actors get due recognition ....pity about the melodrama in the latter eps...really changed the tone of the drama...but that is their standard formula....

Still enjoying the IG updates... think there are a few addicts like me who are finding it hard to say goodbye

Hope to see them all in new projects soon!

• Like 5

Aigooo~~ the beauty of our Soft Couple!:wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Has anyone found an English subbed or translation of their press conference?

I don't think the press conference was ever subtitled. :)

• Thanks 1

The full OST album (24 tracks—OST songs & original score music) has finally been put on Spotify:

• Thanks 3

I only got round to watching the end a few days ago, and now I'm rewatching.  Aww, I love the fun romantic mood of the earlier episodes :wub:

The angsty episodes weren't half as bad as I'd imagined.  You can see throughout the melodrama that unfolds that O Sol always loves SK - I had been so worried that she would start to blame him and become emotionally cold.  Watching it after such a long gap, I also really appreciated how well they built up the character relationships in the first part of the drama. Seeing how much the Gil family relied on each other emotionally since the mother passed away, you understood the tight knit family bonds that made OS reject SK - because her father and brother's happiness came above her own. 

Also, I was very moved by the scene when grandpa sees SK after he's back from America, so I feel bad for ranting about him on here earlier...  Grandpa clearly had his own problems and wasn't driven by malice, but by an obsessive drive to control everything around him.  And in the end he hurt himself more than everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2