Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Can't wait to see the falling in his arms scene :love:! But poor guy's going to faint again ahahaha:joy:

Loving those cartoon drawings of them!! They're so cute

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Waaaah.... a LOT of kissing! Aigoooo~~~ :wub:

Yea!! Really a lot and it start right at ep 3 :love:

• Like 9

Just now, emily00 said:

Yea!! Really a lot and it start right at ep 3 :love:

And some people thought there wouldn't be a lot of it. :lol: And we are not even half way through the run. And they're not even IN love yet. Haha.:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

i have to say regardless of the ratings just being fixed around 3 %... i hope that in later days it will increase and be a hit for both Kim Yoojung and Yoon Kun Sang.

The story is changing and we really have to respect the acting of the leads. Kim Yoojung is just 19 years old and Yoon Kyun sang is quite new as well with much lesser fan base. And their drama is still up there in the top 10 in december among the much heavier actors and actresses with much better story and scripts.

This is their first drama where they are leading...so it good to day that they are doing well. 

• Like 11

I just watched episode 3 and I have to say I LOVED it. I love the funny scenes but in this episode especially I enjoyed the quiet and serious scenes as well.

Sun Kyul apologized for his mistake. I love the drama never makes a big deal out of the conflicts. Oh Sol isn't making a drama out of by not forgiving Sun Kyul and the other way as well.

Also Sun Kyul trying to figure out what's "wrong" with him and his sudden ability to touch Oh Sol and her stuff - I find the kidnapping of her mug hilarious - moves his character development forward and I like it.

I wish that Oh Sol wouldn't be okay with people insulting her. I found the scene with Sun Kyul's mother rather uncomfortable. Because at first she seems genuinely curious but then pretty much insults Oh Sol by saying she is a nobody and therefore not worthy. Sun Kyul makes his mother apologize. But honestly I want Oh Sol to stand up for herself as well. She doesn't need to accept people treating her badly to be goodnatured. 

Also liked the whole background story with Choi Goon or Dr Daniel Choi and Oh Sol's mother. Love that in a sad yet hopeful way he is connected to Oh Sol and they're connected through her mother. His crush on Oh Sol is sweet and I am in such conflict. Because both men in their own way have flaws but are also warmhearted good people.

With whom should I ship Oh Sol, @triplem? Sun Kyul? Choi Goon? 

The answer is easy:

tenor.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Jillia Am on vacay and Viu is blocked here ! Will catch up soon 

Happy vacay! :D 

So curious to read what you think when you're able to catch up. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1