Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Please help to get this drama licensed on Viki! :D

And Cleaning Company Squad and Secretary Gwon! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Credit to uploader 

Seeing how they interacted just makes one even more eager to watch

the drama, or at least a teaser soon:)

• Like 8

Thank for posting this, @liemkopi! :D They're certainly so adorable. Why is it so long until this drama airs? :wub:

Hak Jin turning the filming site for this drama into a photoshooting. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem, I still remember SJR as an ice cold assassin from the film The Suspect. However, I like the character description of CG. As much as I think guys in suits look good, I like the idea of CG being brilliant and competent while totally chilled on trackies just because he can’t be bothered. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Credit to uploader 

@Jillia Thank you too for the regular updates. Coming here to read all the updates makes the waiting easier:)

• Like 6

More fan photos. :D And Song Jae Rim in yet another tracking suit. :lol: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Thank you very much for all these fan photos! :)  The broadcast date is getting closer and closer, ican"twaaaaaiiiit!!!!

One thing that never fails to make me laugh when I see those photos is the small block they have Kim Yoo Jung stand on to make hers and Yoon Kyun Sang's height difference smaller ... X) Like it's just so big and the block so small that, it literally doesn't seem to change anything :D:D:D...

• Like 4

Earlier this month child actor Jung Ji Hoon was filming for this drama. :) @stroppyse, @triplem and I know him from 100 Days Husband. :D He was playing young Lee Yul in it. Not sure if he will play young Sun Kyul in this drama. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Credit to uploader 

So much anticipation, indeed:)

Apart from the 3 main casts, I really like both the child actors too, especially Jung JH because I’ve watched one of his earlier dramas and he was really good (better than some adult actors in that drama). 

I’m also looking forward to watching the child actress since she looks so much like YJ!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone I finally come to say something about this drama.

for a long time, I just read comments and don't say anything. Thank you, everyone, I truly enjoy the pictures and news that you are sharing it

:wub:

wow, I just love the main couple so much :wub: especially the Yoon Kyun Sang. OMG, he just so perfect I falling in love with him in the Pinocchio. I saw that drama just because Lee Jong Suk but I start falling in love with him and forget LJS( Just joking ) :sweat_smile: after that I decided to see all of his projects.

I can't wait to see him in this drama as a main lead because most of the time he was second lead and always break my heart. :bawling:

anyway I Join in this topic I hope we have a great time together:love:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

Earlier this month child actor Jung Ji Hoon was filming for this drama. :) @stroppyse, @triplem and I know him from 100 Days Husband. :D He was playing young Lee Yul in it. Not sure if he will play young Sun Kyul in this drama. :)

Awww. Of course, I remember little Lee Yul. Such a cutie. So, there will be a child portion to this drama either as a start or as a flashback then? Hmm, I wonder if Oh Sol and Sun Kyul will meet as children? Having the OTP meet as children seems to be a big thing in kdramas, even when it's a bit random and unnecessary, probably because of that destined relationship thing. :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

He is the goblin kid.

• Like 1

So first couple scenes with Sun Kyul and now couple scenes with  Choi Goon. :lol:

@stroppyse

I wonder as well if they will meet as children. Not sure if this happens in the webtoon. I just know they "meet" prior to Oh Sol starting to work in the cleaning company. But maybe they just want to show how both - Oh Sol and Sun Kyul - turned out to be the way they are as adults. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1