Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Surely, if they really don't like YKS, he has a body of work that they could criticize rather than his weight. *sigh*

no truer words have been spoken!!

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

YKS is an actor that I liked enough to watch a variety show with him on it (Three Meals Fishing Village), and fell for him even harder watching him really be that lovely, polite, thoughtful, helpful person in real life . . . I still remember the Three Meals episode where Lee Jong Seok guested. YKS  played LJS' older brother in Pinocchio, and they still seemed like older brother-little brother on the episode. It was adorable.

I too watched 3MAD for YKS (even tho i'd never watched a variety show before that). I'd already liked him before 3MAD but he quickly became an actor I really truly love because of how genuine he seemed in 3MAD. His gentleness with his cats contrasted with how strong he actually is... my heart. He's friendly but also a bit shy, he's teasing with LJS but also so caring towards him as a hyung... I could go on. Plus his acting in Rebel sealed the deal for me!! YKS is an actor I want to see on my screen for forever and ever (and when he starts crying...... ;~;)

He's been wanting to do a light romcom since his Pinocchio days and I'm so incredibly happy that he's finally been given this chance. I just KNOW he's gonna deliver in spades.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, chocofantasies said:

Plus his acting in Rebel sealed the deal for me!! YKS is an actor I want to see on my screen for forever and ever (and when he starts crying...... ;~;)

He's been wanting to do a light romcom since his Pinocchio days and I'm so incredibly happy that he's finally been given this chance. I just KNOW he's gonna deliver in spades.

Oooh! I loved him in Rebel. The initial scenes about the treatment of slaves in that drama were so traumatic that I stopped watching it during the broadcast, and only watched it after it was done. But when I finally watched it, I loved it so much! I've actually re-watched it a number of times since then. :)

I didn't know he wanted to do a rom-com. Since that's so, I'm happy that he's getting a chance to do one. He's mostly been playing the fighter (Faith, Six Flying Dragons) or the morally ambiguous heroic character (Pinocchio, Rebel, Doubtful Victory) as far as I'm aware. Though, I have to say I adored his grumpy, prissy doctor in Doctors.  I knew he wasn't going to get the girl, but I loved how his character stayed true to himself and wasn't shoved onto the second lead or anything.

As for his chemistry with KYJ, I'm totally looking forward to it. For me, there is a certain boyish charm to him, and KYJ has a mature, assured feel to her acting, so I think her character is totally going to school his character on the realities and difficulties of life. :D

I wonder if off-camera, she addresses him as oppa or sunbae? Really, she's more of a veteran actor than he is, so calling him "sunbae" would be weird, but she seems fairly reserved so can't see her calling him "oppa". I guess that leaves Kyun-Sang-sshi or "oraboni", though neither of those seem entirely appropriate, and he's not old enough to be an ajusshi to her? Sorry, this is now just idle speculation. :lol: 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I wonder if off-camera, she addresses him as oppa or sunbae? Really, she's more of a veteran actor than he is, so calling him "sunbae" would be weird, but she seems fairly reserved so can't see her calling him "oppa". I guess that leaves Kyun-Sang-sshi or "oraboni", though neither of those seem entirely appropriate, and he's not old enough to be an ajusshi to her? Sorry, this is now just idle speculation. :lol: 

I'm sure she used to call park bogum oppa so she'll probably call him that if not sunbae! Hahaha we shall know once we get to see off screen videos!

Also yea liked him in doctors!! He was good in that!! I've watched Pinocchio but I swear I do not remember him being in it at all!! :/ Hope the best for this drama and the lead pair 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

Also yea liked him in doctors!! He was good in that!! I've watched Pinocchio but I swear I do not remember him being in it at all!! :/ Hope the best for this drama and the lead pair 

About YKS' character in Pinocchio so in the spoiler.

Spoiler

YKS plays the lead's older brother. He sets out to avenge his family's death since he thinks everyone died other than himself: his father being a fireman who had burned up in the line of duty, and his mother who committed suicide taking his younger brother with him. He wasn't aware that his little brother had survived the sea and was living as the reincarnation of the son of the grandfather of the female lead. :)

Anyway, YKS' character kills the men who had lied about his father leading to his death and then dishonor, framing one of the men to take the fall for the deaths of the other two. He also starts with a plan to kill the female lead's mother who is a reporter who led the witch hunt that led to his father's dishonor which led to his mother and brother's deaths.

Other than this burning desire for revenge, YKS plays an honest, likable character who becomes famous for saving a boy on crutches from being hit by a runaway truck. After being foiled in his attempts to kill the reporter, and finding out that his little brother has survived and become a reporter, he turns himself in to the police, confessing to the murders.

Before he goes, however, there is a lovely photoshoot with the two brothers so that they can have a picture of themselves. One brother is dressed in white and the other in black. It was a striking photo. Also, YKS is taller than LJS so it made the big brother/little brother moment really work especially when the big brother embraces the little brother to comfort him.

Then the brother goes to jail which is where he stays for the rest of the drama. I think he got life without parole as his sentence for the murders since he turned himself in rather than the death penalty.

One other nice thing about YKS, like a number of other male stars (Yoo Seung Ho, Park Seo Joon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Park Hae In come to mind) who are on the rise right now, he had already completed his military service when he was younger. So no lengthy breaks from projects for them.

My only question now is how I'm going to feel about Song Jae Rim's character. I really like SJR as an actor as well. I don't think I will get SLS as I did when it was the former actor who was going to be the male lead, but Choi Gun's character already seems so lovely and helpful and sweet versus the precious, upright Sun Gyeol! I can already feel my heart possibly start to bleed a bit for CG. Hopefully, they won't make him too heartbroken when he loses the female lead.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

About YKS' character in Pinocchio so in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

YKS plays the lead's older brother. He sets out to avenge his family's death since he thinks everyone died other than himself: his father being a fireman who had burned up in the line of duty, and his mother who committed suicide taking his younger brother with him. He wasn't aware that his little brother had survived the sea and was living as the reincarnation of the son of the grandfather of the female lead. :)

Anyway, YKS' character kills the men who had lied about his father leading to his death and then dishonor, framing one of the men to take the fall for the deaths of the other two. He also starts with a plan to kill the female lead's mother who is a reporter who led the witch hunt that led to his father's dishonor which led to his mother and brother's deaths.

Other than this burning desire for revenge, YKS plays an honest, likable character who becomes famous for saving a boy on crutches from being hit by a runaway truck. After being foiled in his attempts to kill the reporter, and finding out that his little brother has survived and become a reporter, he turns himself in to the police, confessing to the murders.

Before he goes, however, there is a lovely photoshoot with the two brothers so that they can have a picture of themselves. One brother is dressed in white and the other in black. It was a striking photo. Also, YKS is taller than LJS so it made the big brother/little brother moment really work especially when the big brother embraces the little brother to comfort him.

Then the brother goes to jail which is where he stays for the rest of the drama. I think he got life without parole as his sentence for the murders since he turned himself in rather than the death penalty.

One other nice thing about YKS, like a number of other male stars (Yoo Seung Ho, Park Seo Joon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Park Hae In come to mind) who are on the rise right now, he had already completed his military service when he was younger. So no lengthy breaks from projects for them.

My only question now is how I'm going to feel about Song Jae Rim's character. I really like SJR as an actor as well. I don't think I will get SLS as I did when it was the former actor who was going to be the male lead, but Choi Gun's character already seems so lovely and helpful and sweet versus the precious, upright Sun Gyeol! I can already feel my heart possibly start to bleed a bit for CG. Hopefully, they won't make him too heartbroken when he loses the female lead.

Omg yesss I think I remember his character in Pinocchio now!! They had that nice reunion by the Christmas tree or something in the crowded area??! Thanks for reminding me! Yea I felt sorry for the poor guy :tears:

Oh that's good news for yks he'll go from strength to strength for sure!!!

I thught sjr's character was only one that would help the female lead rather than have a love line with her? But I suppose kdrama loves a love triangle so it'll probably happen and she'll look good with both Haha! So it will be hard not to ship her with choi gun especially since he'll be a nice character who will support her.

• Like 9

Yes, there was a nice reunion by the Christmas tree in that shopping plaza. :D  And, I think there were a lot of us who were taken with the older brother character and felt bad for him having to spend his life in jail, though that was better than being put to death. He then continues to be the gentle, lovely man that he is, and gives his little brother thoughtful advice when he needs it.

20 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

I thught sjr's character was only one that would help the female lead rather than have a love line with her? But I suppose kdrama loves a love triangle so it'll probably happen and she'll look good with both Haha! So it will be hard not to ship her with choi gun especially since he'll be a nice character who will support her.

Exactly. I think @triplem already has SLS just based on SJR playing CG! :lol:  However, I also hope that CG isn't a love interest per se, and more of a helpful older brother figure and possible antagonistic bromance with SG. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I've added the official website link to the first post. :D

Also Lee Do Hyun has been filming today.

• Like 6

wow the teaser just too cute :love:

I can't wait to see the drama OMG :love:

chingus I have a problem with male leads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember song Jae Rim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he played in surplus princess but he was a second lead OMG I just loved him in that drama I really hate the ending especially that part when he was crying and laughing at the same time and said to Ha-Ni go with another guy:anguished: 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that really broke my heart :bawling:I really Liked them as a couple I really want them to be together  :bawling:  

I love both male leads what should I do :astonished: ?

• Like 5

@Mymindisblank @stroppyse

that scene at the christmas tree was sooooo good omg!! it was especially striking because LJS and YKS are so tall that they tower over everyone else and it kinda looked like they're these islands in the midst of a torrent of water flowing around them

Spoiler

e10.gif

can't wait to see what YKS and KYJ's height difference will look like hehe

• Like 8

I don't know who the original poster of these cuties is but I just love them, so here you go. :D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, chocofantasies said:

that scene at the christmas tree was sooooo good omg!! it was especially striking because LJS and YKS are so tall that they tower over everyone else and it kinda looked like they're these islands in the midst of a torrent of water flowing around them

can't wait to see what YKS and KYJ's height difference will look like hehe

sorry for cutting your message but wow I just love him in this drama especially in this part thanks for sharing it.:wub: his teary eyes, his smile and the way he looks at his little brother, I can't express my feeling with any kinds of words.

OMG, He was so great I wanna cry right know his character one of the best characters that I have ever seen.:bawling: 

• Like 7

Finally!!!!!!!:bawling:..... tears of Joy! So happy for this drama:blush:

I just want to say Kudos to everyone who keeps updating this thread, love you all:kiss_wink::heart:. I've missed a lot as I got busy with work and I can only click like:joy:

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

I don't know who the original poster of these cuties is but I just love them, so here you go. :D

I love it, too:heart:....so cute!

like what I said before, no matter what happens I will love, love love love this drama......and for sure I will have soooo much fun as well:wub:. Just looking on the teaser I've become more and more excited. And for those "Nega Fans", all I can say is..........grow up:lol::P! We don't need them and I don't care, lol:joy:

But I guess its part of showbiz world and you can't escape it unless you don't pay attention to it;)

Love you all:heart:

On 10/26/2018 at 10:40 AM, Jillia said:

So cute! :wub:

and lovely, too:blush:.....no matter what her style is, she's still beautiful and full of joy:).

• Like 6

MaknaeCloud gathered and translated the top comments on the first teaser. :)

• Like 4

Happy Halloween! :D Suddenly Cleaning Fairy Sun Kyul is the cleaning devil, huh? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, LynneL said:

when will the posters come out???

Promos have started now, so we can hope for character posters and main posters to be released in the next maybe two weeks. :)

EDIT:

Teaser with English subtitles - by MaknaeCloud and approved by JTBC. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MaknaeCloud was so nice to translate a interview with the actor Cha In Ha who will play Hwang Jae Min. :) He is talking about his role and how filming is going.

• Like 6