Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

There is a lot of kissing and skinship in the webtoon. :D

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

:wub: These cuties!

Oh my god~~!!!:wub: I seriously can't wait for kissing and skinship~~:wub::wub: Both them looks lovely. Do you think should I read the webtoon? Anywhere I can read it? 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, MarJo_Lei said:

:heart: cannot wait for this on monday4.2% rating for episode 2. Among viewers in their 40s, average rating was 4.5%, and among viewers in their 50s, average rating was 3.2% #CleanWithPassionForNow #KimYooJung #YoonKyunSang #SongJaeRim

https://twitter.com/PUTitrighthere_/status/1067572769380913152

=========

great words of wisdom.  1f64c-1f3fb.png

Super happy with the ratings and also the breakdown.  And for a Rom-Com and a youthful one at that, and them getting the shares of those in their 40s, that is already an achievement.  Hope it would soar in the coming episodes, and that the cast continue to have fun filming coz I that happiness transcends the screens. 

• Like 9

I just watched the making of video. I love that they treat us with longer videos and I hope it stays that way. It does already have so many views. :D Also I adore how relaxed YKS and KYJ are together. No awkwardness at all. And as YKS said KYJ is energetic but also making fun of him a bit to brighten up the filming. So nice to see!

Loved this especially when she startles him. (sorry for the not so great quality of the gif) :lol:

SuddenlyLOL.gif

Credit: I made this gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

You know even though it's not comfortable to film in the cold of the winter I also love that we will most likely get to see this. :wub::wub:

cms_temp_article_26223116153966.jpg

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

There is a lot of kissing and skinship in the webtoon. :D

But she is still under 20 so I doubt that there will be a lot kisses or passionate ones

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, darcialol said:

But she is still under 20 so I doubt that there will be a lot kisses or passionate ones

I just replied to RobinM's question whether there are many kisses in the webtoon or not. And there are. If there will be any more kisses in the drama - none of us can predict.

• Like 11

i think KYJ is still young. so the most we will get is press lips. if she were 20s. we might get a hot kiss scene for them.

whatever we get.  i will be happy.  because their scene are fun to watch.

• Like 7

Someone wanna spoil the web toon for me ?  I desperately want to know what’s going on lol. PM if you would.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

I just replied to RobinM's question whether there are many kisses in the webtoon or not. And there are. If there will be any more kisses in the drama - none of us can predict.

A lot or not....I’m enjoying what I have seen so far lols ;)

kisses and skinship aside I think they did great in getting this ceo now I couldn’t imagine another as the ceo 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

A lot or not....I’m enjoying what I have seen so far lols ;)

kisses and skinship aside I think they did great in getting this ceo now I couldn’t imagine another as the ceo 

Very true. :D

I agree about the CEO. I enjoy YKS's portrayal of Sun Kyul. It was a bit stiff in the first episode but he and Kim Yoo Jung got used to their roles quickly.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Very true. :D

I agree about the CEO. I enjoy YKS's portrayal of Sun Kyul. It was a bit stiff in the first episode but he and Kim Yoo Jung got used to their roles quickly.

i didnt feel the stiffness lols all i know is how much of a freak he is lols....and the way he spray those detergent in the lift :D

i will remember that forever :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i didnt feel the stiffness lols all i know is how much of a freak he is lols....and the way he spray those detergent in the lift :D

i will remember that forever :D 

That scene was so hilarious and also showed his good character. :D Yes he is obsessed with people's cleanliness but he dislikes people who treat other people badly as well. ::wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That scene was so hilarious and also showed his good character. :D Yes he is obsessed with people's cleanliness but he dislikes people who treat other people badly as well. ::wub:

yes and i see the link there.....he has compassion just for a lady he just meet.....

i have yet to really sit down and go through the drama yet lols.....too many things to do just for this week alone.....maybe during the weekend i think lols :D

• Like 9

Hi. 

Just saw first episode and kim yoo jung is totally slaying. What a transformation as an adult actress. She doesn't seem a child actress now. Totally transformed herself into actor. With this she is going to surely grab many good scripts, directors ahead. I didn't expected much because of cast, as I thought YKS looks elder. But in drama it doesn't seem much as yoo jung doesn't seem child actress anymore.. You go girl!! Kim yoo jung rock it

• Like 9

I love YSK here......something about him here just feels so nice......... :)  And the background music really match the mood.

• Like 10

And the funny thing CEO keeps telling Oh Sol not to come ever in front  of him again but then he always notices her in situations ......

The way he looks at her............... :) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I like that while Sun Kyul doesn't like Oh Sol's overall cleanliness (even though nobody can meet his standards) he doesn't necessarily judge her. He is more annoyed and judging her for the way they met. And beyond that he is even protecting her by punishing Do Jin.

Meanwhile she can read him like a open book, that he was hurt (not just his face), and she doesn't even know him for real yet.

• Like 11

Yeah... he in a way took revenge for her in the lift by cleaning the bacteria :)

And he knew she was hurt....and the way he looked at her back going away.....it had feelings...

Oh my god....cant wait for monday....i hope the ratings will increase :)

• Like 8