Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

As for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: it was a web novel actually. :) 

This webtoon though is pretty popular in South Korea or at least among those who read webtoons. I know they wouldn't adapt it into a drama if it isn't popular. :) 

As for KYJ, the reactions were pretty positive. I haven't read any malicious or negative comments on her being cast as the lead. Not sure when it comes to Ahn Hyo Seop or Song Jae Rim. But I can check if you like.

Oh so web novel is different from webtoon? I am new to this so bear with me :D But CWPFN is pretty hard to find, my friend said it is not on her webtoon app but maybe and hoping that it is popular in Skorea for more viewers.

I know Yoojung has positive response, even 3 months ago when the offer was announced. AHS, as far as I know, Knetz dont know him much, so there are only a couple of reactions on his articles, tho it wasn’t negative.So Yoojung will mainly carry the weight as per popularity here, and maybe Jae Rim.

Im a bit nervous :D but at the same time excited and missing Yoojungie on the screen, been too long. goodluck to the team, the director and script writer, hwaiting!

• Like 9

On 1/30/2018 at 7:25 PM, happysloth said:

Like you, YJ is the sole reason I'm here. SJR, I know nothing about him, just gotten a glimpse of him in TMTETS. AHS, I purposefully watched Queen of the Ring after learning about his potential casting in Clean With Passion, and I think he delivered quite decent performance considering his character there and his yet-to-be-developed track record. 

SJR is a fans of bidet :lol: & also cat lover too like YJ. All I know about AHS was he's handsome & tall :wub:. I'm mostly define acting by the actors or actress gaze, if they can deliver emotion through their eyes then for me they can act :D and AHS quite good in entertainer so let see his first role here. Look forward for his chemistry with YJ

22 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I have a question, how popular is this webtoon in Korea? I mean Cheese in the Trap webtoon, I suppose was really popular right? because aside from it has pretty strong ratings for a cable drama, I kind of read somewhere that webtoon fans strongly against an actress initial offer? then the story was also controversial because it deviated too much from the original source?

I wonder what is the reaction of the webtoon fans on Yoojung leading this? On Ahn Hyo Seop and the addition of Jae Rim’s char? Well Moonlight was a webtoon too, actually.

I never read webtoon but watch CITT because it was being highly anticipated because of the popularity, but stop watching it on ep 12 or something. The story getting weird because the second lead man has been given bigger parts and I was thinking "okay who in the hell the lead man here??":lol: 

Hope that it wont be the same case for CWPFN & it will folow the success adaptation drama from manga/manhwa/webnovel like Full House, nodame cantabile, itazura na kiss, Hana Yori Dango, Goong, Moonlight drawn by clouds (Edited :add in the last , mianhae Ra On I being forgot of you temporarily TT) etc. I put my faith in YJ choice here :heart:

Edited by febz
  • Like 7

So I've been checking the Korean discussion forums, blogs etc. and the overall reaction to the casting of AHS and SJR is positive. :D

On a sidenote: I noticed the 3 are apparently cat owners, so they can certainly share some advice from cat owner to another cat owner. :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

there is an information that CWPFNW will be 16 Episodes and it should be broadcasted on April 2nd, Mon & Tue 11pm (i found the information from twitter but can't find the article/source).

Actually Comico and kakao app are popular too but yeah CWPFNW is hard to find because you need to buy or pay, you can also find in naver, more precisely in his nstore, from what I observed in some mobile manga services CWPFNW is categorized as a book (manhwa) not webtoon which is have a daily/weekly update and free.

11 hours ago, Jillia said:

On a sidenote: I noticed the 3 are apparently cat owners, so they can certainly share some advice from cat owner to another cat owner. :tongue:

so it will be cat with passion for now :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

To know more about him :) 

[Trans from @MaknaeC] Rookie Actor #AhnHyoSeop – 2017 Interview with Ilgan Sports, NewsInside, News1. "I want to be an actor that can make viewers happy, an actor that they can trust"

Spoiler

DVEt-4XVwAA6khs.jpg

Hope through CWPFN many people will be happy, satisfied, pleasure, feeling the emotion, and healing because your acting :) 

• Like 8

On a sidenote: Song Jae-rim posted on his IG that he cut his hair - and he posted it after he was confirmed for the main cast.

Can somebody who is more familiar with him confirm if he already cut his hair earlier? Because otherwise he probably cut it for the drama. :)

• Like 5

Hi a newbie here! Im a fan of Kim Yoo Jung and am excited to read everyone's updates and insights regarding the drama when it finally airs in April :wub:

• Like 6

Actor Kim Min Kyu mentioned about CWPFN's filming in another interview (with ilgansports). As we know the filming starts this February. He said there's even filming schedule on Lunar New Year, there'll be action scene too. [cr: @MaknaeC]

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Jillia said:

This week Kim Yoo Jung will start filming:

Credit: SidusHQ

i need the script reading photos, JTBC should release this week.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ailanthus said:

i need the script reading photos, JTBC should release this week.

I'm still not really familiar with how cable is releasing script reading photos. I hope JTBC will treat us earlier but it also could also take until mid to end of February.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2018 at 12:52 AM, Jillia said:

On a sidenote: Song Jae-rim posted on his IG that he cut his hair - and he posted it after he was confirmed for the main cast.

Can somebody who is more familiar with him confirm if he already cut his hair earlier? Because otherwise he probably cut it for the drama. :)

I think he cut it for this...he has been spotting a longish hairstyle for a while now...

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aigoo~~~ Thank you, @triplem! But dang... he looks good with longer hair. :wub:

And I realize again how gorgeous the main cast is.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, youngon said:

Hi chingus, I heard that script reading will release tomorrow.

@Jillia thank you to created this  :heart:

I hope it's true.

Just now, triplem said:

I think he cut it for this...he has been spotting a longish hairstyle for a while now...

hmm I think long hair will suit to his character, a mysterious man who is free-spirited soul and wild :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Casting news:

Lee Do Hyun, who played the young Lee Joon Ho in Prison Playbook, has been confirmed to play the younger brother of Gil Oh Sol -  Gil Oh Dol.

2018020801000556400038271.jpg

Source: HERE

• Like 6

So, Oh Sol will have a sunbae from college as her crush

I love Kwak Si Yang, his stare kills me:wub: I can't seem to forget his portrayal of puppy in love Park Joon Wo in The Second Last Love.

I'm glad that despite their actual 10ish-year difference in age, he looks young enough to be Oh Sol's college sunbae. Now that Si Yang is made Oh Sol's crush, what about Jae Rim? Or, Oh Sol will have Si Yang as former crush, and Jae Rim as current crush? Poor uri CEO:D

The four men in Oh Sol's orbit. 

If the mysterious attic neighbour will look exactly like Jae Rim looks in that photo, I'll get in big trouble. Honestly, I cannot stand pretty face:( I cannot just sit or stand quietly and do nothing:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2