Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

@cantbreathe I guess they thought the doc needed one last date with OS to properly let her go? Though not sure how he hasn't let her go after 2 years...

I agree an epilogue with babies would have been nice. I especially really liked the idea of SK changing a dirty diaper lol. Though I guess it would have never worked since he was magically cured and can now put his hands all over drunk dirty crazy men. Yeah having trouble buying that, btw. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh wait.... they are holding hands again.....:w00t:

The bts is likely out to prevent us from rioting over the lack of babies....

• LOL 7

First thing I did this morning is checking Youtube and our forums :w00t: So far the cuts didn't satisfy me at all...there was a kiss, this time Oh Sol cried happy tears, emotional yet but that is not enough for me #thirstyFan...I hope it would be better after I watch the full sub ver tomorrow. 

So far they get the happy ending...no newlywed moments, no babies insight. Even the skating scene was for doctor Choi :tears: 

Btw, SK has bigger car now...plenty room for two car seats in the back -delulu mind is working-

Look like I have to bingo watch ep 13 again and let my imagination do the rest for me :phew: Good thing tmr I will have a precious day off for Lunar New Year to peacefully enjoy this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought of more things I want answered...

-what happened to the secretary's son?

-was his mom even in the last episode?

-did grandpa die at the end or is he still kicking it somewhere?

-did her best friend and her brother ever get together?

I haven't watched the full ep, but I fear a lot of these questions didn't get addressed.

I feel like the writers missed the mark a bit. Something just feels off about how it ended. Besides no babies haha. I dunno. 

Btw, Happy New Year to all those celebrating! 

• Like 7

OMG! I can't wait to get home and watch the final episode! :D 

Until then:

Happy Lunar New Year EVERYONE! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Yep...will await the subbed eps...the uploads bugged me a bit...but info may be incomplete....

loved the meta reference to the webtoon sinc sk was supposed to come back like the drunk man....am sure it wasn’t easy finding someone as tall as him....it wasn’t janghoon in a cameo I hope...

thought they might have the bribe the kid to get intel from os...but it doesn’t seem so...

seems a lot of wasted time but they have to acknowledge the rest of the cast which is good and bad...since it cut down on the OTP screen time and really made it difficult for them to get going on making babies:w00t::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Meh. I see the raw. I read the spoilers. Think can leave it till later. Nothing exciting to watch if they only got together at the end. What a bummer.

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone. I have to cook NY breakfast and ep 16 doesn't sound exciting enough.

• Like 3

Hi to all of you and happy new year!!

I think I joined this forum too late but I am having serious withdrawal syndrome from this couple :( (even though today was the last ep)

I really loved thr behind the scenes and the kisses! The chemistry was so good seriously I havent seen kisses so "real" in kdramas. 

I am just kinda bummed because the ratings were so low and I couldnt comprehend why, both leads are very good actors... maybe it was the developing of the history that lacked?

I was hoping that this drama hit daebak so I could see photos from Cebu T.T

I hope this thread never fades!!! It was interesting reading your povs about certain topics that were not touched/developed more deeply into the storyline..

Aside from that I was so surprised when I saw this video of kyj in 2d1n from 0:23 to 1:26 all I could think was yks lol :)

Edited by brain_advisor
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Kim Yoo Jung's manager saying goodbye to CWPFN and Oh Sol. :bawling:

And so does Yoon Kyun Sang. :heart:

And Kim Yoo Jung is sharing some BTS photos as a goodbye.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

If only they would hire us to write script for the last ep...it would be wayyyyyyyy more satisfying :rolleyes: I swear that the ep would be packed with sweetness, plenty of newlywed moments and babies !!!! I can see how SK would run around making sure his pregnant Oh Sol has everything she needs :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

@cantbreathe

I agree an epilogue with babies would have been nice. I especially really liked the idea of SK changing a dirty diaper lol. Though I guess it would have never worked since he was magically cured and can now put his hands all over drunk dirty crazy men. Yeah having trouble buying that, btw. 

Yup imagining that SolKyul would have twins and have fun taking care the babies together :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Anyone here can write fabrics????

I'm. Camping. At. IG .......for the lovely edits....if we love them so much... can you imagine their own separation anxiety??

I wish yks had an easier ride during this...he was amazing in this role...totally fallen for him as the lead....it must have been tough as I gather there were some antifans...and I worried when I noticed that in that short span of time , his weight yoyo-ed..:tears:..I hope that he knows that he played his role well and he really suited her and his  frame was immaterial and even an asset....I love warm bearhugs...:wub:

Kyj was great as usual...my fave young actress....

I didn't like how some of her role was scripted but I loved the look in her eyes during the romantic scenes.

The rest of the cast...simply daebak!!!

Will likely camp here n ig n loop some eps...til withdrawal settles

• Like 5

Ok, after watching the final episode, I think the main thing I'll complain about (and as most fans do, as can be seen in their comments under the Youtube video) is that there is just 1 kissing scene :sweatingbullets:. Our couple actually have less than 10 minutes at the very end for reunion and reconciliation. We are dying for more of their dovey fluffy romantic scenes and (predictably) the scriptwriter did not give in that demand of thirsty fans. Anyway, that final kiss is beautiful in its every way, I'll not complain about it though :wub:.

Another thing I'll complain if I can is the drama pacing.

Spoiler

In retrospect, I think the pacing during the 1st half of the drama was too slow. And then for the last 2 episodes, it seems that they run out of time and has to try to wrap up so many things in such a short time. Like, for example, it happened that SK passed by OS right on the first day he came back to Korea :huh:? They should have given more time to some scenes to do full justice to the characters' thinking and acting. YJ & KS's acting are fabulous, but a more adequate timing will give more strength to the plot development. (And of course, if you solved that family issue way earlier, we would have more time for our OTP's romantic scenes in this last episode, right PD-nim? :sweatingbullets:)

Despite these few weaknesses, I think the drama was ended just nicely. Our OTP are happy together (the most important thing), the Cleaning Fairies are back as a team, other family issues are cleared. The good mode and positive vibes stay on.  (I like the thing that his grandpa donates all his family wealth and SK starts his business again from scratch. I'm so fed up with the chaebol stuff in K dramas, to be honest. SK have better to be a normal guy, on a equal foot with OS, lives a decent but happy life with OS. That is all what I can ask for :wub:).

@turtlegirl They actually addressed all those side stories in this episode, though very briefly, in a style of open ending and maybe in a way too simple for me. In a similar vein, my biggest concern is, like you, how SK i s all out of the blue, cured of his OCD after 2 years in USA and then, come back so confidently to look for OS? OK, I think I'll stop asking questions. Better accept the explanation that maybe SK got the motivation big enough that he is determined to get treated and despite all, he was really positive about getting reunited with OS :D.

Spoiler

About SK's grandpa, isn't it mentioned a few episodes ago that he has only 3 months left with his terminal disease? Correct me if I'm wrong but suddenly he is still living well after 2 years?  :blink: I'm kind of happy that they did not drop all those side stories. And at the same time, I have trouble with how things are so easily resolved :P.

For SK, immediately as he come back, he also reconciles with his grandpa, heal his relationship with Sect. Kwon, with his mom & her fiance. That seems a bit too much for me :sweatingbullets:.  And he starts immediately pursuing OS. We did expect that he was seriously traumatized after all incidents in Epi. 15 and he must have suffered a lot during those 2 years without OS. And yet, he came back as a confident and optimistic person as ever. I can't help thinking that the time jump was a bit of an 'easy way-out' device used by the scriptwriter.

@mushforbrains you are right. After SK's return, it is him who actively pursues for OS while OS continues to decline him due to fear of her family's disapproval. I understand how much we wish that she could have stand up for her love, but this is the most realistic scenario if something similar happens in real life. And to compensate for that, we got the final kiss, when she gets the nod from her father, she just runs for him and pulls him into the kiss. At least this time, OS took the move first (again and purposefully) for their kiss :wub:.

Sorry guys for this long post. And Happy Lunar New Year too from my country :love:!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

uhm, yeah. I just watch last ep....and...

Yeah, it could be more satisfying and im still craving for more hugs, kisses and happy smiles.

You did well recovering from your mysophobia, Jang Daepyo :kiss_wink:

Sun Kyul earnests wins her dad at last, cool. but  why put it so late tho :sweatingbullets:.   it just give us late happy ending :sweatingbullets:

Sun Kyul rebuilding back what he loves, aww. And everyone team up together again/(sans Oh Sol, since she has her own awesome job). :wub:

well, i like his new hairdo a bit better, so that's a plus. :tounge_wink:

thank you Germs/Cleaning Fairies, for wonderful few month.especially @Jillia for fueling my passion on learning to make my own gif :wub:.. thank you so much for responding to all my post this few months., everyone.

thank you to our Solkyul couple for giving us so much laugh, so much smile, so many awe and sometimes cringe inducing moment as well as so many skinship. thank you lord for 3 minutes make out scene :tounge_wink:

thank you Director for CWPFN (he's so handsome, btw :wub:) for choosing these talented actors and actress into our screen. keep up the good work!!:thumbsup:

To everyone here: 

Image result for goblin gif

SEE YOU AGAIN IN ANOTHER THREAD!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Just watched the subbed ep...so yes there were a few points which I wish was handled better...

But see they tried to tie up all the loose ends.... though it seems that his mom didn't seem to visit him once in the 2 years...was he living in a remote mountain....since she seemed surprised to touch his hand after 2 years...

And I think we could have done with an extra ep of OTP togetherness!

But we got our happy ending and it was good that she ran to him.

:wub:

• Like 3

@brain_advisor thank you for reminding me that episode of 2d1n. This was how she described her ideal type :rolleyes: 

Someone cool and tall...

CeC3ecWUkAAY853.jpg

Strong...

tumblr_plq83l1pPg1vpmpmko3_r1_400.gif

Warm heart...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCUjErziRzgMlv9k-JzrV

Who eats well...

Spoiler

17f3e42e74bf1688f9ea2d43afc97268.jpg

A bit chubby...

Spoiler

CRPxjjXVEAAMx24.jpg

There you go, he is the whole package !!! You asked for it so no return no refund :lol: Better give us good news soon ok 

Spoiler

5085f4773b22428abd324ec1f907d0f4.jpeg?s=

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

I have no complain for this drama. It made me and my son laugh, kind of seeing ourselves in extreme portrayal (we did skipped the sad parts). I always enjoy reading all your posts. See you all in other thread. And Happy Chinese new Year! 

• Like 2

Happy New year!:D I am late to the CWPFN party but I want to express my love for this drama, though a bit late!

I only got to watch during my Christmas break and I would have to agree, the hiatus and the postponement contributed to the decline in ratings.:( I think people just got tired of waiting for the drama. But congratulations to the cast and crew! Everyone worked hard and I am glad that it seemed like a fun set to be in.:D

Overall story and pacing: The pacing could have been a bit better as the story didn’t really pick up for me until episode 5? I hoped that SK didn’t do a complete 180˚ and act like he never had mysophobia. It would have been more believable if he still had little ‘moments’ but was better at handling anxiety.  I still think that the grandpa left him a trust fund. Or at least some shares. He’s still comfortable. I wish there was more time to explore the “new and improved” CEO.:sweatingbullets:

Some fans putting Kyun Sang down: I was saddened by this. It’s sad that people still think that YJ only “belongs” (I soooo hate that word) to her previous partner. :angry:I want to ask those narrow-minded fans if they think YJ should never work and accept another drama? What is the girl supposed to do then?? :blink:Sometimes I think YJ accepted this drama to break out of the LITM stereotype. It’s sad to think that some fans think she will not be successful if she’s paired with others.

I believe YJ and KS generally like each other and have chemistry. I can’t help but think though that YJ makes extra effort to be nice to KS on camera, just because of the backlash about his looks and age. People can be really mean.:mellow:

2 hours ago, anniev1102 said:

@brain_advisor thank you for reminding me that episode of 2d1n. This was how she described her ideal type :rolleyes: 

Someone cool and tall...

Strong...

Warm heart...

Who eats well...

A bit chubby...

There you go, he is the whole package !!! You asked for it so no return no refund :lol: Better give us good news soon ok

This made me laugh :D It was like she asked for her ideal man from the universe, and the universe gave KYS:wub:

I hope he gets to be in another drama that can show his acting chops and not be bothered about bad comments on his looks, age, etc. I am rooting for them both, I hope 2019 gives new projects and dramas! ^_^

I hope they still continue to be good friends. :thumbsup: Thank you CWPFN team! It was a good ride!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi everyone! :glasses:

So I was finally able to watch the final episode and I can only echo what everyone said. Luckily though despite that the experience could've been better the final episode didn't feel like many final episodes that I've watched in recent years in which the couple only had a 2 minute reunion with them standing opposite eachother. Yes, they needed to wrap up a lot and could've done much better but it is what it is.

I think with Oh Sol and Sun Kyul we got a couple which is so believable. Even though in the beginning they really didn't like eachother, especially Sun Kyul who was just grossed out by Oh Sol's overall appearance and way to eat. But I thought the drama developed very well how they fell for eachother. I also liked that Sun Kyul was the one who had to convince Oh Sol and make her fall in love with him. :lol: But he never came across as a stalker or abusive. I never felt uncomfortable. Simply because Sun Kyul despite his cool personality on the outside in the beginning did turn out to be warm person on the inside who craves for love. And Oh Sol with the loss of her mother and giving up her dream as an athlete did just the same. So it makes these two perfect for eachother.

Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang were rocking their characters and I thought it was a good departure for Kim Yoo Jung from her days as the child actor to finally doing leading roles. She is... in the end still young and has career ahead, so still time to do more meaty roles. But I'm glad she wasn't afraid to do all the kissing scenes and for someone like me who wasn't sure if this pairing could work, surprisingly and happily it turned out well due to the professionalism of Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang.

As for the drama: when being honest CWPFN wasn't a perfect drama. But there are rarely perfect dramas out there. And for me it delivered what it wanted to deliver. A heartwarming story with lots of humor but also serious underlying tones. Those serious topics could've been developed more but in the end 16 episodes are not enough to go really deep.

What the drama did well was to have likable side characters as well which never really felt like side characters. I loved the Cleaning Fairies. I adore Secretery Gwon, even though her story arc with her son could've been developed more. I like Oh Sol's father, even though he was also problematic in putting his conflict and burden on Oh Sol and even pressuring her about her job. Oh Dol I liked as well but I thought his behavior toward Joo Yeon was a bit too much - please, to all the boys out there, do not drag a girl from a date like she is a kid that's NOT romantic. Joo Yeon was so much fun and a good friend to Oh Sol, having her back after the 3-minute makeout session. :lol:

Of course there were characters which I disliked or liked less. Mae Hwa was this forever young mom who in the beginning had no understanding for Sun Kyul's needs but she came around eventually and also in the end rooted for Oh Sol because she knew how good she was for her son. This was I was able to root for her as well. Grandpa though was really the character I didn't like until the end. As someone mentioned the chaebol plots are super boring and unnecessary - at least the way they're told most of the times.

And then there was Song Jae Rim who did a great job as Choi Goon, Choi Daniel or whatever his name is in the end. :D I'm very happy they didn't drag us through a love triangle plot until the very end. That would've been so 2007. I think what I liked the most is that in the end he turned out to be a good friend and supporter for Oh Sol and Sun Kyul. Please send this signal of "the 2nd lead doesn't need to be a douchebag" to all the writers in k-industry - thanks.

For me the drama stays warmly in my memory. It was my weekly dose of fluff and it made me laugh a lot. So for that alone I can say this drama was a success for me personally. And to me the cast and crew of this drama deserves a "Best Cast and Crew"-Award for 2018. We were simply blessed.

On that note I also want to thank everyone in this thread for this lovely time I was able to share my thoughts and gifs about this drama. And always remember this BGM for when Sun Kyul was kissed for the first time. kkkk :lol:

See you all in other threads soon! (And I'm sorry for this looooong post!) :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 7