Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Do we know if it's a coffee shop/cafe or a house in those pics? The inside pics look like a house, outside look like a shop. Anyone know what it says on the outside of the building?

That cake does indeed draw suspicion...

• Like 2

@thoattm @turtlegirl let not escape our delulu land :joy: I dont wanna think about the possible outcome for ep 16 anymore. Rather than that, I m bingo watching the BTS and old episodes to raise my blood sugar, get prepared for next week ! 

@mushforbrains noooo dont let that cafe be the last scene #say_no_to_open_ending !!!! We want wedding, we want newlywed moments, we want babies !!! JTBC and PDnim shouldn't underestimate the power of unsatisfied fans 

tumblr_pl59xhLlib1vmblma_1280.jpg

Depend on the ending, i would hunt down the DVD ver of this :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

26 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Do we know if it's a coffee shop/cafe or a house in those pics? The inside pics look like a house, outside look like a shop. Anyone know what it says on the outside of the building?

That cake does indeed draw suspicion...

It's a restaurant. :) The cake looks like a goodbye cake for the last day of filming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @Jillia I'm afraid that if the cafe is the final scene, it will be a stare-off finale. Would they really play us like that? Didn't the written preview hint at more to come after they meet again? Hrmm I am thoroughly confused. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Agree with @Jillia I think that cake is for KS because I saw the KYU- letter on the side. i think if we have the front view of the cake, we will see his name KYUNSANG

• Like 3

Since it is a cafe, I wonder if OS eventually open a Gil cafe herself (since she used to work part-time at the cafe and hanged out with bestie (i sort of missed Min Joo Hun)); as she was closing the store, SK showed up etc.

Anyway,  to calm myself, I think the promo poster already gave us a hint... rest assured,,, it gonna be a happy ending... with the newlywed doing house chores together and making out!

20181105_093202_9999.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

everyone, they don't shoot scene by scene. it may be the cafe scene shot at the end but not really the ending scene in the ep later . please dont push the panic button yet!!! it may be not be like that. if that happen we're gonna throw table at jtbc for emotional damage,ok?

Image result for deal gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

everyone, they don't shoot scene by scene. it may be the cafe scene shot at the end but not really the ending scene in the ep later . please dont push the panic button yet!!! it may be not be like that. if that happen we're gonna throw table at jtbc for emotional damage,ok?

We will just keep rewatching the 3 minute makeout scene to heal our wounds. :lol:

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

We will just keep rewatching the 3 minute makeout scene to heal our wounds. :lol:

Oh trust me, I m camping there for the 2M view milestone B)

DV2ZA8PVwAE3r1_.jpg

• LOL 7

Haha they are like twinsies with their glasses and their poses. Cute!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

Haha they are like twinsies with their glasses and their poses. Cute!

They do look alike with the same style :lol:

• Like 2

Finally watched ep 14 and all I can say is that, poor Oh Sol:bawling:. She was devastated and I can feel her pain so much that I couldn't stop crying. I feel sorry for her she was torn apart and I can see from her emotions saying why, why did it happened. Putting myself to her shoes i will be doing the same thing and i wouldn't know what to do either, my mind will be blank. Yes, I can also feel the pain that SK was left confused on whats happening and trying to reach out to OS, who didn't do anything and he was left clueless but I have felt more pain when OS was crying inside her room:bawling:. The emotion is so real!!!

I feel like I'm the only one who is connected to OS devastation and resentment after reading all the comments on this thread:lol: (that they don't like OS after leaving SK just like that). Her pain is also important and nobody sees that she's  left in the middle who need to sacrifice for the sake of others. I'm so proud of KYJ for bringing such raw emotions to the screen. 

Tomorrow will be ep 15:rolleyes:

• Like 6

I love how they are both so pinky red in these scenes....

Just FYI...some of the uploaded JTBC bts have got translations now on YouTube..the bus scene..

think it’s contributed by fans rather than JTBC..:wub:

lots of love out there for solkyul couple 

am hoping they will sub the balloon kiss soon!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This drama is coming to an end and only just now did I find a proper name for these two. They're my soft couple. My soft babies who form a perfect soft couple. They live in their own world full of love and fluffiness.

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

last ep text preview....can't believe it is the last ep already. Will miss them :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I have a lot time on my hands. :lol: But these two are to CUTE! OMG!

Hands01a.gif

Hands02.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

• Like 6
  • Love 1