Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라 - Watch it on VIKI now!

Aigooo~~~ seeing the stills, knowing "the" bus scene is coming from the webtoon. :D :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Aigooo~~~ seeing the stills, knowing "the" bus scene is coming from the webtoon. :D :lol: 

This scene right? I'll really look forward to it :kiss_closed:. This kind of scene makes me appreciate the height difference between them. The hand resting on OS's shoulder is so comfortable and natural.

Just this one more, I've always wanted to post this but don't know how to make the picture. So I'll borrow from online. Our angelic sleeping beauty :love:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow... seeing CWAP recent episode, I must say I impressed with KYJ. She's ahead of the other 2 Kim in acting of romantic (kissing) scene in a drama.

• Like 8

Oh. My. God. I just saw clips on IG. Splash me with some holy water cuz my head is running wild! When he picked her up....OMG so HOTTT. <must breathe>

Edit - Actually, don't just splash me. Dump me with an entire bucket. K thnx.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

15 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh. My. God. I just saw clips on IG. Splash me with some holy water cuz my head is running wild! When he picked her up....OMG so HOTTT. <must breathe>

Edit - Actually, don't just splash me. Dump me with an entire bucket. K thnx.

OMGEE what happen?? JTBC being a jerk not uploading anything on youtube yet. :crazy:

• Like 2

Curse you robot vacuum!!

To tide us over until the clips come out! 

Edited by cantbreathe
Better quality clip inserted
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

you are making me antsy lol.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, turtlegirl said:

You absolutely right....

It's so hooot....even my hubby says the kiss too much hot

But i like it hehehehe

So for their first kiss i count how many kisses they will have until this drama end. But with tonight kiss scene. I cannot count its too much...

Omg YKS you are so lucky guy....:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Can’t find a better quality clip of this, but OMG!!! They’re such a sweet couple. I love that their kiss scenes are long and we always get more than one kiss :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Episode 14 Preview

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

clips ep13

Spoiler

preview ep14

OST part 9

• Like 6

In the clip where they kiss is OS saying that OD has been cleared at tribunal?

I’m so glad it looks like ep 13 has ended with a happy couple. Am I right in saying that there is no episode tomorrow? I hate when the week ends on a sad episode and I have to wait a week for the OTP to make up! 

• Like 6

this scene is too hot for them not to move on  to the next step. there's no way it end there!!!

this one IS TOTAL NOSEBLEED!!!

Image result for spraying gif golden girls

• Like 4
  • LOL 9