Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

This is such a feel good drama love it! 

One of my fav funny scenes of episode 2 is when she tells him off in front of his car!! The faces she makes and then the way she walks off is hilarious!!

I'm assuming the reason jsk has germaphobia is because of the grandad!! The grandad wanted him to be neat and clean and so in order to impress his grandad he probably tried his best to be as clean as he could but I guess his grandad never acknowledged him! So his need to be clean just went to the extreme level that he now has mysophobia!? Poor guy! 

The bickering between the cleaning fairies and gil oh sol's bro and his friend is gunna be so fun to watch not to mention gil oh sol and jsk!! Now that she'll be working there more fun moments to come! 

I'm loving the rollercoaster of emotions in each ep! Can't wait for next week!

P.s now that we know yks can sing as well I hope both him and kyj sing an ost for the drama!

• Like 14

episode 2 was even better then episode 1. this drama have me hook.

i love GOS&JSK.  their scene is so fun to watch. i love that scene were GOS pour her heart out to JSK.

that test were GOS get to use all her talent to get the cleaning job was fun to watch. KYJ is such a great actress. she bring so much into her GOS char..

cant wait to see what will happen in episode 3.

• Like 11

:heart: cannot wait for this on monday

WUAuTX.gif

4.2% rating for episode 2. Among viewers in their 40s, average rating was 4.5%, and among viewers in their 50s, average rating was 3.2% #CleanWithPassionForNow #KimYooJung #YoonKyunSang #SongJaeRim

https://twitter.com/PUTitrighthere_/status/1067572769380913152

=========

great words of wisdom.  1f64c-1f3fb.png

DtDBRvyXcAADHjp.jpg

Spoiler

DtDBRvwWoAEWuv0.jpgDtDBRvwXcAEJ-vu.jpg

DtDBRv2W0AAQ7bq.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Omo Omo we r getting a kiss next episode!! I just the way she pulled him to kiss:love:.. Did I say before that I m loving their height difference.. I like the way KYJ looks with YKS:heart:

oh boy the neck cringe but still that wont stop me from looking forward to it :D

cute-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

lovable KYJadmire2 onion head

vnbvvx59qc7j.gif

cute1 onion head

fyjn4eujtlho.png

:lol:So playful toward each other

0rk6ago5z1zb.jpg

Spoiler

rj8etj2l7ux9.jpg

Recap the first week of 'First, Clean Passionately' with Oh My Girl BANHANA's 'Sweet Heart' OST MV!

Oh My Girl BANHANA, made up of Hyojung, Binnie, and YooA, participated in their first OST for currently airing JTBC drama 'First, Clean Passionately'!

Oh My Girl BANHANA's "Sweet Heart" is the first OST of 'First, Clean Passionately', starring Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang, Song Jae Rim, and more. The OST MV above highlights some of the funniest moments from the premiere week of 'First, Clean Passsionately', with Oh My Girl BANHANA's vibrant energy complimenting the scenes. 

'First, Clean Passionately' airs every Mondays and Tuesdays on JTBC!

• Like 15

This drama gives me so many feels. I will definitely post a first impression soon. :D Love it so far! :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

This drama gives me so many feels. I will definitely post a first impression soon. :D Love it so far! :wub:

i havent really watch it yet but im loving the feel lols....been sick the last 2 days ><" so can't really focus much lols

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i havent really watch it yet but im loving the feel lols....been sick the last 2 days ><" so can't really focus much lols

Same here. Not feeling really well either. It's probably the weather here. Hope you're feeling better soon and you're able to catch up. :D 

• Like 5

Though i am only able to catch the short clips on Naver Tv and Instagram .... the drama is really fun and it touches some soft part of us as it is relatable.

The soft heartfelt chemistry of the leads are really touching...you can feel it . The acting of both is really good. I always feel that if the leads are good looking that is a bonus but it should be the good acting skills of them that should grab us the audience.

Alot of people were really unhappy when YSK was announced the lead.... but i had seen his acting in others and it was really good.

He has something in him which is very nice. I am really enjoying the drama and i hope that it will do great like" Something in the rain" and hope it will bring lots of recognisation for both Yoojung and YSK in 2019 as in awards.

Cant wait for Monday :) Just want to see prettty Yoojung and YSK ( The Gentle giant)

• Like 9

The Pink elephant undie is epic! The reactions from both are hilarious!  

The elevator scenic is another Epic!

I feel his phobia stems from 2 incidents - the boogie and his grandfather strict upbringing about his cleanliness when he was little.  He literally grew up without a mother nor in a warmth loving environment.  The only person he seek comfort in is his nanny and the vacuum robot whom he treats it as his nanny is still alive as it was the last gift from his nanny. He talks to the robot and tell the robot about his day. His life is kind of sad actually.

What does the guy living on the roof top do for a living?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

[Clean With Passion For Now] Ep 2 spoilers, Yoon Gyun Sang x Kim Yoo Jung x Song Jae Rim

clean.png
Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Kim Yoo Jung joins Yoon Gyun Sang's company... their fate begins officially 

1. [+592,-36]
Yoo Jung's acting is daebak. Her acting is clean without anything unnecessary. She does well. Yoo Jung fighting. 

2. [+388,-43]
Yoon Gyun Sang's acting is good too. 

3. [+281,-23]
Yoon Gyun Sang is slowly getting into his role, Yoo Jung is really good at acting. She's so pretty too. 

4. [+222,-19]
Wow, Yoo Jung really grew up well... 

5. [+197,-16]
She looks good in sweat suits, blazers, and dresses. Her acting is so good too. The supporting actors have good acting skills too, so I could watch the show comfortably. 

6. [+90,-5]
Why are they both so good at acting? I teared up because of jobseeker O Sul too. 

7. [+77,-6]
This is more interesting than I thought. I wasn't looking forward to it at first. Maybe it's because they're good at acting, but Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Gyun Sang have good chemistry together. 

passion.png

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Song Jae Rim's consolation&healing words… Kim Yoo Jung's Daddy Long-Legs 

1. [+27,-5]
Actor Song Jae Rim is really cool. He matches well with Kim Yoo Jung in the drama too. Please continue to show us good acting!! 

2. [+17,-1]
He's obviously a son of the rich family. 

3. [+6,-1]
Song Jae Rim ♡♡♡♡♡  I really like him. 

4. [+6,-3]
Don't live life struggling. ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+3,-0]
I hope Song Jae Rim comes out often. Fighting!!^^ 

6. [+2,-0]
It's so interesting~

7. [+1,-0] 
I've found out about actor Song Jae Rim through this drama. He's cool~~ I'll be supporting him in the future too^^ 

8. [+0,-0]
This is how Yeon Woo meets Woon from 'Moon Embracing the Sun' 

cr

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Jemrie said:

WE WILL GET A KISS SCENE IN EP 3 OMGfloating crazy rabbitin love cute cat

there's a chance that it's not going to be a romantic kiss, maybe something a bit childish like "take my germs!" or just to avoid her sunbae

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, tianaa said:

HOT PINK!:lol::joy:

I'm amazed he managed to pull off that hot pink suit. I mean he is tall and big built. Best of all, he rock it.  I wasn't ready for that. It was funny as helrl. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

I like it so far. I'm not obsessed with it (yet) but I like it. It's funny, sometimes a bit crazy and emotional too. It remains to be seen if the show will be able to decrease the bad things and feels around people working in different cleaning fields. 
The male lead is such a nice but reserved character. You can see how he wants to help GOS but he keeps himself in check when she's around. When she's not around that's another story :D The elevator scene and his 'disgusting bacteria' reminds me of 'disgusting s**t' from LOTBS :lol: And I'm sure that the grandfather had a hand in developing his grandson's condition.    
Our GOS is such a strong and persistent girl. She's struggling but she is not giving up. It's really a shame that she wasted years liking that jerk sunbae but now she's free and can start liking our CEO :D It looks like her brother gonna be the funny kind of trouble.
From the Fairy crew I really like Kim Dong Hyun. He is a definition of tall, dark and silent so I'm intrigued :love:

P.S. Only asian men can rock pink clothes  :love:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

Depends. Did they do much real kissing in the Web toon?

There is a lot of kissing and skinship in the webtoon. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 5