Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

There is no translation for the webtoon as far as I know and for the Korean original you need to pay for. :)

I see, Thanks for the infos @Jillia:wub:

• Like 8

Watch: Everyone Takes Care Of Kim Yoo Jung During Wire Scene In “Clean With Passion For Now” Making Video

Watch: Everyone Takes Care Of Kim Yoo Jung During Wire Scene In “Clean With Passion For Now” Making Video

Dec 15, 2018
by C. Hong

On December 14, JTBC released the behind-the-scenes video for the scene in which Kim Yoo Jung falls from a ladder into Yoon Kyun Sang’s arms.

clean-with-passion-for-now1.jpg

The scene was filmed with Kim Yoo Jung attached to wires and the entire cast showed their affection toward the actress by taking care of her during the scene. The scene began on a rough note as Kim Yoo Jung had not been given the sanitary gloves she had to wear before she’d climbed to the top of the ladder and had to keep her balance there while putting them on.

Kim Min Kyu was concerned for her throughout the scene, hovering at the base of the ladder and watching her prepare. When Yoon Kyun Sang and Yoo Sun came on the scene, Yoo Sun and Kim Yoo Jung traded jokes in which Yoo Sun pretended to be the one catching Kim Yoo Jung when she fell.

When Kim Yoo Jung came down from the ladder to take a break before filming, she complained to Yoon Kyun Sang that the harness was heavy and he commiserated with her, having filmed with wires on himself before.

yoon-kyun-sang-kim-yoo-jung.jpg

After they practiced the catching scene, despite the wires taking a toll on her body, Kim Yoo Jung expressed concern for Yoon Kyun Sang instead and told him to watch out for the wires hitting his face.

Watch the cute video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1278521wpp/watch-everyone-takes-care-kim-yoo-jung-wire-scene-clean-passion-now-making-video

• Like 15

I'm going to say this once: if you happen to not like this drama the easiest way is to drop it instead of leaving negativity here. There is a big selection with other dramas out there to choose from. So no need to waste time on something that won't make you happy.

Any posts which have nothing to offer but negativity will be hidden.

-Jillia

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Monday is fast approaching, yipeeeeee!!!!! Cant wait for episode 7 and 8 (every episode is becoming more and more delicious:D)! I have to go back on few threads just to catch up. So happy on all the updates. I must say that KYJ is really a lucky gem:wub:. Everyone seems so comfortable around her (she's such a good soul) :wub:

what a cliche remark! so overused:lol:. If you don't like it don't watch, like what Jillia (thanks:wub:) said and please don't leave such comment. (sorry don't know how to use hide, :D)

• Like 10

SK has more than  1000 facial expressions. 

He can easily switch to 3 in less than 5 seconds.

That's one of the things I look out for in actors.

So versatile.

He must have practiced hard for them as they are not really easy to portray in such a way to convey their meanings and as well as attract fans and then be fun to watch.

I'm sure the crew will be dying of laughter each time he goes wacko. Or rather,he will be laughing at himself:lol:

As for the heroine, one word, bless her soul:kiss_wink:.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

I noticed that cutie Song Jae Rim got a makeover. Black hair and the sides shaved. :) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@Jillia I love our chilled out doc & how they hv been able to intertwine his role with the OTP . Since his character was not in the original webtoon , i had been wondering if he was just merely here as the third wheel . I’m going to be slightly broken hearted for him knowing he’s been such a sweetheart, and he & GS are not meant to be . I like our CEO though. He’s putting up  a wall for now but he’s got a good heart.( YKS great with his comic timing )  I Guess it’s fine who she ends up with at the end of the day. As Long as the person treasures her , which right now seems to be doc . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 16

49 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OST Part.4!!!:wub:

I wonder which OST song released tonight, there is a few played during the drama and I can't wait to hear the full song. :blush:

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, emily00 said:

I wonder which OST song released tonight, there is a few played during the drama and I can't wait to hear the full song. :blush:

I wish is the song from kissing scene!! :wub:

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I wish is the song from kissing scene!! :wub:

yess i like that one too :love:

• Like 8