Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

@blademan : I feel sympathy for both of them. About SK's harsh words refusing OS,  he's not wrong (understandable or he has a reason for that) but not right either (not cool and quite selfish). Struggling with life and poverty, OS is still inexperienced about feeling and love. Same with SK. But she is the one that's STRONGER, in my opinion. Thanks to her good-hearted mother (remember what her mother told her about the workers at the construction site) and father. And as we see in the preview, she will protect herself, stand tall and strong before him. 

In his case, well, because people criticize him a lot about that heartbreaking scene, I feel like I want to defend him more. :P She was refused but as @thoattm said earlier, she hasn't developed her feeling for him yet, the feeling is embarrassed, not that much of heartbroken. Even if life goes on and they can not come to each other, she should be fine and could have a better life than him. He needs her much more than she needs him, I think. Maybe that's why, in the webtoon, as someone said earlier (sorry I don't remember who) when their love bloomed, he is the one who seeks for physical closeness, always clings to her. I just really hope that people will stick to the main ship SK-OS and not say harsh words to poor SK.

Anyway, JTBC knows how to "heal" the audience. Right after that scene, we received that sweet sweet sweet BTS to be able to support our ship. Awwww. :wub: The chemistry is just so good that it can melt people's heart. 

• Like 15

The whole of episode 6 was going so well until the end! :bawling: My poor gil oh sol! And yeong sik:bawling: you're too good for that girl! 

The preview for next ep looks like she will annoy him haha love it! Get your revenge :D

• Like 12

Popping in to show my love and support for CWPFN. First let me say that this show is hilarious. And while I don't look forward to the angst beginning (I could probably be happy just to watch SK and OS make googly eyes at each other for the rest of the show lol), I appreciate it for the character development. From a realistic stand point, SK had to reject OS. I too have a lot of sympathy for him, perhaps because of personal experience. But even though OCD is joked about in the show and we all laugh at his excessive cleanliness, we have to remember OCD and phobias are real mental illnesses that can be very debilitating. I'm sure he's thinking he can never be in a relationship because of his mental state. So yes, I do feel very bad for him. That being said, he didn't have to be so harsh with his words to OS. I get that he can't really open up to her yet, but she has every right to not dwell on the rejection and to move on. I look forward to them both becoming more understanding of one another, however that will play out. I know nothing about the webtoon, but it seems next week Grandfather will learn that SK is benefiting from OS's presence in his life. Will Grandfather go to OS and ask her to stay by his side? I'm also very curious how things will play out with Dr. Choi. I love his character and think he is going to have a real tough time deciding what to do about his patient and his first love. My guess is he is going to continue to witness their interactions and decide to help bring them together in the end. Which will make me really love him. 

Can't wait for Monday!! Luckily I have a few other shows I'm watching and I won't be thinking about CWPFN non stop. Nope, not non stop, just like 80% of the time :lol:

• Like 18
  • LOL 2

I wonder if romantic dude did this to make Sun Kyul jealous. Because him and his friends figured out that it must be love. :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

What a drama:lol:

Two contrasting individuals that will later meet at the middle.

They are already adjusting unintentionally.

Watched all the episodes and still not disappointed one bit:lol:

And my heart goes out to the poor CEO. 

Maybe, before we should continue to criticise him more, we should check his background and utterances especially to his mum more. It sucks to feel abandoned and that fear has manifested again even when his heart is pushing him towards this hilarious girl. 

The lead girl isn't yet into him. Her feelings haven't yet developed so even if they start an affair now, it will not stand the test of time yet.

She hasn't defined what she want yet so the rejected will make her grow up.

That a man kissed you doesn't actually mean u can start a relationship after all she kissed him first if we may go that root

Kisses can be circumstantial.

And if its from a handsome CEO, butterflies will spark.

On the other side, she is just like a small an't around him:lol:

The guy is so big.

Defies the normal Korean male sculptured model look.

I absolutely love that. He look like the normal average man out there. Wish also the women will embrace themselves too. The entertainment industry has the key to change how people are viewed and recognised in Korea.

I hope this trend will continue and these people embrace the fact that one can be big and healthy. Less trips to the Drs.

Hi, everyone:kiss_wink:

• Like 16

I have to say that I wasn't into the first couple of episodes. I stayed with it because she's one of my favorite young actresses--the girl is just so good. I also love the male led. However, as I continued to watch, the drama has gotten better and better. I have to say that I have laughed out loud a number of times while watching eps 5 & 6. The CEO's childhood was a rough one, a mother who left him in the care of a berating grandfather. 

I'm truly looking forward to ep 7....the preview left me craving for more.

• Like 12

These for-fun captions were cute in the insta that @Jillia posted, so I'm reposting it with the captions underneath for those who don't read Korean.

On top of each frame:

Clean.With.Passion Caption Service

Bottom of each frame as you scroll.

Let’s laugh! Since you caught it on your forehead, it’s 10 points. (meaning it was a perfect catch)
Tell me truthfully, who is my Secret Santa?
She’s a feather…she’s a feather…she’s as light as a feather… (self-hypnotizing himself…)
This is you looking up to me.
Watching my drama, I seem to have stayed up all night…
Jae Min, what we’ll we do until Monday when we’re so curious…

Since I think this may be my first post in this thread since this drama started airing, I just wanted to say that I really like the OTP together, but it doesn't stop me from having a little heart break over CG and his long term crush for OS.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 8

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Thank you so much for your translation, @stroppyse! :D

Ditto!  Also, than you @Jillia for posting one of my favorite clips from ep 6, Oh Sol throwing hearts at Sun Kyul in his imagination....she's just too cute in that clip.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

May I know where I can read the webtoon story? Will be nice if there is English translate. 

There is no translation for the webtoon as far as I know and for the Korean original you need to pay for. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I love the camaraderie among the cast, especially the leads. They truly seem to get along and are at ease with each other.

• Like 10

Just now, lclarakl said:

I love the camaraderie among the cast, especially the leads. They truly seem to get along and are at ease with each other.

Yes they get a long very well.

Also so cute! When Yoon Kyun Sang asks Kim Yoo Jung if her lunch tastes good and she offers it right away. And he is like "No!". :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5