Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

For me, ep 13 was a great episode. :wub:

I like the way SK literally made OS be near him 24h (the way she sat before the bathroom door playing with those slippers was way too cute). I remembered someone's comment on Youtube under the clip cut of kissing scene in ep 12 where they OS promised SK to be with him 24h: "How about when they need to go to the bathroom?". And there it was, we had the answer right away. :D

I like the small talk at the table, how OS straightly asked SK why he liked her and how SK answered it honestly and earnestly. I like the bus trip and the group of ahjummas representing us - SolKyul shippers :w00t: . I like their little walk after the bus trip where SK timidly reached for OS's hand while she was still being a little angry. I like the hugging-under-the-sunset scene. It was intimate and cozy. I like how Noh PD showed his annoyance through Ju Yeon's dialogue about his drama being canceled for the third time:crazy: . The interaction between CG and SK was fun and I like how mature CG can be under those immature actions. The oppa scene was super cute. And of course, the kissing fest. I literally choked up on water (shouldn't drink anything while watching this drama). All the pecks and playful giggles, sweet kiss and yearning hug, I felt I could die without regret after watching that scene. :love:

And finally, the ep 14 preview really made me want to die now to avoid the angst storm and stay forever in those sweet moments.:tears:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, RobinM said:

@faithinme lara Right? If she had been making out with say Park Bo Gum then all the haters with their fake outrage would be loving  and crowing about it. And wanting bed scenes as well too boot. 

As much as I am a big fan of MDBC, I still find some of these shippers really annoying. Like do they also attack PBG for pairing with SHK in Encounter? Or is it only the female actress that is subjected to that terrible treatment (as if KYJ should/ need to be 'owned' by their favorite actor)? :wacko: Not to mention others who body shame/ dislike KS for whatever (I could not figure out the reasons they hate him to be honest :blink:.

12 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

As I can see just now, the kiss clips still on top3 most watched video on naver.

And the top comments mostly positive. Even one of the comment said, it's the most beautiful kiss on a drama.

Thanks for confirming that. For one second, I even wish that the video just sank in the most watched list if it means that those haters will be distracted by something else and leave our adorable leads alone. I don't really know but those negative comments must sure find a way to their ears somehow. Just hope that they are mentally prepared and ignore those hateful bashing.

10 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Song from the kissing scene. It appears to be quite old (7 years). I looked up the artist. He is Korean, 34 years old. Not much recently, although I saw he did a remix of Jimin's (BTS) new song Promise. Anyways, I think this song is about to get a lot of views once CWPFN fans find out haha. 

Yep, many people fall in love with this song bcs of last episode, including me :wub:. Listening to the song reminds me immediately of that long affectionate kiss (oh I'm blushing again!). Wish I could find the lyrics somewhere.

10 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm not watching this but can anyone tell me how close it sticks to the original webtoon plot? I've seen some Korean fans complaining (among other complaints) about how different it is from the source material.

I don't think it is a justified complaint. Screen adaptations are always different and as long as the quality is good, there should be no problem. If people don't like the drama, just stick to their webtoon instead.

7 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I actually still haven’t watched the trailer for ep14, haha. I’m not going to watch it until next Tuesday, after eps 14 and 15 are out. I’m going to stay stupidly and blissfully happy for another week! Just watch me!!! Wahahahaha

Exactly what I am doing! Oh I watched the preview already but I am just so into the last kissing scene that I already forget that preview even exist. I don't care whatever is coming on in next episodes as I have my dearest baby couple here cherishing each other's existence for me to swoon over them :love:.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, thoattm said:

Thanks for confirming that. For one second, I even wish that the video just sank in the most watched list if it means that those haters will be distracted by something else and leave our adorable leads alone. I don't really know but those negative comments must sure find a way to their ears somehow. Just hope that they are mentally prepared and ignore those hateful bashing.

honestly i  become YKS fans because other people keep bashing him and i'm curious about him then going to search anything about him, and found this young guy has warm heart and voila...i become his fans :phew: well...other people who keep bashing him not realised how charismatic he is. and pity them....

1 hour ago, thoattm said:

Yep, many people fall in love with this song bcs of last episode, including me :wub:. Listening to the song reminds me immediately of that long affectionate kiss (oh I'm blushing again!). Wish I could find the lyrics somewhere.

oh i really want to know the title of that song...could you tell me?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

It's really nice to see actors/actress that make some effort to make it seem real, natural and fun .I don't know if I've seen a "couple" smile so much in a kissing scene :love:

tumblr_plpj9762hn1tdfsf6o1_400.gif

tumblr_plpj9762hn1tdfsf6o2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_plpj9762hn1tdfsf6o4_400.giftumblr_plpj9762hn1tdfsf6o5_400.gif

tumblr_plpj9762hn1tdfsf6o6_400.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jemrie said:

It's really nice to see actors/actress that make some effort to make it seem real, natural and fun .I don't know if I've seen a "couple" smile so much in a kissing scene :love:

I agree. Many dramas make kisses look... drama-like. Something that wouldn't happen like that in RL. And yes, this is still a drama kissing scene but it feels honest and real. :love:

• Like 8

tumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko2_400.giftumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko3_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko4_r1_400.giftumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko6_r3_400.giftumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko7_r1_400.gif

“I’ll stay over tonight.”

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

The making video highlights you really need good chemistry to show on screen, i remember him from Pinocchio and loved him then.  You can see they get along well and enjoy each others company.

• Like 7

All the demands though in the comments. :lol: "Give us the making of for the kissing scene!" or "Where is the making of for the kissing scene?". International and Korean viewers did really enjoy it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Oh it makes me so happy to read all of your comments about this - I am glad that haters are on here and are enjoying this drama as much as me. 

I am giddy for these two - I think their chemistry is just so so gooood and both of them are great actors. 

Also re the kissing scene, which is prob one of the sexiest I have seen in kdrama (aside from Encounter with Seo Kang Joon and the hint of tongue.. :P) I also really really really am a fan of the fact that KYJ's character is just as into him and wanting to express herself in this physical way. Like it isn't just the guy who wants it. This scene is made better for her involvement in it, kissing him back, wrapping her arms around him and arching her back. To me, the arching of the back is a real sign lady is into what is happening. 

I'm kinda glad that Ep 14 didn't air this week so I can bask in the awesomeness of Ep 13 more. 

Edited by teegyj
misspelling
  • Like 9

You can say a lot about this drama. It may not be innovative or following the webtoon very closely. But it feels real and nice to have a couple which naturally grows as a couple. Who actually talk and communicate instead of letting misunderstandings come between them. I think this drama isn't about Sun Kyul healing or Oh Sol becoming tidier. They - without many problems - moved towards each other and met in the middle. And both make an effort to accept each other and their flaws because they're actually perfect for each other despite all that.

That's what a relationship needs to be like. If you have to change for the partner to accept you, well then you need to think if it's the right relationship. :) 

Of course next episode will show if Oh Sol and Sun Kyul will keep communicating despite all the conflicts ahead of them.

• Like 12

good that JTBC releases bts to tide us over the episode drought.....

and yes would love to see the kiss scene bts too...:w00t:

actually loved ep 13 ...lots of cute moments....may wait til ep 15 is released before watching ep 14 which is likely to be a little angst filled...

• Like 3

MaknaeCloud was so generous to translate parts of the making of. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

On 1/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, Jemrie said:

I think I saw his tongue at the close up kiss. But kiss wasn't deep. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Choi Ha In / ChoI Gun who set his target on Jang Daepyo since the start. :joy:

Song Jae Rim  really obsessed with Yoon Kyun Sang lolz. Lee Jong Suk need to be careful. someone is stealing his favorite hyung away :lol:

• LOL 7

@chubbyzmae The song is Glory days by Sentimental Scenery. Someone has posted in the previous page. You can also search for it online. Many fans have shared the link to the song. I found the lyrics actually very optimistic and positive. Hope that it will also help relay our support to YJ & KS :).

Spoiler

The rain is pouring down

I lost my way

A broken sail is wet because of the typhoon

The wide sea is covered in the rain with fear

What should I do

I'm feeling hopeless

Expiring lamp

The land is not seen where

Perhaps this is the end

I give up everything and lie down slowly

Just then rain is gone

The rain fell asleep calmly

The sun is rising now

Start to travel again

Shine over travel ways

Life is like a sail with adversity

But There is a sunny day too

New sail in open sea

Nobody can predict the future

Even so life going on

Go on

@Jemrie Thanks for the gif. I'm dying for them :wub:

15 hours ago, teegyj said:

To me, the arching of the back is a real sign lady is into what is happening. 

Exactly what I noticed immediately the first time I saw the scene. Still amazed by how they could have directed and acted such a scene. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

IMHO as a married woman;

Spoiler

The kiss just too real. Because both not only putting their lips on each other amd smile. But both of them moved their hands also did showing the love. The clenched hands, the rubbing fingers, and later how each of them put one of their hand to the table, when the kiss became deeper, you're surely need a little support in that moment. Because I do, even by watching them only :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Coming from watching mainly American/French films... was surprised at the type of kisses I saw in kdrama.

Mashed lips...both parties looking uncomfortable...lol..

So yes.. this is a refreshing change with both parties looking like they are falling in love...playful...happy... it was a surprise given that it's in a k drama and from someone young ( what with the hooha from her last kdrama... Think kbs was taken to task as well);...but a happy one...

They really are too cute

• Like 6

On 1/22/2019 at 4:09 AM, cantbreathe said:

7 hours later and I’m still watching the kiss scene. But this time trying to zoom in. There’s no hope for me.

Oh my god...this is so funny....i think until now...everyone is doing that :) 

• Like 6