Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

On 11/12/2018 at 8:11 AM, MarJo_Lei said:

In a drunken stupor, Kim Yoo Jung ends up putting garbage in his pocket, and Yoon Kyun Sang screams out her name in blinding fury. There’s a twist at the end though when he can be seen smiling softly at her as he watches her play in the water.

Check out the teaser below!

“Clean with Passion for Now” will premiere on November 26.

soompi

After seeing YKS & KYJ in school uniform in Knowing Brother, somehow i have this theory  perhaps in the drama Jang Sung Gyul & Gil Oh Sol could have been schoolmates and have encountered each other during their high school years through various incidents and thus knew each other;  cos from the 3rd teaser of CWPFN... seemed it was an early episode of the show.. yet CEO knew the name of that "drunken lady" who put dirt in his clean suit ;p  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

After seeing YKS & KYJ in school uniform in Knowing Brother, somehow i have this theory  perhaps in the drama Jang Sung Gyul & Gil Oh Sol could have been schoolmates and have encountered each other during their high school years through various incidents and thus knew each other;  cos from the 3rd teaser of CWPFN... seemed it was an early episode of the show.. yet CEO knew the name of that "drunken lady" who put dirt in his clean suit ;p  

Could be but also could not be. :)

In the variety show Knowing Brothers they're known that the people participating are wearing school uniforms.

If anything, I believe Oh Sol and Sun Kyul know eachother when being children but maybe they forgot about it. In the webtoon neither Sun Kyul nor Oh Sol recognize eachother. So maybe this is a thing for the drama only.

But it looks like that at least Oh Sol and Min Doo Hee's character know eachother from school. :D

• Like 5

16 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

preview on knowing bros :relaxed:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YKS is so cute and adorable with this hairstyle and glasses:wub: :love:

• Like 5

Okay so.... Oh Sol will be surrounded by goodlooking male cleaning fairies, wearing pink overalls....

Can these guys come over and clean my apartment, please!?

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Lol.   @Jillia lols if they can come and clean urs make sure to send them my way too yea hehehe

Will do! I can share. :lol: ROFL

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Okay so.... Oh Sol will be surrounded by goodlooking male cleaning fairies, wearing pink overalls....

No wonder they call it clean with PASSION!  :P

There’s one pink fairy to suit everyone’s taste . @Jillia Wow , do all  cleaners in SK look like that ?!! @angelangie I hv not seen Cleaners in our country looking like that ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

I'm loving the small descriptions of Secretary Kwon and the Gil-siblings' father... I feel like this is going to be an emotional ride at times and overall a very sweet show... :blush:

• Like 7

11 hours ago, triplem said:

SK look like that ?!! @angelangie I hv not seen Cleaners in our country looking like that

lols i think @jeijei is right....this is giving me the vibes of 'Skip Beats' too :D 

• Like 5

Character descriptions, images and the character chart have been released today. :) I've added them to the first post.

I will translate the character chart and descriptions as quick as I can. :D 

20181119_094443_5456.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Character descriptions, images and the character chart have been released today. :) I've added them to the first post.

I will translate the character chart and descriptions as quick as I can. :D 

Thanks Jillia for being such a great "secretary" for CWPFN:wub:  Thanks for all the quick updates and making the first page so informative!

~~~

i was trying to search more about YKS so i googled some of his past interviews from his soompi thread ...

and there is one interesting thing I read...when asked if there is a sweet romantic acting opportunity, which actress would he like to work with and this was his replied (quotes taken from Sept 29, 2016 posted by @nonski and translated by @stroppyse)

"- In your next work, isn’t there any sweet romantic acting?

YKS: I want to try it. When I was asked about this before, I said I was afraid of it. Back then, it was something I had not done yet. This time with ‘Doctors,’ being able to show a passionate love, I now think I want to try a work where love happens. (My comment – Next time, he wants to get the girl.)

-Is there an actress that you would want to work with?

YKS: There aren’t any actresses in particular, but it would be good if she has a lot of aegyo and is mischievous. Since there needs to be a light atmosphere in order to love, it would be good to get close and develop rapport. Also, so that it will be comfortable on the shooting set, I hope it would be an actress with whom I could play around together while shooting."

Spoiler

I think his wish has come true in CWPFN!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6