Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

2 hours ago, LynneL said:

Hi everyone.... i have a question...sorry if not related Ok.

Who actually send coffee trucks to the actors....of course one is from the fans... what about the others???

Is it good friends or costars that send to each other.... i mean i saw LJS for YSK.....what about Yoojung??? I saw Laneige/ Fila...of course her fan club Genuine....no friends or Costars???

I mean ...... i am sorry but i was hoping maybe from MDBC costars :(  i thought they were close :( 

You covered it pretty well. With Kim Yoo Jung, since she won't accept any gifts anymore, maybe she came to an agreement with her friends not to send her support to the filming site. I feel like she rather would see her friends or fans donating for more important things. :)

• Like 5

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-dedicates-a-snack-truck-labeled-my-love-your-love-to-close-friend-yoon-kyun-sangs-drama-set

lee-jong-suk-yoon-kyun-sang.jpg

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk's bromantic friendship is just too cute and squishy to handle. 

On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a photo posing in front of a snack truck that his close friend Lee Jong Suk recently sent him to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama, 'First, Clean Passionately'. Yoon Kyun Sang wrote, "My Ddochi fairy, who suddenly and knowingly appears with a Jjaan! whenever I'm feeling down. Sa...sa...sa...sar... sari gomtang." 

As you can see in the photo below, Lee Jong Suk took the liberty of labeling his snack truck with"My Love, Your Love, Yoong Kyoong Sang." Back in 2014, Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang worked together as brothers in drama 'Pinocchio', building up a best friendship. 

• Like 8

20181116_092043_1642.jpg20181116_092048_1605.jpg

20181116_092030_7389.jpg

====

Spoiler

Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Song Jae Rim Show Cute Chemistry In âClean With Passion For Nowâ

Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Song Jae Rim Show Cute Chemistry In “Clean With Passion For Now”

Nov 15, 2018
by J. Lee

New behind the scene photos of “Clean with Passion for Now” are revealed.

On November 16, JTBC posted photos of Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Song Jae Rim that raise viewers’ excitement towards the drama’s premiere. The drama tells the romance between the CEO of a cleaning company who thinks cleanliness is more important than anything, and a passionate job seeker who has no time to clean up after herself.

Spoiler

Clean-with-Passion-for-Now-3.jpgClean-with-Passion-for-Now-6.jpg

Yoon Kyun Sang will play Jang Sun Kyul, the CEO with mysophobia, and Kim Yoo Jung will play Gil Oh Sol, the job seeker who gets employed at Jang Sul Kyul’s company. Song Jae Rim will play the mysterious rooftop man, Mr. Choi. His character did not appear in the original webtoon, but will play a key role in distinguishing the drama from the webtoon.

The revealed photos show the fun and exciting energy of the drama’s set and the friendship between actors, allowing viewers to feel the positive “healing” energy as well. The actors are both cute and lovely, showing great chemistry.

Spoiler

Clean-with-Passion-for-Now-12.jpg

Clean-with-Passion-for-Now-22.jpg

The production team of the drama revealed, “Yoon Kyun Sang, Kim Yoo Jung, and Song Jae Rim are the best as they show great chemistry and always brighten up the mood in our set. They have great acting skills and perfect teamwork, creating unique synergic effects. Please look forward to the hilarious, warm, and healing romance that these three very different but exciting actors will show.”

Spoiler

Clean-with-Passion-for-Now-5.jpg

“Clean with Passion for Now” will premiere after the finale of “The Beauty Inside.” It will air on November 26, 9 p.m. KST.

Stay tuned for more updates!

soompi

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

OMG.....SJR is going to slay in PINK :D 

i mean KYJ is fine in pink she girl after all ......but.....hahahah no comment ROFL :D 

the next thing we heard is that tracksuit is sold out in K-Market :D 

On 11/14/2018 at 5:35 AM, jeijei said:

This reminds me of the manga Skip Beat. 

lols i thought of your comment when i saw KYJ in the pink jumpsuit :D where @triplem posted :D 

CaptureKYJ_zpsr2ae4jwf.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

D-10

Actress Yoo Sun treated the staff and cast with food at the filming site. :D

Also, here the first stills of Secretary Gwon. :)

1542337232973776.jpg

• Like 8

On 11/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, Jillia said:

You covered it pretty well. With Kim Yoo Jung, since she won't accept any gifts anymore, maybe she came to an agreement with her friends not to send her support to the filming site. I feel like she rather would see her friends or fans donating for more important things. :)

Just to add to that, we shouldn't even be talking about it as a nice thing. This practice of treating people, giving gifts to crew and all has become more of a burden. Who knows, who has the money to spend like that or can afford to. You are not friends if you don't treat other people who are getting their salaries just so they can consider your friend in their good books and you can get publicity.

Ideally, when fans do it.. want to do it for their celeb, that's fine. BUt that also turns into a show off game, which fandom can do what.

Never compare such things. If one gets it.. fine .. not a big deal. If one doesn't, fine.. not a big deal. Don't talk about it as if its a status symbol (which it unfortunately is)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LynneL said:

but when is the press con???? i am so excited to see them in real event.....

I think we can expect the press conference this week. More likely towards the end of the week. :)

On another note: I can't wait to hear the OST for this drama. :D

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Jillia said:

Ready for these 3! :D

I'm ready !!!!:love:

I really curious about SJR character he is so cute in these pictures:wub:

• Like 8

New character stills of Secretary Gwon, Oh Sol's father and Sun Kyul's mother. :D

20181117654245.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

New character stills of Secretary Gwon, Oh Sol's father and Sun Kyul's mother. :D

Kim Won-Hae is in this drama too? :D When does the guy take a break? :sweatingbullets: Well, that's another reason for me to watch this, he's so much fun in every show he does.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 11/16/2018 at 2:19 PM, Jillia said:

@triplem @angelangie

Aren't tracksuits normal attire in Korea anyways including the ajusshi slippers? :lol: In the end maybe Choi Goon is a designer for them. ROFL

lols of course it is normal.....im kinda just teasing lols cause we are talking about those rainbow color :P 

infact some guys do carry pink better than girls i found.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols of course it is normal.....im kinda just teasing lols cause we are talking about those rainbow color :P 

infact some guys do carry pink better than girls i found.

Pink used to be more of guys colour up until the 1950/60's too. It's funny how big a colour association change it's been in less than one lifetime. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1