Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

40 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

I thought it might be as well!! Also it's amazing how the young jsk looks exactly like yoon kyun sang! They casted well haha

Yes the cute boy looks like him.. I can't wait to see what has pushed him to this condition!! 

• Like 10

I honestly don't understand why they're making comments about how he should lose weight? He looks pretty normal to me and he is pretty tall (around 187cm tall I believe), and compared to his height he looks pretty normal and healthy to me. 

As for the 1st episode, I really enjoyed it, it was a pretty smooth sail the characters are likable and the male lead isnt your snobby rich guy and the female lead is really enjoyable and her acting is just marvelous! I hope the next episode will be as likable as the 1st one :D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I have not gone through the clips for second eps . I was too busy watching subbed 1st episode. Loved it . Love the introduction to all the colourful characters. 

Was hoping to see more of SJR - I cackled when she jumped to conclusion about him being a jobless hobo . Wait till she finds out who he is . 

I really like our CEO in spite of my SLS . I was afraid we’d get one of those nasty male leads who needs a great deal of character development. He’s just OCD and germophobic , but he’s actually got a soft spot inside. His first reaction when the garbage wagon hit his car was to ask if she was okay eventhough it must be killing him to see the rubbish all over . Notice the lady in the old folks home - i don’t think it’s  his mum. It’s his housekeeper/ nanny who raised him , right ? That’s why I think he’s so sentimental about the robovaccum. He’s got this kindness in him . I loved how he took revenge on that jerk sunbae . 

Overall such a fun 1st eps & touching too - I’m sure we can all identify with O Sol’s broken heart . Looking forward to eps 2. Will go check the clips now . 

• Like 16

Omo Omo we r getting a kiss next episode!! I just the way she pulled him to kiss:love:.. Did I say before that I m loving their height difference.. I like the way KYJ looks with YKS:heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

@icyphoenix 1st kiss!! Wahh fast. Omg , is that the jerk sunbae  still in the picture??? 

So I kind of skim through the clips , pretty much about her Job hunting failures & on his part we get to see the sort of family he’s from, and his dad is not too nice I’m afraid.

Her bro went & use the expensive underwear she bought and chaos followed . I’m enjoying all the roof TOP commotions involving Daddy Long legs who is in red track suit today .( I think he’ll be wearing every colour available :joy:) And he continues to have all sorts of strange women leaving his roof top. He’s a completely chilled fellow . Seems like he’ll be the one to give her lots of life advice 

• Like 14

I have not laughed this hard since the drama with Secretary Kim. I think this one has the potential to be funnier if based on just the first ep.

The characters are all likeable. The male lead’s mysophobia can perhaps be traced back to the large brown booger he swallowed. OMg, that opening scene cracked me up good. The piece of earwax waving its stick-arms saying Hi...keke

The things you notice when you’ve got OCD. 

The female lead’s very real; I like how she is portrayed and am looking forward to her evolution into one less scruffy. 

Yay to new dramas!

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

@triplem he still seems to be hovering around her.. I guess she does the first kiss to show off to that sunbae!! Our hero would protect her from that sunbae!! Will have to wait for subs for better understanding!! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

In all those scenes Kim Yoo Jung is probably standing on the little box we've seen in the past. And even then is barely able to reach him, @triplem. :lol: :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Reactions to episode 2. :)

I m happy that netizens r appreciating the actors YKS n KYJ n the show n their chemistry  too! Hope it goes with the same flow till the end:)

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m happy that netizens r appreciating the actors YKS n KYJ n the show n their chemistry  too! Hope it goes with the same flow till the end:)

They better appreciate their hard work! :D

• Like 10

WE WILL GET A KISS SCENE IN EP 3 OMGfloating crazy rabbitin love cute cat

3fepu6aazd0v.jpg

https://youtu.be/7U3Fk43n6uY

How i wish ,Monday come sooner :o

aSy21In.gif

Spoiler

:lol:

tumblr_piu3efF9pF1u5svg1o4_500.giftumblr_piu3efF9pF1u5svg1o6_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_piu3efF9pF1u5svg1o5_500.giftumblr_piu3efF9pF1u5svg1o3_500.giftumblr_piu3efF9pF1u5svg1o1_500.gif

hwasangs  

-------

Spoiler

Sometimes we can felt this way 

DtAVz56U4AAAocI.jpg

Edited by Jemrie
  • Like 15

v47o133gmnq2.gif

DtBkJPCV4AEi53m.jpgDtBkJySUUAAgIHs.jpg

Spoiler

DtBkKamUcAAPoBx.jpgDtBkLBSV4AAyie9.jpg

Seon Kyeol is not a self-absorbed jerk. He does have empathy for others.

DtAd4_tVYAE7t4N.jpgDtAd537U0AEG3HW.jpgDtAd6sbVAAAsPle.jpgDtAd7j8VAAACCJg.jpg

-----------------------------Adding:)

COMMENTS
This show is solid so far. I did not read the original webcomic, but I love how this drama has webcomic feel all over it. It does a good job in giving us the characters motivations and i think it set up the stakes for us to understand why our heroine needs to get a real job and how hard she works to get a real job. Though cleaning isn’t really a society might want you to have. It seems like the heroine could be great at it and has a passion for something similar-ish to it (you could make that stretch with comparing exercise and cleaning…) so it could possibly be right up her alley.

https://www.dramamilk.com/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-2-recap/

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

5 hours ago, Jemrie said:

Seon Kyeol is not a self-absorbed jerk. He does have empathy for others.

Already standing up for her. Huhu

• Like 8

PLEASE MAINTAIN THE COMEDY THROUGHOUT THE SHOW :joy: This first two episodes were so funny I loved it!

GOS is so relatable - I can't remember a time not waking up and wondering what life is gonna throw at you. But she does it GORGEOUS-ly :wub:

YKS is amazing as SK :lol: (haters gonna hate) It's gonna be amazing to see a germaphobe fall in love with someone like her!! Also I simply adore that his character is actually such a sweetheart (those who watched will know what I mean) 

Just all good vibes from what I've seen so far and HECK YES I just found my new Mon/Tue drama ^_^

• Like 11

The ratings for episode 2 were slightly higher than of episode 1. A reason could be that the drama is less speaking to an older audience than to younger people. :) But only the next two episodes will show if the drama will maintain the ratings or even increase them. :D

EDIT:

Girlgroup GWSN will participate in the OST for this drama. :) The song is called "Oh Lady, Go Lady" and will most likely be released next month. :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Ratings 181127 (TNMS):

#PraiseOfDeath: 5.9% | 6.5% 
#MatrimonialChaos: 3.9% | 4.7% | 4.4% | 4.2%
#BadPapa : 3.1% |  3.9%

#CleanWithPassionForNow: 4.2%
#MamaFairyAndTheWoodcutter: 3.8%

Cr:netizendrama twitter

P. S. It's a good a sign that ratings have increased even if it's slightly!! Hope it will increase more in upcoming episodes!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, momspaghetti said:

I honestly don't understand why they're making comments about how he should lose weight? He looks pretty normal to me and he is pretty tall (around 187cm tall I believe), and compared to his height he looks pretty normal and healthy to me. 

As for the 1st episode, I really enjoyed it, it was a pretty smooth sail the characters are likable and the male lead isnt your snobby rich guy and the female lead is really enjoyable and her acting is just marvelous! I hope the next episode will be as likable as the 1st one :D 

Male lead is 192cm and female lead is 161cm.. Such a adorable height difference~~!!!:wub: how I wish I can see it in real life... True true, Yoon Kyung-Sang looks awesome in this drama. True CEO :wub: 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1