Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Uri Song Jae Rim... errr... I mean uri Choi Goon in the midst of shooting for the poster. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Uri Song Jae Rim... errr... I mean uri Choi Goon in the midst of shooting for the poster. :D

wow, he is just so perfect :love:. its ok Choi Goon if no one end up with you, in the end, I come as soon as possible :wub:

your mine :love::wub:

I really like the drama begins because I want to make a lot of gif for this  drama :wub::wub:

all the actors of this drama are so cute, hot and great :wub:

fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Jillia thank you so much for sharing the wonderful pictures and news :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

You're very welcome, @Silver Fall! :) We need all the updates we can get because the wait is almost over. :D

Choi Goon posted this cute IG post of himself. kkk

• Like 8

Kim Yoo Jung filming today. :D Apparently in the studios and with a little puppy. :wub:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Kim Yoo Jung filming today. :D Apparently in the studios and with a little puppy. :wub:

So cute! The puppy is adorable peeking out of KYJ's sweatshirt.

Also, looking at SJR getting ready for his shoot, I was reminded that he started his pro career as a model. And, then thinking about it, I realized that so many actors seem to have started their careers as models first. In additon to song Jae Rim, So Ji Seob, Lee Jong Seok, Choi Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Cha Seung Won, Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Joon all come to mind. Then again, I guess they tend to be tall, good looking, and wear their clothes well. It's a bonus that they can all also act. :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So cute! The puppy is adorable peeking out of KYJ's sweatshirt.

Also, looking at SJR getting ready for his shoot, I was reminded that he started his pro career as a model. And, then thinking about it, I realized that so many actors seem to have started their careers as models first. In additon to song Jae Rim, So Ji Seob, Lee Jong Seok, Choi Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Cha Seung Won, Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Joon all come to mind. Then again, I guess they tend to be tall, good looking, and wear their clothes well. It's a bonus that they can all also act. :)

They all look ready to do some promotion for teddy bears and I'm here for it. :lol:

f7c819859b58a9bef41f8dd0fb2973fb.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 11/2/2018 at 4:40 PM, Jillia said:

They all look ready to do some promotion for teddy bears and I'm here for it. :lol:

OMG

why!!!! why SJR is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute:love: 

Teddy bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teddy bear reminds me of the Thumping Spike, he was so hot and adorable in Thumping Spike his acting was so great OMG in this topic every day I falling love with him more and more. :wub:

wow your gif and the picture of him that you shared it was so adorable :love::love: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hi @Jillia

Do you know roughly when the drama will end if it starts on 26 November....is it until feb 2019???

And when do we get the poster??? other dramas poster are already up???

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LynneL said:

Hi @Jillia

Do you know roughly when the drama will end if it starts on 26 November....is it until feb 2019???

And when do we get the poster??? other dramas poster are already up???

The drama will have 16 episodes, so it will end mid-January. :)

Different broadcast stations are different with when to release posters. But I'm sure we can expect more news this upcoming week. :)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, LynneL said:

@Jillia  thank you so much....sometimes i wonder how you all have this info....LOL :)

Well I don't have much knowledge. :) I just have been watching dramas for a long time and I know that sometimes it can vary when posters and other promotion material is released. Korean sources can help.

But I can tell you about 6 years ago the release of posters and teasers were almost events. There were countdowns for that - on KBS for example. Things have changed since then and it's not easy to predict. Sometimes the production companies are responsible for it, so even if dramas are on the same broadcast station and plan to air around the same time, sometimes the production companies have different schedules for promotions. But since it's only a couple more weeks until the premiere the promos will start around next week, latest the week after. :)

• Like 6

Min Do Hee wearing the same school uniform as Kim Yoo Jung back then. So maybe she and Oh Sol went to school together. :D

• Like 7

Some informations on this drama:

It's a romance. Two people so different nobody would believe could fall in love will fall in love.

It's considered a youthful drama about healing. About people who seems to live a happy life but carry a pain inside. Sun Kyul whose world is dominated by his fear of germs. Oh Sol who has forgotten about her real dream. And Choi Goon who is eccentric doctor who not only heals other people's heart but also his own.

And even though the extent of the wound (inside) and the weight of worry differs, the pain is not so different.

And this drama is about family.

Sometimes life is filled with competition and obstacles, failing in getting a job and failing in love.

Two families will appear and while their pride may lead to them hurting eachother, in the end their love is the same. And maybe those two families are not so different in the love they have for their children (Sun Kyul and Oh Sol).

This drama is about youth, love and warm family.

• Like 12

Looks like they're filming some taekwondo scenes with Lee Do Hyun today. :)

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Jillia said:
Spoiler

Some informations on this drama:

It's a romance. Two people so different nobody would believe could fall in love will fall in love.

It's considered a youthful drama about healing. About people who seems to live a happy life but carry a pain inside. Sun Kyul whose world is dominated by his fear of germs. Oh Sol who has forgotten about her real dream. And Choi Goon who is eccentric doctor who not only heals other people's heart but also his own.

And even though the extent of the wound (inside) and the weight of worry differs, the pain is not so different.

And this drama is about family.

Sometimes life is filled with competition and obstacles, failing in getting a job and failing in love.

Two families will appear and while their pride may lead to them hurting eachother, in the end their love is the same. And maybe those two families are not so different in the love they have for their children (Sun Kyul and Oh Sol).

This drama is about youth, love and warm family.

This is wonderful introduction to the drama @Jillia :wub: I for one is ready for the healing since I have a three-day licensure exam to take which will end on November 26 so streaming the premiere of CWPFN  will surely be a great reward to relieve my stress :lol: plus Oh Sol in a job hunting attire in one of the stills is so relatable I'll be holding on to this drama for some strength lmao.

I'm really looking forward for more teaser, I thought we'll be getting the introduction to CEO Jang as narrated by Oh Sol within this week too but oh well, there's still some time hihi

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

This is wonderful introduction to the drama @Jillia :wub: I for one is ready for the healing since I have a three-day licensure exam to take which will end on November 26 so streaming the premiere of CWPFN  will surely be a great reward to relieve my stress :lol: plus Oh Sol in a job hunting attire in one of the stills is so relatable I'll be holding on to this drama for some strength lmao.

I'm really looking forward for more teaser, I thought we'll be getting the introduction to CEO Jang as narrated by Oh Sol within this week too but oh well, there's still some time hihi

You're very welcome. :D

I can't really wait for this drama anymore. Planned for April it's actually a real suspense waiting for it for long. Understandibly though since Kim Yoo Jung wasn't feeling well. And a drama is more fun when the whole cast is well.

But now it's time for this drama to hit the small screen. And I really hope for character posters soon. :wub:

• Like 8