Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

You're very welcome. :D

I can't really wait for this drama anymore. Planned for April it's actually a real suspense waiting for it for long. Understandibly though since Kim Yoo Jung wasn't feeling well. And a drama is more fun when the whole cast is well.

But now it's time for this drama to hit the small screen. And I really hope for character posters soon. :wub:

one thing i like about the delay is that the team has had more time (i suppose) to polish everything, especially the script. here's to hoping for a drama that has a real good start and WON'T lose it's steam halfway through :joy:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, chocofantasies said:

one thing i like about the delay is that the team has had more time (i suppose) to polish everything, especially the script. here's to hoping for a drama that has a real good start and WON'T lose it's steam halfway through :joy:

I'm pretty sure they're well-prepared and also the writing is finished already. So hopefully no last minute changes. And yes, I hope for great pacing in the drama. :D:lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The actor who will play Oh Dol's best friend and taekwondo mate posted some photos from today's filming. :)

• Like 7

I would have liked him leaning over abit more he looks too straight and her leaning abit more back but it's cuteeeee nonetheless!! I like that rather than Oh sol having both hands on his shoulders one is on his hand :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, feelbora said:
The first official poster was exactly what we wanted. :love:

OMG this poster just extremely cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I should make a folder with this poster :wub:

This is so bubbly and sweet.:wub:

I made 3 wallpapers for this drama Hope every one like them.

I'm so excited about drama. :love:

Ttdsqwa.jpg

cqhqPMS.jpg

Hc6p5jg.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

20181105_093202_9999.jpg

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com

“Clean With Passion For Now” Releases An Adorably Sweet Official Poster

“Clean With Passion For Now” Releases An Adorably Sweet Official Poster

Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Yoo Jung are the sweetest couple in the official poster for their upcoming drama “Clean With Passion for Now.”

“Clean With Passion for Now” is a healing romance about Jang Seon Kyul (played by Yoon Kyun Sang), the CEO of a cleaning company who values cleaning over his life, and Gil Oh Sol (played by Kim Yoo Jung), a passionate job seeker who values her life over cleaning. The drama is based on a popular webtoon of the same name.

In the official poster, Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Yoo Jung are an adorable couple. Yoon Kyun Sang kisses a smiling Kim Yoo Jung on the cheek, who is perched on top of a laundry machine. The bright poster exudes sweetness with bright bubbles floating in the air. The caption reads, “An adorable germ has found the cleaning-obsessed germ-free man.”

Spoiler

Clean-With-Passion-For-Now-2.jpg

Yoon Kyun Sang’s character is Jang Seon Kyul, the CEO of cleaning company “Cleaning Fairy.” With good looks and a sexy brain, the germaphobe has found that cleaning is not only his calling in life, but also a noble deed.

Kim Yoo Jung will be playing job seeker Gil Oh Sol, who takes on every part-time job possible as she seeks employment. Surrounded by the difficulties of reality, she has found dating, as well as cleaning, a luxury she cannot afford, preferring to always wear her trademark tracksuit.

The drama will be Yoon Kyun Sang’s first romantic comedy, as well as Kim Yoo Jung’s first drama comeback in two years. It will air its first episode on November 26, after the conclusion of “The Beauty Inside.”

Source (1)

• Like 14

OMG! The poster is so CUTE! I just can't! :wub: Added to the first post right away. :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Whoah the poster looks so beautiful! I love it! And that cute teaser, hahaha. He amazed at how dirty way cleans that dirt very easily. Oh.. November please go faster!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

OMG! I didn't notice the little tag on the poster saying "A cute germ has found a mysophobian germ-free man." :lol::wub:

Cute.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Yoon Kyun Sang did a photoshooting for Cosmopolitan Korea today - for the December issue. :) He sent his greetings to the people waiting for this drama. :D

Cute2.gif

• Like 8

Daddy Long legs loves his colourful track suits & seems obsessed with using his toes to use his phone . :lol:. He’s filming today . @stroppyse oh yes my SLS is showing by the virtue that it’s Song Jae Rim. However I do think YKS suits the role of a germophobic OCD CEO having seen him in his no nonsense surgeon role in Doctors . The OTP looks cute from the gifs above 

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 1