Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Recommended Posts

Schedule update for Kim Yoo Jung - starting today she will prepare and film Clean With Passion For Now :)

35854943862732c2b19f33b9548210e4d549d948

Credit: SidusHQ

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun :blush:. When uri Kim Yoo Jung return to small screen it's mean time out for my hibernation mode. Can't wait to see her acting again. 

But first let me say chukahae to our writer-nim @Jillia who become junior mod here Yaaay :wub:. I'm so glad because you're the one that become the grim reaper for this forum, well I can always doing my protest through private message while calling you sister. Just kidding:tongue:

Glad to meet you & @happysloth chingu here :heart:. How you're both doing?? is it cold in your country right now? please always keep warm. 

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, febz said:

Glad to meet you & @happysloth chingu here :heart:. How you're both doing?? is it cold in your country right now? please always keep warm. 

 

Hi @febz Very good, thanks! Long time no see, eh. Hope you're well, where ever you are. 

 

Ready to spazz over Yooj here? Our girl's been single-handedly keeping the buzz (and our expectations) for the drama alive with her IG posts. No wonder her agency didn't go the extra mile to promote her casting in the drama, her IG posts alone, which are actually unrelated to the drama, are enough to generate media exposure on her and her return to the small screen, and to some extent this drama:D

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Schedule update for Kim Yoo Jung - starting today she will prepare and film Clean With Passion For Now :)

 

Ah, does it mean we can expect to see news and photos from their first table script reading soon? So excited!!!! I want to see how the three leads look without all the movie makeup. Heh, so superficial, I know:ph34r: But, yeah:D

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if there's anything that Yoo Jung needs to learn for Clean with Passion For Now?  I remember for Moonlight, she had to learn the dance, play the traditional korean instruments and practice horseback riding.  I know she's currently reading, memorizing and analyzing the script and her character now, as seen on her deleted IG post.  I really can't wait!!!!!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, happysloth said:

 

Ah, does it mean we can expect to see news and photos from their first table script reading soon? So excited!!!! I want to see how the three leads look without all the movie makeup. Heh, so superficial, I know:ph34r: But, yeah:D

I guess since the premier is still a bit away from now we will get casting news here and there and then they will start dropping pictures of the official first script reading and from there we will get stills and teasers coming closer to the premier date. :)

 

@akikisetsu

 

Maybe she will read about stuff like phobias and anxiety. Maybe about trauma as well since that's what her character suffered in the webtoon, right? :) 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I guess since the premier is still a bit away from now we will get casting news here and there and then they will start dropping pictures of the official first script reading and from there we will get stills and teasers coming closer to the premier date. :)

 

@akikisetsu

 

Maybe she will read about stuff like phobias and anxiety. Maybe about trauma as well since that's what her character suffered in the webtoon, right? :) 

 

I'm also not certain about the webtoon, but based on the available episodes, you're right on the phobia, anxiety and maybe grief.  But I'm quite curious if there's any particular thing that she needs to learn for the drama?  Anyone who has seen all webtoon episodes know?  Getting ahead of myself with excitement. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally kim yoo jung in a drama!!! Feels like forever since I last saw her in one! Hope this is good and she's made a good choice in picking it! ! Also liking the rest of the star cast I mean who doesn't like song jae rim?? This drama will be another visual treat for sure!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 12:34 AM, Jillia said:

Oh, yes I think it's definitely hard work to adapt the webtoon for the small screen. I think the challenge lies there to make the plot perfect for a drama, including the pacing and so on.

 

We have most likely 16 or 20 episodes for this drama, so the story can't be told like it is in the webtoon. It has to move quickly but without skipping character moments and development. I also read somewhere the OTP in the webtoon get pretty hands-on, without the sexual implication I mean. And I think this needs to be changed so it fits for KYJ and AHS. :)

 

I also think we won't see the co-worker of Oh-sol who completes the love triangle in the webtoon. Instead we will see Song Jae Rim in his role. So I think this will certainly be the tricky part for the writer since she creates a new character.

 

Also, Oh-sol's anxiety needs to be addressed correctly as well.

 

So, there is certainly a lot to do for the writer.

Yes, you're right. hmm SJR character makes me curious to know how the story will change from the webtoon. Hope the writer, production team, and actors will do well.

can't wait for the first script reading!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jillia said:

Welcome and thank you for the congratulations, @febz! :)

I'll be waiting for your insightful observation for this drama writer-nim because you educated us delightedly in MDBC about all the traditional clothing

Spoiler

I'm still save your link for that 

 

Maybe for this drama the topic will be about cleaning tools??:blink::lol: kidding. Whatever the topic is I always have my faith on you writer-nim

 

 

20 hours ago, happysloth said:

 

Hi @febz Very good, thanks! Long time no see, eh. Hope you're well, where ever you are. 

 

Ready to spazz over Yooj here? Our girl's been single-handedly keeping the buzz (and our expectations) for the drama alive with her IG posts. No wonder her agency didn't go the extra mile to promote her casting in the drama, her IG posts alone, which are actually unrelated to the drama, are enough to generate media exposure on her and her return to the small screen, and to some extent this drama:D

I'm always well dear, just a little bit crazy as usual :lol: 

It's always my pleasure to out of breath because of this little agashi (oh wait she's already adult age now kekekeke..). For now YJ is my uppermost reason for this drama, I also like Jae Rim since TMTETS & saw his different side in WGM which is witty & cheesy. As for AHS can't say much because only watch him in entertainer (not watching FIS because I don't perseverance for long ep drama) 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, febz said:

For now YJ is my uppermost reason for this drama, I also like Jae Rim since TMTETS & saw his different side in WGM which is witty & cheesy. As for AHS can't say much because only watch him in entertainer (not watching FIS because I don't perseverance for long ep drama) 

 

Like you, YJ is the sole reason I'm here. SJR, I know nothing about him, just gotten a glimpse of him in TMTETS. AHS, I purposefully watched Queen of the Ring after learning about his potential casting in Clean With Passion, and I think he delivered quite decent performance considering his character there and his yet-to-be-developed track record. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casting news:

 

According to THIS interview Kim Min-gyu who was part of the drama "I Am Not A Robot" is confirmed to make a appearance in this drama. :)

 

Please note that this Kim Min-gyu isn't the same Kim Min-gyu from "Because this is our first Life" or "Meloholic". :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Casting news:

 

According to THIS interview Kim Min-gyu who was part of the drama "I Am Not A Robot" is confirmed to make a appearance in this drama. :)

 

Please note that this Kim Min-gyu isn't the same Kim Min-gyu from "Because this is our first Life" or "Meloholic". :D

 

Yay! Another familiar face! I like him in IANAR and If we were a season. I guess he's one of the boys in the cleaning company.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jillia said:

Yes, if I liked something about IANAR it's the side characters with really good timing for comedy, @SpiritGambler. :D

Yes, i think he's a good additional to the drama. I'm also guess he's one of OhSol co-worker :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question, how popular is this webtoon in Korea? I mean Cheese in the Trap webtoon, I suppose was really popular right? because aside from it has pretty strong ratings for a cable drama, I kind of read somewhere that webtoon fans strongly against an actress initial offer? then the story was also controversial because it deviated too much from the original source?

 

I wonder what is the reaction of the webtoon fans on Yoojung leading this? On Ahn Hyo Seop and the addition of Jae Rim’s char? Well Moonlight was a webtoon too, actually.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I have a question, how popular is this webtoon in Korea? I mean Cheese in the Trap webtoon, I suppose was really popular right? because aside from it has pretty strong ratings for a cable drama, I kind of read somewhere that webtoon fans strongly against an actress initial offer? then the story was also controversial because it deviated too much from the original source?

 

I wonder what is the reaction of the webtoon fans on Yoojung leading this? On Ahn Hyo Seop and the addition of Jae Rim’s char? Well Moonlight was a webtoon too, actually.

 

about the webtoon's popularity - i don't have  any idea. some posts on SNS that i've read tho says it's quite popular as well. i want to read the webtoon  unfortunately i don't know how to read hangul so i hope someone who can and have read  it can share the story here. big eyes pink mouse

 

P.S. i'm wondering if YJ will cut her hair shorter later in the drama, the female lead have long hair at the start but seems had it cut after so what do you think?cute pink mouse

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

 

about the webtoon's popularity - i don't have  any idea. some posts on SNS that i've read tho says it's quite popular as well. i want to read the webtoon  unfortunately i don't know how to read hangul so i hope someone who can and have read  it can share the story here. big eyes pink mouse

 

P.S. i'm wondering if YJ will cut her hair shorter later in the drama, the female lead have long hair at the start but seems had it cut after so what do you think?cute pink mouse

 

I have read the first part until about 50 something epi, thank you to the one who posted the Kakao link here. I realised its quite hard for the romcom dramas to rate these days, the current trend are those medical, legal and serious dramas. I hope YJ and the other casts, plus the webtoon fans will support this drama. The jtbc drama JBL, despite of good reviews, suffered in ratings. And I read some of YJ fans in twitter are worried because of the late timeslot plus Mon/Tue, SWDBS is during Fri/Sat. I am happy if this drama hits 3/4% and above. 

 

Hmm correction, I havent read the webtoon, instead I just skim the pictures but I kind of understood it.Lol.It was fun in the first part, I find the germaphobe CEO funny carrying his hanky and spray around. This CEO also has a past, he keeps on dreaming about him in a cabinet when he was a kid.

 

Then O Sol, she has a phobia of a super clean and shiny space, she remembers her parents death. She passed out when locked into a shiny and clean space.

 

Then the latter part, was quite cliche for me.O Sol worked for the CEO’s house as a helper instead (like Full House, cohabitation) so I hope they put some twist on this or deliver this in a unique way. Or even simple, I hope it becomes heartwarming.And yes, she cut off her hair,  but YJ’s hair is not too long now as she cut it off last year, I hope she doesn’t cut it too short, I dont see the big need to do so and it will limit her looks for other events. 

 

But yeah, the premise is about two opposite characters, with traumas and phobias with their pasts, that maybe will try to heal and accept each other. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I have a question, how popular is this webtoon in Korea? I mean Cheese in the Trap webtoon, I suppose was really popular right? because aside from it has pretty strong ratings for a cable drama, I kind of read somewhere that webtoon fans strongly against an actress initial offer? then the story was also controversial because it deviated too much from the original source?

 

I wonder what is the reaction of the webtoon fans on Yoojung leading this? On Ahn Hyo Seop and the addition of Jae Rim’s char? Well Moonlight was a webtoon too, actually.

As for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: it was a web novel actually. :) 

 

This webtoon though is pretty popular in South Korea or at least among those who read webtoons. I know they wouldn't adapt it into a drama if it isn't popular. :) 

 

As for KYJ, the reactions were pretty positive. I haven't read any malicious or negative comments on her being cast as the lead. Not sure when it comes to Ahn Hyo Seop or Song Jae Rim. But I can check if you like.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...