Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

8 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

I have a feeling that Dr. Daniel Choi, the student of CEO's doctor in the US and Choi Ha In, the mysterious guy who have just moved at the rooftop are the same person.  And Dr. Baek, who told GOS that Choi is his patient, is actually the patient who's suffering from Ripley Syndrome.  

Yes Choi is the doctor as he only wrote the symptom of the patient n he is consulting the CEO through phone too!! I want to see the reaction of CEO when he finds the rooftop pervert is the doctor:lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@emily00 I think she might end up having short hair in the drama as well. Sometimes I even think she already does have short hair and she might have hair extensions. But I could be wrong. :D 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

LMAO their first kiss..... hahahahaahaahaaa... the whole episode 4..  never in my Kdrama life that I laughed so darn hard my stomach bursted! his reaction after the kiss was priceless.. it was a mix between uber abruptly shocked, robbed mentally and physically, stabbed by the angel of death, hit by a Thaylis train sized shiiit, arrowed by Cupid the God of Love into his heart, entering the black hole of life’s dillemma universe and experienced the most challenging thing in his life... that MIXED face of him in a 20 seconds gold LMAO moment... hahahaahaa...

this guy will be REBORN... and the process is going to be very hard for him.. yet it is actually a blessing in disquise.. because he will cure his sickness..  LOVE is the cure. Gil O Sol HWAITIIIING!

Yes, love is a cure. But there is more to it. By being by her side, he is kind of experiencing shock therapy. Notice that he had to face really dirty things (the vomit, the trash, the skin ship with the kiss, the sundae ...). He is forced to touch everything he hates the most so that at the end of the day, he will react less to normal things.

As for OGS, she needs to become more organized and less dirty: her room is a mess. She doesn't wash her hair too often... she needs to change her habits as well.   

@alekaonu

• Like 15

In the webtoon:

Spoiler

Sun Kyul ends up being the one who is seeking body contact the most. :D Looking forward to when this happens.

Also: the song selection in episode 4 is perfect as well. :lol: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

@Jillia Thanks for the info!!:wub:

I am sure that the incident with the toy has been recorded by the CCTV so that once the truth is revealed, SK regrets his harsh words towards her. I hope, he will feel remorse, when he discovers that she went to her mother's ashes. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Jillia Thanks for the info!!:wub:

I am sure that the incident with the toy has been recorded by the CCTV so that once the truth is revealed, SK regrets his harsh words towards her. I hope, he will feel remorse, when he discovers that she went to her mother's ashes. 

You're welcome! :D 

Sun Kyul is certainly acting like a bull in the china shop. I understand he is hurt deep inside and damaged and still full of empathy and warmth. But with Oh Sol... he is just too much. Yes the scenes are funny but he is hurtful as well. He definitely needs to realize he is in the wrong and apologize properly. Would be a change since for now it's always Oh Sol apologizing.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

@emily00 I think she might end up having short hair in the drama as well. Sometimes I even think she already does have short hair and she might have hair extensions. But I could be wrong. :D 

Maybe on time jump, her hair might  be shorter.

Speaking about DongHyeon and YeongShik,

Though it seems at the epilogue of ep 4 that the two has a potential to be a couple,

but from what I understand on the description of YeongShik's character (JTBC website), he's  going to admire DongHyeon's charisma and wants to learn/study it from him.

Also  in the webtoon :

Spoiler

It seems that DongHyeon has a love interest.

L

But who knows, they might change the story on the drama version.

• Like 14

Maybe I'm alone on this but one of the OST reminds me of Lee Jong-hyun from CNBLUE. The voices and styles are very similar.

• Like 6

Songs in episode 4. :D

Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man

Prince - Kiss

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Jillia I hope they will surprise us with cute short hair Kim Yoo Jung! :blush:

• Like 10

Dtq8O5BU4AA2dOO.jpg

he's falling for herin love leafhappy leaf

251nvq4q74h3.jpg

Spoiler

5z6cbljjoioe.gif

781tr2s932vu.jpg

their chemistry on point:love:

cCujJ8.gif

PREVIEW
OS – There is a person that puts yogurt here on my anniversary, it is nothing but it comforts me.
SG – Let’s do it this way, if that person is the only one that can touch me or if someone else an touch me.
SG – Not anyone else but only her….nonsense.
VO – Did you see that student.
Choi – She is a pretty person. That is why I want to protect her.
SG – Where was the address that Gil Osol went to to clean?
Address Note: History of sexual harassment to female workers
SG – Give me our blacklisted customer list

https://www.dramamilk.com/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-4-live-recap/

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2018 at 6:22 PM, Jillia said:

@triplem

I feel like they're still establishing characters which is fine. But they definitely need to offer more than funny scenes. But even then I thought those scenes served to show character. For example that Sun Kyul is crazy about cleanliness but he isn't a cold guy. He is very warm inside but seems afraid to show it. Even Secretary Gwon got a bit of background story, very curious about that. And Oh Sol is still hoping for a "normal" job which won't worry her father. I think it's fine if they take it a bit slowly but at the same time in order to keep Korean viewers watching they need to move the plot quicker. :D

I totally agree :). After watching the 4 episodes few times, I really didn't find anything wrong so I don't understand why someone will say its "draggy"(I'm pretty sure I know what draggy is:lol: and this is just my view). The pacing for me is good and its necessary I guess to show their point. Im not a good critic so I may be wrong:D, but this drama in my opinion is really really good. And talking about the ratings (which I also don't understand), I believe it should be higher. I've never laughed this much in my life after watching a  KDrama. It's hilarious and Im hooked.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

What is this? :flushed::heart:

They're wireless customer ordering pagers/customer ordering buzzers from YKS coffee truck. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@Jillia are they still shooting for the drama now??? I am so happy with both the leads... they are doing a fantastic job. I had never seen YSk drama before though i knew he acted in Doctors and Pinocchio. His acting is very good and is quite charismatic. He is manly at the same time yet soft....a warm handsome man ;) 

Anyways i think the drama is getting better and i really really hope that both YSK and Yoojung will get recognization for their fantastic acting and  hope that Knets will watch the drama more and the ratings start getting higher.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Jemrie said:

PREVIEW

SG – Where was the address that Gil Osol went to to clean?
Address Note: History of sexual harassment to female workers
SG – Give me our blacklisted customer list

https://www.dramamilk.com/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-4-live-recap/

Seems that SG is going to rescue OS from perverted customer. 

How can he save and defend her? Is he going to use his sprays again?

Is he going to wear gloves in order to hold OS or fight the pervert?

Or maybe we could see a breakthrough in that rescuing moment?

I get a feeling that SG will do something for the first time that he had never done before.

Let's see what happens next week. I'm excited for it :)

• Like 11

I notice that SG's left hand was cover by bandage. What happened? :cold_sweat: Is he get hurt after he rescuing OS?? Or he got hurt somewhere else as from his outfit is the scene that he gonna kiss OS on early preview :wub: 

I haven't read webtoon story but this dram is hilarious!! :thumbsup:Is been while that I didn't get such a laughing drama and seriously I don't get it why rating is low.. :sweatingbullets: (actually all the dramas currently or finished that I watched is low ratings.. Only the high ratings is "Encounter") So Korean viewers is enjoying main leads or story?  Curious.... 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, tianaa said:

i ship them dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

Count my ticket!!!!!:joy: Im so surprise on this scene. Seriously, I don't mind there is "bromance" story. :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5