Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Cut from the video I posted above. :lol: I just can't with Song Jae Rim and Yoon Kyun Sang. :wub:

And Yoo Sun got her own coffee truck! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Sorry dears  ottoke ??  My SLS will be very strong on this one. Nothing against male lead of course, but I love SJR long time , I even signed up for Soompi because of him  :joy:

I even ship him with YKS ! 

Excerpt from Soompi article above

Yoon Kyun Sang picked his character as Jang Sun Kyul, though balked at calling him(self) “a handsome man.” “He’s a self-made man and young for a CEO,” he said. “He has a phobia of uncleanliness. He’s a bit obsessive-compulsive and mysophobic when it comes to cleaning. However, he decided to view these traits positively and start his own cleaning company.”

Kim Yoo Jung introduced her character as Gil Oh Sol and said, “She’s out of work… but preparing to get a job. Her key points are her worn tracksuit and her endless part-time jobs. She’s so tired from her part-time work that she thinks cleaning and personal hygiene are luxuries.”

Song Jae Rim introduced his character as Choi Goon and said, “There are a lot of people who work around him, but he’s out of work. His keywords are ‘secret’ and ‘incident.’ There is something in his past, but hopefully he can heal.”

The actors then talk about their characters’ approaches to cleaning. Yoon Kyun Sang said, “Something you have to do if you’re human. His mission for all mankind is to make the world a cleaner place.”

Kim Yoo Jung said, “A never-ending cycle on repeat. As soon as you clean, it gets dirty and you have to do it all over again.” Song Jae Rim said, “A way for him to heal the long-festering wounds in his heart.”

Yoon Kyun Sang picked his most memorable line as, “We have to protect ourselves against the germs and viruses that present a danger to our lives. Like I do.” Kim Yoo Jung picked hers as, “Yes, I’m that kind of girl” and explained that it represented Oh Sol’s positive attitude and her ability to get up from failure.

Song Jae Rim, in describing “Clean with Passion for Now” in five characters, said, “At least it is funny” and “You should do the cleaning.”

The actors then talked about how the drama made them more aware of cleaning and their hopes to bring a warm fuzzy feeling to viewers’ hearts, spliced with behind-the-scenes footage from the posters.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@triplem

I thought so with the recent previews you would start suffering pre-drama SLS. :lol: I predicted: we will get funny and cute rooftop moments. Can't wait for them!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@triplem

I thought so with the recent previews you would start suffering pre-drama SLS. :lol: I predicted: we will get funny and cute rooftop moments. Can't wait for them!

What shall I do ? Help!  :astonished:

Lol!! Anyhow ,  I’m mentally preparing myself since this is based on a webtoon, and doubt they’ll change the ending. Just nice to see SJR again this year in 2 different dramas with such different characters. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

What shall I do ? Help!  :astonished:

Lol!! Anyhow ,  I’m mentally preparing myself since this is based on a webtoon, and doubt they’ll change the ending. Just nice to see SJR again this year in 2 different dramas with such different characters. 

How can I help you when I find them cute as well?! :lol::joy:

But I don't see myself suffering from SLS... well... maybe I should talk so quickly about it. Who knows what's going to happen, right?

I believe though that they won't change the ending.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yoon Kyun Sang addressing age gap between himself and Kim Yoo Jung. :)

• Like 10

#CleanWithPassionForNow releases new still cuts: #KimYooJung

love this pic of Yoo Jung:wub:

20181122_102918_5292.jpg

20181122_102911_6474.jpg

20181122_102905_4689.jpg

Spoiler

20181122_102926_8382.jpg

20181122_102935_7136.jpg

20181122_102942_9651.jpg

20181122_102949_5868.jpg

adding

Kim Yoo Jung Shows Off Her Ambition In “Clean With Passion For Now”

Nov 21, 2018
by J. Lee

Kim Yoo Jung will lead “Clean with Passion for Now” with her perfect visuals and passionate attempts to get employed.

On November 22, JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Clean with Passion for Now” revealed new photos of Kim Yoo Jung.

The drama will tell the story of a cleaning company CEO who thinks cleanliness is more important than anything, and a passionate job seeker who has no time to clean up after herself. Yoon Kyun Sang will play Jang Sun Kyul, the CEO with mysophobia and Kim Yoo Jung will play Gil Oh Sol, the job seeker full of passion.

The drama is Kim Yoo Jung’s first project after she became a legal adult. She will display many different charms by perfectly portraying Gil Oh Sol and her passion. She will show various images such as wearing an old t-shirt and having messy hair, and working as a rookie janitor wearing a strange mask. She will also show off her lovely visuals.

In the images, she participates in the physical test for Jang Sun Kyul’s cleaning company, and she does not seem shy while munching on something delicious offered to her.

The production team of “Clean with Passion for Now” stated, “Gil Oh Sol became more dynamic after meeting Kim Yoo Jung. Kim Yoo Jung’s passion that does not even overlook small details will help her perfectly portray Gil Oh Sol. Viewers will be able to see Kim Yoo Jung hard-carrying [leading] this drama.”

“Clean with Passion for Now” will premiere after the finale of “The Beauty Inside.” It will air on November 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1267639wpp/kim-yoo-jung-shows-off-ambition-clean-passion-now

• Like 13

These two cuties promoting their appearance on Knowing Brothers and CWPFN. :D D-4!

• Like 8

I honestly see myself going weak over Oh Sol's brother Oh Dol. :D  He is extremely cute and handsome.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Do you think the press conference will be tomorrow??? Doubt they'd do it on the day the drama is airing! Or the weekend? Have they ever had press conferences on the weekend?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mymindisblank said:

Do you think the press conference will be tomorrow??? Doubt they'd do it on the day the drama is airing! Or the weekend? Have they ever had press conferences on the weekend?

I guess they're going to hold the press conference on the day the drama premieres. I think they did it with Beauty Inside as well. Not sure though.

Personally I prefer to have the press conference a couple days prior to the premiere date. But I guess we have to take it the way it is. :)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I guess they're going to hold the press conference on the day the drama premieres. I think they did it with Beauty Inside as well. Not sure though.

Personally I prefer to have the press conference a couple days prior to the premiere date. But I guess we have to take it the way it is. :)

Ahh yea most likely! Either way I don't mind when the press conference is haha! Not long left now for the drama itself! :love:

• Like 4

Despite the age gap I think they look pretty well match ... that’s for me lols I dunno about the rest but I will definitely tune in to this :)

• Like 8

Hello guys. Im one of a long time silent viewers of soompi. I just created this account as i cant hide my happiness because my 3 favorites girls who will complete my weekdays.miss kim yoo jung so much. Im patiently waiting for this drama to air. Cant believe that we will see her acting again on monday.Im ready to laugh,cry and be in love. Hoping for the best for this drama.:)

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, eunhyesominyoojung said:

Hello guys. Im one of a long time silent viewers of soompi. I just created this account as i cant hide my happiness because my 3 favorites girls who will complete my weekdays.miss kim yoo jung so much. Im patiently waiting for this drama to air. Cant believe that we will see her acting again on monday.Im ready to laugh,cry and be in love. Hoping for the best for this drama.:)

welcome to Soompi :) and finally deciding to de-lurk :)

yes most of us here are patiently waiting for her to be on Monday to fill us with joy again :) 

• Like 6